Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Meet (Lydia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:50 pm

A boy was walking the Fire Nation capital, Volcanic City, he had a chain tied tightly around his right hand, and he wore a red, sleeveless tunic, underneath it he wore a Green top, and Green trousers, along with a darker green colored, pair of buckled boots on. The Boy had long, black and Grey spikey hair, and his eye's were a Grey colour, he walked, and it started to get dark, he didn't do much but walk or work, so he went out, he thought he'd be able to go out and do something, he went to the borders of the city, and stopped at a clearing, he sat by the Oasis, and he heard somethign coming, he feared it was his parents, and he shot up, his Chain ready.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:54 pm

OOC: ALready in flare form therfore 10 mp used 40 mp remains

BIC: Sensing danger in front of her a beautiful flare with bright golden markings jumped from the bushes and landed calmly on the ground. She stood facing the boy with the chain and bent her head low to show she meant no harm. She was ready to take the chain if needed but hoped that this would be enough.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:56 pm

The boy lowered his arm, and looked at the Flare suspicously, he wondered what it would do, and if it was agressive, it seemed to mean no harm, but one could never be too sure, The boy kept the chain ready, and started to walk towards the Flare, he looked at it, and cocked his head to the side,
"Are you lost?" he asked in a kind tone, The chain always ready.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:01 pm

The flare mimiced his head turn then with a smile walked towards him one eye on the chain and the other on the boy. She got as close as the chain would allow and shook her head answering his question. She sat down on the ground and awaited his next action. She stayed ready to jump if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:04 pm

The boy got down on his knees, keeping his feet poised, so he could sping up and leap with ease,
"Then, why are you here? i always thought Flares were afraid of people..." The boy stated, as his ears twitched, and the bushes rustled.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:08 pm

The flare got down and crawled over to him and slowly got back up into a sitting position. She licked his face and then turned her head facing the bushes. She stood up her body in front of the boy protectively and her mouth curled up baring her teeth and a threatening growl excaped her throat.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:10 pm

The boy laughed as she licked his face, and when she turned protectively, barring her teeth at the bush, he was surprised, he didn't expect anyone to want to help him in any way, his own parents wanted to kill him, and that was a bad sign, The Boy stood up, as the Chain uncurled around his hand, and the bladed edge hovered there, the Bushes stopped rustling, and a whelp was heard as something ran away,
"Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 pm

The flare shooker her head with a victory snort at the bushes and turned back to the boy and sat facing him. She turned her head and waited to see what he would do now. He was but a child and he looked like he had been living off of scraps out of the trash can like a common rat. She blinked and laid down still looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 pm

The got back down on his knees, and patted the Flares head, and he whispered in its ear,
"Let me tell you a secret, you won't tell anyone, will you? well, My parents want to kill me, so i left, ever since then, i've been doing jobs for townsfolk to be able to earn enoughm oney just to keep alive, i found this oasis, the water is pure, i can drink it, but food is still an issue." The boy withdrew, and petted it again.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:21 pm

The flare looked at the water and then at the boy. She nodded and walked back into the forest. Five minutes later she came running back from the forest and in her mouth was some meat that she had taken from the meat market. She walked over to the boy and set it down at his feet. She licked him again and then laid down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:25 pm

The boy looked at The Flare, and was amazed,
"For me? really, that is the nicest thing anyone, or anything, has ever done for me!" The boy got back on his knees, feet still poised, and he whispered to the Flare,
"Names Adohikai, or Ado, and...whats yours?" he then withdrew,
"I must be crazy, expectign an answer off of a Flare..." The boy thn picked up the meat, and he broke it, he laid half of it on the ground, for the Flare.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Lydia.

*The flare replied smiling at the boy before eating the meat placed infront of her. She knew hearing her voice would be a shock to the boy, Ado, but she knew he needed her and so she was willing to trust him Just as he was trusting her*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Ado's eyes widened, as he tumbled back,
"You can talk, Wow, i am lucky!" Adohikai then got back up, and ate his piece of meat, in a polite manner, eating it slowly, The boy's grey eyes peered around, and then they centred on Lydia,
"So...how did you pay for this meat?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 pm

I didnt. It would have gone to waste if I hadnt taken it tonight so in the long run we did that spriken a favor.

*Lydia replied swallowing her last portion and then turning to face Ado her golden eyes soft and sweet and her voice calm and gentle*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:39 pm

"Ahh, stolen, i see, i have to do that sometimes...." Adohikai stated, as he got up and walked over to the Oasis,
"Hey, Lydia, why is the world so cruel? why are there such bad people in Sprikania, and Sprikens who attempt to kill their own children?" Adohikai asked, as the chain wrapped itself around his hand again.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Because good and bad are like that. The more good there is the more bad there is to equal it. Lets look at your life your parents want to kill you but in that you find me, someone that doesnt want to kill you. We can help eachother. Life is like that little one just sometimes we want to agre with it and others.... we dont. Now come its getting late lets sleep.

*Lydia replied laying so he could snuggle beside her and use her fur to kep warm during the night. She knew he was hurting inside and hoped her kindness and friendship could help him*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Adohikai walked back over to the Flare, Lydia,
"I'll keep watch for awhile, this clearing is nasty at Night, thats why i usually sleep on the roofs of houses in Volcanic City..." Adohikai said as he sat down,
"Or..." Adohikai said as he slumbered into an uneasy sleep, still aware of all his surroundings, and th Chain kept twitching, to ensure he could fight back in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Ill keep watch little one you need your sleep I can keep going without it. Sleep well Ado.

*Lydia replied smiling at him before laying her head low and clicking her tongue assembling all the neighboring flares to watch over them while they slept*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Adohikai slept, and the sounds of the night made his Chain twitch uncontrollable, if it thought they were in danger, it would attack without a second thought, The Chain of Command was a nasty weapon due to its ability to attacks even when not in Adohikais possession, and it was completely loyal to Adohikai. Ado slept, stirring every now and then, as he was sleeping upright against a tree, he waited, and eventually, the sun began to rise.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:02 pm

Lydia awoke as the sun hit her fur and she shok making sure she was still a flare. Smiling at herself she walked over to Ado and licked his face before running off to get him some breakfast. The flares were still watching him as Lydia left.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Adohikais eyes opened quickly, and he shot up, landing on his feet, he looked around, to see himself surrounded by Flares,
"Y'know, if i didn't think you were with Lydia, this would be rather awkward..." Adohikai said outloud, meaning for it to be just thought, he twitched, his nervous system wasn't happy with him at the moment, because he had stayedo ut of the city, where it was safe, his nervous system had been going all night.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:35 pm

*Lydia ran back and dropped another pound of meat at Ados feet. She then turned and faced the flares and gave two barks. After the second sharp bark the flares howled and then ran in different directions. Lydia smiled and turned back to Ado who had woken up*

Go ahead and eat all of that Im not hungry. Besides you need it more than I do. A young spriken like you shouldnt be just skin and bones.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:50 am

Adohikai tilted his head, and got down on his knee's, he petted Lydia, and then picked up the joint, he looked at it for awhile, and then broke it into quarters, he ate a quarter, and put the rest down,
"I'm not hungry...." Adohikai then stood back up, and walked over to the water, he put some on his face, and drank some, he then started to play with the water, by putting a stick in.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:21 pm

*lydia saw him playing in the water and bent her head and smiled at Ado with a sneaky smile. SHe got up and quietly walked over to Ado. With a friendly shove with her nose she pushed Ado into the water. She sat down on the land and laughed*

One way to take a bathe hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Adohikai looked socked as he fell into the water, he go up, the water only came up to his waist, and he looked at Lydia,
"My hunting clothes...darn..." Adohikai said, as he climbed out, and tried to squeeze the water out of his hair, he then conjured a black flame and it dried him,
"Seeeeemple."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Meet (Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meet (Lydia)   First Meet (Lydia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meet (Lydia)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next