Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Meet (Lydia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:47 pm

Adohikai looked shocked, and then tilted his head,
"Yes I am fine...Lydia...your a person...A Spriken, not a flare..." Adohika stated, as he looked at her, and looked out into the open where the City was,
"Lydia...are..you...feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Yes Ado Im a spriken but at the same time Im not. Ill be fine I just need to rest here for a bit. Thankyou for helping me.

*Lydia replied smiling up at Ado before sitting up and leaned against the tree for support*
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:45 am

Adohikai looked at Lydia, and then nodded in agreement, and he sat next to her, but he wasn't leaning against anything...but he was leaning...The chain, the chain had perked up so it was holding him up as he leant,
"So...Hehehehehe...I knew you weren't a Flare, you could talk, and i happen to know, Flares don't talk, but you had me going for awhile..." Ado stated as he grinned and looked around, the forests seemed empty,
"Do...people in the City know your a Spriken?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:59 pm

No... they believe me to be dead and I would like to keep it that way. Ado are you ok with seeing my spriken form? It doesnt bother you that I decieved you does it?

*Lydia replied giving him a caring smile as she slowly recovered*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:53 pm

"No it doesn't bother me at all..." Adohikai stated as he heard her remark about Them believing her to be dead,
"That's horrible, dead?" Adohikai asked, as he opened his med pack,
"I got pain killers, medicines...Rations...all survival thingy majigs...."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 pm

Ill be fine Ado dont worry. Come Ill take you to my home. You can stay with me.

*Lydia replied smiling at him as she stood up and reached out her hand for his*

We can fly there.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:16 am

Adohikai grinned,
"Flying sounds nice, i want to fly..." Adohikai looked up to the air, his tunic ruffling in the gentle breeze around them, he raised an arm, and smiled, time to fly, to Lydias home.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:23 pm

*Lydia took Ado's hand and pulled him close to her. She then wrapped her arm around his chest securely before taking off high into the sky. The fire from her wings made her look as that of a comet. She looked down at Ado who seemed to be enjoying the flight before looking back ahead*

Straight ahead Ado, thats the shrine. Our home.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Ado looked around, mezmerized, he had never flown before, it was amazing! you could see everything, He looked where Lydia had said, and he saw the shrine, he grinned, a shrine in the sky, the shrine of the Fire pheonix.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:27 pm

*Lydia flew high above the castle of the fire prince and continued on until her feet landed on the steps to the shrine. She put Ado down adn walked into the shrine*

I hope you like it here. Now follow me the first room you see is just decoration for the fire people. Our home is behind it.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Adohikai nodded and walked in, he looked around, and nodded again, it looked great! it was wonderful, Adohikai had never been here before, and he wondered why, he followed Lydia, looking sharply everywhere, trying to find a secret entrance of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Lydia turned and faced Ado. She watched his eyes looked around the room obviously searching for something hidden. She smiled and pointed to the wall behind a tall golden statue of a phoenix. She walked behind there and pressed a small button which opened up a door. She walked in and waited for Ado to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Adohikai waked in the new room calmly, although he was screaming with excitment on the inside, he looked around, everything looked...wonderful, it was very decorative, and nobody knew where it was, it was secluded, isolated, nobody could find him here, apart from Lydia, just how he liked it. No people, no crime, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:46 pm

*lydia looked up at a smallole at the top of the room. She began to stack boxes and crates on top of each other like a staircase. She smiled at Ado and flew up through the hole letting him use the stairs she made for him. She landed on the ground just outside the shrine. She looked forward at her home behind teh shrine and then turned and faced the hole waiting for Ado to come out*

We are almost there Ado.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:51 pm

Adohikai started to walk up the stairs, despite the fact he could easily jump it, he got out, and looked at Lydia,
"How much further?" he asked, looking around at his surroundings, it was confusing, but he liked it none the less.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 pm

*Lydia pointed to a golden ouse jsut a few feet away from them. She smiled at Ado and started walking*

Its just right there. I like my privacy so I made sure my home was where no one would ever find it. Ado your on the other side of the eastern volcanos. The area said to hold unspeakable danger to any spriken. But truth is those are just rumors that I started so my home would always be protected.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Adohikai looked around,
"I am?" he asked, as he followed Lydia, and thought for a second,
"Wait, if you said it was unspeakable danger, some brave, but foolish, adventurers might come...hoping for something to fight and loot..." Adohikai stated, by his thoughts, its what he would have done.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:02 pm

I know. Many have come already but thats when i simply make the volcanos around me erupt. They get scared and leave. All in all we will always be safe here and besides no one knows how to get to this side of the eastern mountains. The way I showed you is the only way without crossing the volcanos.

*Lydia replied walking up some stairs to her home*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Adohikai looked in awe, and then nodded, following her up the stairs, eruption? sounded violent, and Lydia could harness such a power? a bonus in a scrap. Adohikai looked around the golden building, the inside was rather cosy, and decorated, unlike the rest of teh shrine, it was to Lydias design, not that of the fire people.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:19 pm

*Lydia opened the front door and held it open for Ado. She watched him go inside before shutting the door and turning on the light. She gasped as she saw a small ruby statue facing Ado. She ran infront of it and quickly turned it so its eyes didnt face Ado*

Ado as long as you live here NEVER look into the eyes of this statue. If you do youll be stuck there under the Phoenix trap. If you get stuck in that.... I dont know how I would be able to get you out.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Adohikai was staring at its eyes, until Lydia ran infront of it, he closed his eyes, and shook his head, shrugging it off, that feeling, it was like death, it was so cold. Adohikai opened his eyes, as they returned to their green colour, Adohikai looked at Lydia, and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:27 pm

*lydia nodded to enforce what she told him then looked behind her shoulder at the statue. Its eyes were swirling with light and dark blues and greens*

Ado you go look around I need to do something right now.

*Lydia turned around and faced the phoenix's eyes. Her eyes swirled with the same colors then went completely golden with swirls of green and blue. The phoenix' eyes did the same thing*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:31 pm

Adohikai looked around obediantly, and he walked away, going into the living room, it featured many cosy sofas and other such things, and a door to a kitchen and a dining room. Adohikai sat down, and waited patiently for Lydia to come in.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Farian a child with you is dangerous. Are you sure you can take care of him and the rest of the responsibility you hold? If he becomes too much trouble what are you going to do?

I know what Im doing Sefrex. The child means no harm and he knows of the secret. Im sure he will be fine and I will be fine handling both him and protector of this nation.

Farian please listen to reaso.... did you jsut say he knew!? Farian that puts the boy in even mroe danger! What should happen if Kannon catches wind of this?! The boy is now a target for her!

Sefrex I have not been lead phoenix for thousands of years without knowing what threats can harm the ones that no of us. I will protect Ado and he will be fine. I must go now we will talk more later.

But Farian-

*Cutting off her fellow phoenix Lydia looked away from teh statue and both her and the eyes of the phoenix truned back to normal. Lydia calmed down before walking into the kitchen and smield at Ado*

Well do you like it here?
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Adohikai looked at her, and nodded,
"Yes, it is very nice, now, what is that Statue?" Adohikai asked, as he looked Lydia straight in the face, his eyes turned red for just the slightest, short time, a split second, like a flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meet (Lydia)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next