Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Meet (Lydia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:48 pm

Its basically a telephone made jsut for us phoenix. Its how we communicate without leaving our nations. Its made especially for us so if any spriken, nymph, or anthro looks into its eyes they are trapped there for all eternity. Thats why I want you to never face it. I dont want to lose you.

*Lydia replied facing him the whole time as she explained as best she could*

Its also our life source. If that statue is broken Ill lose alot of energy. I must gaze at the phoenix' eyes each morning so I can have enough fire energy to sustain me the whole day. Its a very important item.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm

"I see..." Adohikai stated, as he looked at the door, and behind that door, lay the statue, that could kill him, the boy shuddered, and looked at Lydia again,
"So, a pheonix...is that what you were doing? talking to a pheonix?" Adohikai asked, his ears perked up, as he sat and looked serious.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:52 pm

yes, the Phoenix of the water nation to be exact. Are you thirsty Ado?

*Lydia replied smiling at him as she got up to get them something to drink*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:27 am

Adohikai nodded to her question, and then stood up, That statue, it intrigued him, a pheonix was safe, it provided power, any other creature would be killed, practically. Adohikai walked into another room, and looked around,
"What room is this?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 pm

*Lydia grabed two waters and followed Ado into the room. It had a map and picture of everynation in sprikania. On each picture was a person be it male or female. On the fair wall was the picture of the fire nation. the person in that picture looked similar to Lydia but at the same time wasnt her. Lydia handed the water to Ado and smiled as she looked around*

This is the room of Insight. Each picture allows you to see whats going on with that nation through the eyes of the phoenix in charge there.If something is wrong then I go and help. im the only phoenix with this.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:32 pm

Adohikai looked at the map, and grinned, and then he lost teh grin,
"Where is the person, on the Dark Nation?" Adohikai asked, looking at it, wondering if the Dark Nation had no pheonix, or if the statue had broken, Adohikai took the water and thanked Lydia, taking small sips of it.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:39 pm

Bannished. He was a tere phoenix determined to kill all and overtake sprikania becoming the most powerful of all phoenix'. A long time ago the fire phoenix trapped him within a cage of pure fire. No one knows what became of him. And hopefully he wont ever return.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Adohikai looked at Lydia, and nodded,
"Evil then, thought so...the Dark has that effect on people...the twisting, black flames of the abyss, overcomes one..." Adohikai said, as he closed his eyes and shook his head, He looked towards the door, behind it, lay the statue, his eyes turned red again, and he shook it off,
"Lydia...I keep freezing up..."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:49 pm

*lydia looked at him and bent down to his level*

Stare at me Ado, stare at me and dont look away.

*As Ado stared into her eyes she stared into his. She blinked making him blinka dn shook her head*

You saw the statues eyes didnt you. Ok listen youll be fine you didnt see it that long. Just stay away from it while I ask a fellow phoenix what to do.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Adohikai nodded to her question, and stood there, his eyes red, He had looked into its eyes before she had rushed in and stopped it, Adohikai stood there, completely still, but he could still move, he just, didn't want to...
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 am

*Lydia knew that none of the other phoenix would know what to do so she walked off to her bedroom and began thumbing through each book she had. In the last book she tried it finally helped her with Ados problem. It said that if a mere creature found its eyes staring at the eyes if the statue nothing could save it except for one thing. Lydia had to teach Ado everything she knew about the way of the phoenix. Lydia smiled and closed the book she went walking bcak to Ado and hugged him*

Theres a way to help you Ado but it wont be esy for you. I have to teach you everything I know about the ways of the phoenix. Everything I know is alot for one as young as you, but I believe you can do it if you set your mind to it. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Ado's eyes widened, in what seemed a mix of Fascination, excitement, and terror, Ado nodded slowly, as if not sure, hesitating before he nodded, and then afterwards, he hesitated before he even moved,
"Okay....Lydia, Learn the ways of the pheonix!? so...i'm going to become...really?" Ado asked, hesitating in between words, he seemed unsure, but he didn't want to be a statue, nothing ruins your day more then being immobilised completely.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:45 pm

If everything goes as planned you may become a phoenix yourself. Are you willing to gain that responsibility?

*Lydia replied keepin Ados eyes on her*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:01 am

"Yes why not, i mean, i'll only be reverred as a god, no pressure..." Adohikai said sarcastically, "But seriously, i'm ready for it...i think" Adohikai said, keeping his cool, he knew that the training he was going to undergo, would be fierce and grueling...
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Well I hope you enjoy reading becyour going to read everything there is to read about the Phoenix. Ill take you to every nation and youll read and memorize everything about each phoenix. Later when you finish that Ill help you forget the parts that you dont want to remember youc an shoose to remember a certain phoenix or two but all of them will be too much. We will begin tomorrow as for right now...

*Lydia glared deep into Ados eyes makign erh eyes swirl with gold and red colors as the statues eyes did. Ados eyes turned pure white as Lydia took the spell off of Ado so he could move freely without glancing at the statue. She blinked and shook her head as her and Ados eyes turned back to normal. She smiled at him*

Now you are free. Dont look at the statue again I wont be able to help you a second time.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Adohikai nodded, looking at Lydia,
"Reading, i love reading, my father was a scholar, he always brought home books..." Adohikai stated, as he looked out the window, they were in teh sky, and the vision outside the window, would never change, he sighed, as he looked at Lydia,
"What about now?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Well if you want to start reading now thers some books in the study about the fire phoenix if you want to read those. Or now you could do whatever you want here. The sun will set soon and thats when we sleep so go explore.

*lydia replied smiling at him before walking back to the front room and out the door onto the porch looking out into the sunset*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:23 pm

Adohikai nodded, as he watched Lydia leave, he then walked into the study, and grabbed a book, it was labelled "The powers of the Fire Pheonix" Adohikai sat down, and began to read it, and quickly became engrossed, not paying attention to the world around him, as the sun started to go down.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:40 pm

*lydia walked back into the househer wings glowing with a slight glow as she walked on past the rooms until she got to the study. She smiled and sent a spark over to Ado tapping his shoulder*

Time for bed kid come on.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Adohikai looked up, and nodded, he stood up, and walked out of the study, following Lydias directions to his bed room, he found it with ease, and entered, it was a nicely decorated room, with a nice, comfortable bed, he got in, and within minutes, he had drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meet (Lydia)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4