Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking (Lydia)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Josh was walking around magma village. He watched all the villagers work and play having a good day. He had a kind small smile on his face while walking. His red hair shined in the sun light, and his Long coat Moved with every step josh took. Finally josh got tired of walking and sat down on a near by stack of crates. He leans back onto one while siting on another and put his hands up behind his head as he watched the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:41 pm

OOC: Im starting this rp out in my Flare form so it costs me 10 mp leaving me 40 mp left

BIC: Nearby a group of kids screamed in terror and angery shouts of some adult sprikens could be heard. Soon a flare with markings as gold as the sun jumped over a man who was sitting on a stack of crates. She landed and turned her head facing the man. In her jaws could be seen a small amount of meat enough food for one spriken. The flare stared at the man tilting her head in a confused state before perking up listening to the growing shouts of the trailing sprikens. The flare quickly turned and ran into the forest of lavalilly trees nearby. The only person to have seen were she had gone was the man sitting on the crates.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:55 pm

Josh looked at the flare the jumped over him. They looked at each other and she ran off into the forest. He then snapped out of the surrounding and heard angry Spriken behind him. He leaned over to see around the crate's and was hit by a angry spiken that ran into him. He fell off the crate and looked at him. "Excuse me.... um mm what are you angry mob of spriken after?" Josh asked getting up and wiping the dust off himself.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:59 pm

*The man got up and brushed himself off. The rest of the sprikens continued running straight ahead running past the area the flare turned at*

We are chasing a flare. She stole our lunch and we mean to get it back, theiving dog shell make a good skin once I get my hands on her.

*with that he too ran off to join the mob passing the turning point the flare had taken. Seeing the last of the mob go passed her the flare shot her head up looking over the brush and then jumped into a hollow lavalilly tree and began to eat her meal*
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Josh nodded and watched the man run to help look for the flare. Once josh knew he was gone He headed into the forest where the flare had. Noticing something in a tree as he walked in, he walked over to the hollow tree and looked in "Have fun getting that?" He asked with a chuckle. Josh found a rock near by and sat down on it look at the flare "You caused quite a commotion to get some food" He told the flare wondering if it could understand him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:18 pm

She stuck her head out of the tree her ears back. She just stared at him her eyes as gold as her markings. She had finished off the meat and had just got done swallowing when he appeared at the tree. She knew from the first time she saw him that he was not of the fire nation and was quite curious on where he had come from and why he was there.
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:27 pm

Josh looked at the Flare with her ears back. He whistled a little and patted his leg "Come here" he said trying to get the Flare to come over to him. He stayied there on the stop still patting his leg "Im not going to hurt you" He said to her. He waited for a response from the flare. He stopped patting his leg and just looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:30 pm

The flare looked at him like he was crazy and shook her head before jumping out of the tree and walked over to him sitting beside him. She loked up at him and waited to hear what he wanted but also kept her ears sharp for the sprikens that had chased her.
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Josh watched her walk over and sit next to him. He smiled a bit and stroked her head. "Why did you steal food.... Dont usually flare eat whats out in the wild?" He asked her. He continued to pet The flare hoping she didnt mind it. Josh looked at her and smiled a little and chuckled "What am i crazy... i shouldnt expect A flare to talk back" He said to himself aloud.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Some flares are smarter and some perfer good food even if they have to take it from selfish sprikens. I took the smallest one they had.

*The flare replied closing her eyes as she remembered the sprikens that chased her over such a small amount of meat*
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Josh jumped at the talking flare "Woo! You can talk!" He said in excitement. He looked at her "Well Flare... what is your name?" He asked changing subject and trying to hold in his excitement. He waited for a reply from the flare and continued the petting he was doing before he jumped.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:43 pm

I would be happy if you didnt yell like that. Not only wil people think you are crazy but Im in hiding right now or did you forget that? Im Lydia and who are you spriken? I know you are not fire.

*Lydia replied looking up at him hoping her voice would make him calm down and not yell so much*
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Josh though for a second before replying on who he was. He was trying to hide the fact he is of royalty. Josh finally decided on a name that might work "Oh umm my name? Its ....Jake" He replied to the name question then nodded to keep his voice down "hey how about yopu travel with me.... ill buy you all the food you want" He offered to Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:53 pm

No thankyou Jake. I live here and besides you wouldnt want me to travel with you. I mean if your trying to hide yourself you wouldnt want me to be with you would you........ Josh.

*Lydia smiled as she said his real name. She finally put the pieces together and figured out who he was. The clothing resembled that of fire but was too shiny for fire it was obviously light and the pause in his name was also obvious to her. SHe had heard of the good prince of light and knew he needed to remain hidden*

Dont worry your secret is safe with me.
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:57 pm

Josh jumped and landed off the rock this time onto small sharp rocks "OW!" He said and tried not to be loud. He looked at her and wondered how she could have known "Ok... How did you know?" He asked her and moved closer. He moved onto the rock he was on before and wiped the rocks off his butt before sitting down. Josh sighed and still wondered how.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Well Josh if you must know your pause before you told me your name was pretty obvious and your clothes. They are fire yes but are too shiny for it which pinned you to light. Im not exactly stupid you know. ha ha Im in hiding as well but for different reasons than you.

*Lydia replied her golden eyes mimicing that of a flame as she stared at him*
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:07 pm

"Oh...." He replied and looked around the forest from where he sat and then looked back to Lydia "OH..... Why are you hiding?" He asked her. He rubbed the back of his head a little "Thats if you dont mind telling me" He added. Josh waited for a reply , but he was he saw a small bug crawling up his leg. He chuckled bit as it tickled. He then grabbed the bug and set him down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:14 pm

If you want to know follow me.
*lydia replied getting up and walking away from the town and off deeper into the woods*
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Josh watched her walked deeper into the forest. He shrugged and followed lydia. He looked around wondering where she was taking him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:33 pm

*stopping at the end of the forest, Lydia turned and faced Josh her fur glowing with the fire inside her. She pointed her nose towards the mountains behind her and then faced Josh once more*

You know the story of the young spriken that left the castle right? well you are looking at her. I am that girl but I must stay hidden therefore I am in this flare shape. it is the most common creature in the fire nation so I can travel freely without fear of being noticed or found. Its best if the sprikens of fire didnt know I was here.
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Josh Looked at her and nodded "Ah... i see" He said and looked around and sat down in the grass. He looked to her and smiled a bit "So... Why did you run away?" He asked her. He leaned back against a tree that was nearby. His fingers fiddled with the grass. A small breeze blows, blowing his fiery red hair with it.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:21 pm

*Lydia jumped up on all fours and growled at Josh baring her teeth as well. Her eyes flickerd with fire as she spoke every word she said was sharp and mixed with the growling*

I did NOT run away! Dont you dare say I did. I left the castle simply because the young prince needed me too. There are thigns about me no Spriken knows and if all things go to my plan will NEVER know. Got it prince?
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:37 pm

Josh jumped at her response. A sweat dropped down his face and he shot his hands up "Woah woah woah... sorry" He replied and gained his composer again. "Sorry.... didnt mean to upset you lydia" He repeated and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:47 pm

*lydia stopped growling and looked away as she tried to muffle her laughter. She sat down and covered her nose with her paw slowly stopping her laughter*

Look at me. I am becoming so much like this flare that I am even using it to frighten you.

*Lydia then looked back up but didnt stop at Josh, she looked all the way up at the sly before turning her head away from Josh and at the ground. Tears fell from the flares eyes*

At least I know I can do one thing right. I should have been there I could have saved her...
Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:02 am

Josh looked at her and moved closer 'What do you mean lydia" He asked and tried to get even closer. "I-im sorry i didnt mean to make you cry" He told her and Looked down at the ground. He sat back down not moving closer to her "Really i didnt mean too" He repeated and frowned a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next