Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm

*Jason, the wind king, flew over burning plains toward a city in the heart of the fire nation, Volcanic City. As the air grew hotter around him, Jason flew higher to fly through the grey clouds which never rained. Jason put his arms infront of himself and pulled them back to his sides, ripping the clouds in half with a strong gust of wind, spitting drops of water over his face. About an hour after he had entered the nation, Jason could see a few miles of bumpy, volcanic rock-covered ground below him with magma exploding out of random locations, Jason dived down at tremendous speed, Volcanic City racing up to meet him. When Jason was only five meters from the ground, he turned the right way up and landed lightly. He was standing in his old home. Jason looked around but the streets were deserted, so he started walking more toward the center of the city. Jason looked up and the moon lightly glowed through the ash-grey clouds. Jason mumbled to himself*

I thought it would be abit more busy here at night. I geuss I was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Its always like this around this time of night. its the perfect time for me to come out and walk about on my own two feet. Why are you here wind king? What business do you have?

*A glowing girl replied stepping out from the shadows of a closed market cart. She seemed to shine as bright as fire and her wings appeared to be fire themselves. Her golden eyes peered at the wind king most curiously. Never has a king or any royal member for that matter ever stepped foot out of their kingdoms sence the war started. What could this king possibly want at this time of night*
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:14 am

"If you wanted to visit wind king, you could have just sent a letter" Said a voice as a small flame lit up from the darkness around them, showing cinka's face as he smirked. "And who might you be?" Cinka asked as he looked towards the girl who seemed to be glowing.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:46 pm

Im none of your concern Cinka I see that the qind king is in good hands now Ill just be on my way. So long good prince.

*Lydia bowed slightly then turned and started to walk away*
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:34 pm

"No stay, im afraid we dont recieve much company because of the war" Cinka said as he caught the girls hand, as he thought he had seen her before. "Do I know you from somewhere? You seem familiar" Cinka said as he turned and looked at her, still trying to remember
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:04 pm

I am no one important to you know Cinka but yes we have met before but only breifly. If you wish me to stay I will and you may call me Jessica.

*Lydia replied hiding her name from the prince so she could better protect both of them. She slipped her hand out of his and simply stood her eyes flickering like a wild fire*
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 pm

"Odd, you dont looks like a Jessica" Cinka said as he let her go and looked at her eyes which glistened like fire. "Well anyways glad you would stay, but I dont want you to stay if you dont want to" Cinka said as he then looked towards the wind king. "Im sorry king, what is it you where looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 pm

OOC: sorry for the wait >_< I'm normally more active

IC: *Jason just smiled and answered, hiding his main reason for visiting*

I visit for diplomatic and personal reasons. I've mainly come to request your alliegence Cinka. It will benefit both our nations, as well as make safe passage to and from your nation.

*He then turned to Jessica and smiled*

Your more pretty then all the other Jessicas I know, makes me wonder if you told the truth about your name.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:44 am

*Lydia lookeda t him in confusion. Had this man known who she was? No that was impossible she had fooled many kings before surely he didnt know who she was. Lydia closed her eyes and gave a small smile before giving an even smaller bow*

I asure you wind king I am who I say I am. Thankyou for your compliment.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:35 am

"An alligence? of course please let us go to my castle and take care of the paperworks my friend. And Jessica..you dont have to defend against something you know is true" Cinka said as he quickly looked at her, something uneasy in his mind as he looked at her, then looked back at the king
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:05 pm

*Jason just smiled to Lydia, still unsure weather Jessica was really her name, but quickly gave up knowing that pushing further would be rude and that if she was hiding her name it was for a good reason*

Ok Jessica, I trust your word. And Cinka, we sort out our alliegence later, if its alright with you. If not we could sort this out any time that it is ok.

OOC: off-topic-ooc-post) listen to the song 'leave out all the rest' by linkin park, it is a good song with good lyrics
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:01 am

*Lydia smiled at Cinka. he was still has bold as he was when he was younger. She knew if he heard her true name he would know her instantly. She walked with Cinka and Jason as they asended to the castle. A place she knew so well*

I know that Cinka however sometimes one must fight what they know is true to protect other things from it.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:55 am

"True but this isint a fight is it?" Cinka said as he smiled and looked back at her, the three of them slowly approaching the castle. "Alright wind king but atleast let me invite you two in, we can all talk in there"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:34 pm

*Jason nodded and did not speak until they reached the castle*

OOC: I've got a headache... I'm going outside... can't be bothered putting anything else in post..... exept this........ I ooc spam.....
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:34 am

Lydia looked at Cinka her golden eyes showing no emotion as she nodded in agreement. No way was she leaving the young prince alone with a king of another nation. As much as she wanted peace to begin before the wars raged she wasnt ready to leave him alone in possible danger. Lydia walked behind both the king and Cinka and stayed quiet until they reached the palace.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:28 am

hey Ly..I mean Jessica, wow sorry dont know where that came from. You dont have to be quiet, please we would like to enjoy your company" Cinka said as he held his hand out so that he can pull her next to them so that she wouldent be lonely. "So Jessica ever been to the fire nation before?" Cinka asked as he looked at her his eyes glowing as he looked ahead to see how far away they where from his castle
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:15 pm

*Lydia flinched when she heard the beginning of her true name. She quickly recovered and followed close behind*

I have been here many many times and yes prince Cinka I live here my whereabouts are hidden but i do live here and I am an ally to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:40 am

OOC: I was away from the computer all day and yesterday..

IC: *Jason grinned as he slowed down so the others would be infront of him, then flew up into the air fastly. He wanted to see how the others reacted when they found he stopped replying. They were still a distance from the castle and Jason was bored so he did this to waste time*
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Lydia's eyes shot up to him and her right hand began to engulf into flames. She was about to take off into the air when she restricted herself by thinking of her cover. If she flew now no doubt Cinka would remember who she was.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:23 pm

OOC: no time to write longer post >_<

IC: *Jason grinned as he flew back down and landed lightly*

Not taking chances, are you?
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:15 am

*Lydia allowed her flame to return to her soul and glared at the wind king, her phoenix eyes pericing into his*

I dont play when it comes to the royal house. I suggest you remember that wind king.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Ooc: sorry but after talking to rika its not the same as rp lol

Bic: Cinka looked back at Jessica and smiled as he pulled her to him and then looked up to the wind king. "Listen dont be so reserved, have fun, your with friends" cinka said as they approached the gate, Cinka smiling as some of the citizens exited the gates, Cinka waving as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:37 pm

*Jason grinned*

It will be hard to forget what you say Jessica, even if I want too.

*He then turned to Cinka*

Want a race?
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 pm

*Lydia looked at Cinka but her phoenix eyes still peirced into Jason's soul. She gave a soft growl and sharply turned facing Cinka. When the villagers passed by she blinked her eyes making it where they did not see her. As they passed Lydia blinked a second time becoming visible to the villagers again. She flew a bit higher than Cinka so she could easily fly at a full speed if things get dangerous*

As you say Cinka but one can always be on their guard. Friends are your closest enemies.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:56 am

Cinka walked among the streets inside the gates, signaling the guards that these to where allies. "Hmm if my friends are my enemies, I am glad to have such a beutiful enemy as yourself" Cinka said as he looked up at lydia, then back down, heading towards the main section of the castle. "So wind king, how was your travel, I know its a long journey from the wind nation to the fire nation, if you two are hungry we can get some food." Cinka said as he kept walking towards the castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next