Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Meet (Lydia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Come on Ado. You must learn to be a child again. Come play with me in the water.

*Lydia replied smiling at Ado as she gently grabed his sleeve and pulled him into the water with her*
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:16 am

Adohikai walked into the water, and wondered,
"How does one play?" Adohikai asked, as he looked at the water, that he was standing in, he looked around, and he spalshed some water at Lydia, but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:41 am

*Lydia playfully snapped at the water and pawed some back at Ado. She noticed he had a puzzled look on his face and her ears fell back*

You dont know what play is, do you?
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:07 am

Adohikai shook his head, he conjured a black flame, and he started to juggle with it,
"This is how i entertain myself, and others, i get money...." Adohikai stated, the flame bouncing around in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:13 pm

Thats not playing thats entertaining. Playing brings a smile to your face and gives you a happy feeling in side your heart. Come on tryto catch me.

*Lydia smiled and jumped up and away from Ado. She then danced from each foot waiting for him to come after her. She would teach him to be a kid again before he got out of that water*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 am

Adohikai tilted his head, and then he shifted his right foot, and he was gone, he was circling the water hole at an extreme speed, he leapt into the air and dropped down behind Lydia, he then attempted to tap her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:46 am

*lydia ran foward and she felt a tap on her back. She shook her head and then looked at Ado*

Hmm looks like IM it. Your not going to be very easy are you?

*Lydia quickly ran toward him and turned quickly hoping her tail would brush up against Ado tagging him*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:37 am

Adohikai jumped back and backflipped, he then twisted his foot, and he was gone again, he could run, very fast, and if he kept turning like that, the water disturbances would easily confuse Lydia, and himself, so he stopped on the other side of the oasis, and he looked at her, his head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:51 am

*Lydia had been watching the water movements closely and then turned her head and smiled at Ado who had a tilted head*

I was right not going to make this easy. I will remmber that.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:07 am

Adohikai grinned, as he tilted his head back into place, Adohikai looked at the water,and then he twisted, and was gone, he leapt over Lydia, twisting in the air and he spun upon hitting the water, making for a graceful landing, and sending the water in ripples, now his movements would be almost invisible.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 am

*Lydia howled and soon the pack of flares that had come that night was back. Lydia then barked and soon the flares were in trees, water, and the ground near the water*

If you get to play hard I will too.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:13 am

"Now i have to dodge all these aswell? shouldn't be TOO difficult" Adohikai stated, as he grinned, and then he stood up straight, and put his hands behind his back, and he prepared for the onslaught of furry flares.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:04 am

*Lydia and the flares started to run in a circle around Ado, there fur blending together looking like a ring of fire. If Ado moved at all the flares would be able to get him*

Good luck now Ado these flares are the best ones in the fire nation. Also the fastest.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:00 am

"Eh, i'm not worried...." stated Adohikai as he closed his eyes, so he was listening, very carefully, his eyes shot open and he ran with inhuman speed, and he leapt into the air, with Great height, and he spun, so he landed upside down, and he placed his left hand on the ground and used it to push himself back up so he landed on his feet, 5 feet from where he originally landed, and he rubbed his hands, getting the dust and water off, as he grinned,
"Try and Fire Ring me now..." Adohikai taunted.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 am

*Lydia tapped his shoulder and smiled*

Thankyou for falling into the flare trap. thats how we catch our prey. We circle it and when it jumps and lands on the ground we have another flare ready to kill it were it lands. I simply used this technique to tag you.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:27 am

Adohikai tilted his head,
"And now, since i could get by these, i can tag any of these Flares...so...." Adohikai seemingly dissapeared again, and he had grabbed a Flare by the collor (back of the neck) and he smiled,
"Tag your it...." Adohikai then dropped the Flare softly, and he stood away from the group, as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 am

hahah see Ado your having fun right?

*Lydia asked as the younger flare that Ado tagged started chasing the other flares*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 am

Adohikai grinned and then titled his head,
"Fun?" Adohikai asked, as he looked at the Flares chase each other, Adohikai got on his knees, and watched them, he looked up at Lydia,
"What is....Fun?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:27 am

Fun is when you are smiling and having a good time. Are you having a good time?

*lydia asked just as her eyes brightened. She yelped in pain and fell to the ground slowly getting up and shaking her head. She looked towards the mountains and yelped again as her eyes brightened even more*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:29 am

Adohikai looked at the mountains quickly, his eyes had shot, they were a dark grey, and his pupils closed slightly to adjust to the light, Adohikai felt a pain hit his chest and he fell to the ground, a black flame shot out of him, and it started to form in the air, as the chain unwrapped itself from his arm and twitched, Adohikai shot back up and leapt in the air to avoid a flame.
"ARGH! Lydia!"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:35 am

Lydia was laying down and her ears rolled back. She lifted her head slightly and saw the orb begin to grow bigger above her head. She tried to get p but her legs were too shaky and she was forced back into her laying down position. She tried again and her eyes brightened before darkening back to their natural color making Lydia yelp in pain yet again. This time the yelp caught the attention of the other flares and they ran off leaving Ado and Lydia alone with the floating orb.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:37 am

The orb stopped growing, it was huge, and a dark lightning bolt came down and struck it, a Bolt of Lightning flew through teh sky and started to strike The Mountains. A flame came flying through and knocked the orb, and it started to Fall, Adohikai didn't notice, he was too buisy avoiding The flurry of Flares trying to escape from the Oasis.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:49 am

*Lydia looked up after her eyes had gone back to normal. She saw the attack coming and without blinking an eye jumped up onto her four paws her head looking straight at the orb shouted*

ADO!

*As she shouted a burst of energy left her mouth and shot up to the orb. Following the blast of pure energy was a long and blazing burst of fire that shot the orb making it land in the water instead of Ado. The orb hit the water and a tremendous wave of energy was felt from the blow. Lydia was closer to the orb than Ado and was thrown back her side hitting a tree making her fall limp to the ground. Ado was blasted back a few feet but nothing too major. Lydia opened her eyes weakly and smiled as she dropped her head*

I....saved.....him.........
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:56 am

Adohikai raised his arms up in a Cross, and he was launched back by the Impact of teh orb, his feet left contact with the hard ground, and he flew backwards, crashing into a Tree, he clutched his Chain, to see if it was still attatched to his arm, Adohikai turned his head quickly when he heard Lydia say "I...saved...him" and he jumped into the air, he sprinted over to Lydia, and picked her up,
"Lydia...LYDIA!" Adohikai put her down softly and pulled out a small pouch, he pulled out some Leaves, a bandage, and a small dish, he put the dish on teh grouynd, and put the leaves in, along with a green liquid...He turned Lydia over, so he could see where she hit the tree, a cut, but it was a gash, Adohikai crushed the leaves into the dish, and then he heated it with a black flame, the leaves melted, and he poured the concotion onto a bandage, and he wrapped it around Lydia, so the medicine ws on the wound,
"This is gonna sting....alot" Ado said as the pain shot through Lydia from the Medicine, Adohikai then forced open her mouth, and put a second liquid in, to stop the pain from the Injury, as the Pain from the Medicine subsided.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:39 pm

*The pain surged throughout Lydia's body and her body reacted by shaking. When Ado tilted her head up to drink the medicine Lydia opened her eyes slightly and smiled at him while she drank. After the medicine was taken Lydia began to glow. Her body began to glow so bright that it looked to be a pile of golden fire. Soon the fire grow slimmer and longer. Soon the glowing died down and what was the flare was now a young spriken girl. Her eyes still closed and her body shaking slightly. Lydia opened her eyes weakly and smiled up at Ado*

Are...you ok........Ado?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meet (Lydia)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next