Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking (Lydia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:05 am

You know how I told you I knew everything about the phoenix? Well I know everything about her because....

I am her.

*Lydia replied letting her breath out in a sigh as she told him. This was the first spriken to know of her ever since the queen died. She hoped she hadnt made a costly mistake*
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:09 am

His eyes widen as she said it "Wow... really?' He asked as his eyes went back to normal. Thinking a magnificent became into a Beautiful spriken such as Lydia.... it was just amazing. Josh blushed a little more as he still looked into her eyes "Thats amazing" He said aloud to Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:53 am

Im glad you think so. Now remember its important that no one knows that secret. please say i can trust you and that you will tell no one.

*Lydia replied as the phoenix statues' eyes began to glow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 am

Josh nodded "Of coarse ill keep the secret" He reassured her and looked to the statue "Wow.... creepy" He said with a chuckle and looked back to Lydia smiling. He nodded "Ill tell no one" He added still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:09 pm

Another message. Ill just read it later. So Josh what do you think of being friends with a mythical creature?

*Lydia replied laughing a bit as she looked at the statue*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Josh smiled and chuckled "Its cool" He said with a blush after hearing her laugh. He smiled to her and then looked to the statue "Message?' He asked her still looking at it. He looked down and picked up his sword and put it on the couch next to him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Yes I get messages from other phoenix's. They send it to me via statue teleportation. You just stand and face the statue then your thoughts are taken to the phoenix you wished to talk to. Its our way f communicating without leaving our homes. Its the safest thing we do.

*Lydia replied as the swirling eyes continued to swirl showing red and gold*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:32 pm

"Ummm sure why not" He said and chuckled and looked at her. He moved in and hugged her randomly and pulled away blushing and looked to the floor. He fiddled with his thumbs still looking to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:20 pm

The eyes of the statue began to flash brighter and brighter and soon the gold turned to white and the red to yellow. Lydia looked at the statue and walked over to it. She faced the statue and her eyes began to swirl golden red before changing to white and yellow. She stayed like that for a while just standing there staring at the statue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:01 am

Josh sat there and watched Lydia look into the statue's eye's. He wondered what kind of message it was and which phoenix it come from. Josh shrugged and just kept looking at lydia waiting for her to finish what she was doing. He leaned his head back looking to the ieling and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:12 am

The statue shook violently and then calmed down. The swirling eyes changed back to red and gold and Lydia shook her head as her eyes returned to the flickering gold. Her eyes were wide but showed no emotion other than that. She walked past Josh and outside. Her mind forgot he was there. She stretched out her wings and was about to take off when she urned her head and walked back into the house just to grab a blanket made of golden silk. She then turned and walked back out taking of into the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:33 am

Josh watched her leave and went widened eyed "Hey... Wait for me!" He said Running out and jumping spreading his own wings and started to fly behind her. He flew faster so he could catch up to her.He carried his sword in one hand as he flew to her "Hey lydia" He said gaining on her. His wings Were Long, white and More of an angel's wings more than spriken.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:40 am

*Lydia just looked ahead and kept flapping her wings. She had the light nation on her mind and could hear nothing but the slight calls of the phoenix guiding her to the problem. She turned her head just breifly to acknowledge Josh that she knew he was there. She continued on gaining sped as she went*

im coming my firend. Please keep her safe til I get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Josh kept following her and started to recognize the area they were going into. He sighed and kept gaining speed to keep up. He hasn't been back to the light nation in almost 2 years. josh was wondering why they were coming here. "Umm lydia... why we coming to the light nation?" He asked her with a puzzled look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Go passed the tall hills of gold...... sharp turn left to the forest and a few paces after the forets I should see................THERE!

*Lydia dived down faster than a lightning bolt and her firey colors made her lok like a fire ball was falling from the sky. Her keen eyes focused in on three Daikirites and something between them that looked to be scratched up and crying*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Josh Watched her dive into a area with a few soldiers. Josh flew down after Lydia but not as quite as fast. Getting closer and closer Josh noticed a small child crying and was scratched up a bit. He sighed and floated above the land aways being silent, watching. He lowered slowly following Lydia's lead. His sword in his hand and on his shoulder as he slowly descended.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Lydia brought her arms out and her shadow toook the appearance of a mighty phoenix with its claws out ready to pluck something from the ground. Her eyes were fire and she opened her mouth releasing a deafening screech down at the daikirites. As they stopped to look up Lydia landed close to the ground her blinding light of fury making them close there eyes. She flew ahead and grabed the baby from their grasps before flying high into the sky. She glared down at them and then turned quickly flying back to the fire nation with the stunned knights flying close behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Watching all this then seeing Lydia fly past him and the knights soon after. AS the 2 knights past Josh, he grabbed a wing of both of them to keep them from flying towards Lydia. He looks at the knight as the swung around to see who grabbed them. Josh was looking at them has his eyes grew with anger. The grinned at him and nodded to one another signally a joint attack to try and finish Josh off quickly. Josh sighed, his eyes full of anger as he readied himself for battle "You knights should show women and children some respect" He said waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:57 pm

*lydia turned back and saw Josh with the two knights that seemed to be ready to double up on him. She smiled at Josh and flew back to him. She got an inch to the guards before pulling up and kicking them in the head knocking them out immeidaitly*

Come on Josh. They will be fine lets hurry back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Josh watched her and sighed 'I coulda handled it" He mumbled quietly and followed her. He nodded "So back to the temple?" he asked her softly as he was ready to go with her. His eyes softed, the anger leaving them. He floated there waiting for Lydia to go. He smiled softly while waiting and floating there.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:53 pm

No we are flying to the forest just outside the village. I cant care for this kid. Im giving her to you. You will be able to help her grow IO wont be around for her. Now hurry thers no telling when they will give chase again.

*Lydia replied taking of faster than she was flying before*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:24 pm

josh nodded to the first comment and kept flying. Hearing the second he coughed "Me!?!?!" He restarted and kept flying behind her "Why me? I cant take care of a kid" He said to lydia as he followed her with a weird look on his face. he thought for a moment as they flew "WEll... i could try... but.... why me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Because you know the secret of the phoenix's and you are here and you know she cant be cared for with my hands. It must be you. You can give her to a good family that will take care f her but I know I cant so once we touch down the child is your problem. I see teh forest just ahead how are we doing from behind?

*Lydia replied her voice full of command and determination*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:17 pm

"Uh huh" he said and looked behind him. Josh saw nothing or no one fallowing them. He turned back to lydia "Its fine back here" He replied to her and flew ab it faster to keep up with her. He looked at the little girl in lydia's arms as they flew "He smiled gently at her and looked forward [b]"How much further?" He asked Her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 pm

*As he asked that Lydia dived down into a forest and placed the little girl on the ground. She looked up at him and then at the girl*

Take her and care for her. I can not take care of her as shes needed. Goodluck Josh.

*with that Lydia took off in a firey blaze back to the phoenix shrine*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4