Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking (Lydia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:08 am

"I....I'm fine" He replied to Lydia. Soon enough she was climbing again. Josh followed her up the mountain and nodded to what she said. For some reason, Josh couldn't take his eye's off Lydia, and when he did... they weren't off that long. His face got redder as he watched her climb just a few feet ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:44 pm

*Lydia finally made it to the peak and at its peak was a small house made from brimstone. Lydia opened the door and smiled at Josh who was slowly catching up*

Here we are. Ill get you a drink once yu get up here.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Josh reached the peak a few minutes after she did. He looked at the house and he walked into it. Josh looked around "Wow... nice place" He said and chuckled "It looks good" He said rubbing the back of his head and walked closer to her "How long did it take oyou to build it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Its always been here just hidden. But Im sure it took thousands of years for the brimstone to harden into these walls. So Josh im afraid all I have is fire water will that be ok? I need to get more of a variety from the market.

*Lydia replied shutting the door and sitting down on the couch*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:13 pm

Josh nodded "Its fine... and im not all the thirsty" He replied to Lydia. He wlaked over and sat next to her on the couch ".... hey umm tell me more about the fire phoenix" He asked her politely. He lend back a little and looked at her with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Well what all do you want to know? I know everything about her...uhh it.

*Lydia replied looking over at him. He was full of curiousity yet there was something about him that he was hiding. what could it be*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:21 pm

"Um well.... everything... Ive heard legends on the light phoenix but.... they were only stories" He replied to Lydia still smiling kindly at her, the blush lessened but was still there. He nodded "Yea... They do exist right?" He asked her again waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Of course they exist. Who did you think has protected your nation all this time? Yes all of the phoenix exist and all of them are powerful allies and enemies. No doubt the legends or storyies you hear are just that Im afraid I cant tell you anything on light but the fire poenix I can answer any question. Just call me the fire phoenix fangirl I guess.

*Lydia replied waving her hand in the air making a golden flame of the shape of the fire phoenix. It took the perfect shape of the phoneix and Lydia seemed to have no trouble doing it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Josh nodded "Oh i see" He said and as he continued to look at her the bigger the blush got on his face. He turned his head to look around the house and everything in it. He tried not to look back at Lydia and tried to make the blush go away.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:41 am

Are you sure your alright? I udnerstand this is higher than any spriken in the fire nation has been to but for you I figured it wouldnt be a problem. WHat is on your mind Josh?

*lydia replied looking at him concernly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 am

Josh looked back to her and tried to hide the blushed "Really its nothing" He replied and looked into her eyes and smiled "im fine really i am dont worry" He added and sighed "So how long you been living up here?" He asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:03 am

ever since the fire prince was born. Almost my whole life.

*Lydia replied gettting up and standing near a small statue of the fire phoenix*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 am

Josh watched her Walk across the room to the statue. He nodded "oh that sucks...." He said and looked down "Ive been cooped up in that castle most my life" He said and stood up himself with a yawn "So what ya wanna do?" He asked walking up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:13 am

What is there to do? I cant go back to that town and I have nothing that needs to be done.

*Lydia replied looking from the statue back to Josh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:19 am

Josh kept looking at her "I dont know... what do you usually do up here?' He asked Lydia then looked to the statue of the phoenix. ~He put his hand on it "Fine Craftsmanship" He said randomly.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:21 am

Yes it was one of the gifts they leave me... uhh the phoenix. I take it from there and hold it here so they think the phoenix took them.

*Lydia replied. She couldnt believe how many times she had slipped up today. What was wrong with her? She was usually able to keep her secret hidden very well*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:26 am

Josh chuckled as his blush remained on his face "Oh thats cool well ummm im getting kind of tired... mind if i go to sleep now?' He asked her Politely.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:32 am

Not at all Im afraid all I can offer his the couch behind you. I dont get guests so I dont have a spare room. I am sorry.

*Lydia replied smiling at him and then looking back at the statue. She sighed and turned it away from Josh so its ruby eyes were not staring at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:34 am

"Oh the couch is fine" He replied with a smiled and walked over to the couch. He took his sword off his back and laid it on the ground next to the couch. He laid down and looked to Lysia with a smile before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:40 am

*As he slept Lydia faced the statue and her glowing golden eyes locked with that of the ruby eyes of the statue. Soon her golden eyes swirled witht e red in the statues and a smile appeared on her face. Lydia closed her eyes and blinked before looking back at Josh. Her eyes were back to normal as was the statues. She sighed and nodded*

Your trustworthy when you wake Josh you will know the truth that I have hidden for many many years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:51 am

Josh Slept on the couch for hours. Turning to sleep in a different position everyone in awhile. Soon it was morning and Josh woke up. He sat up and stretched and then walked out side and sat down on the steps that lead up to this place. He was smiling at the dreams he had and the sun that he loved. It was bright outside that morning which Josh liked. He yawned and just watched the sun rise.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:54 am

Morning sleepy head have a good rest?

*Lydia replied walking towards him and sitting down beside him*

Beautiful morning dont you agree? COme inside theres something I want to tell you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am

Josh looked at her and smiled more "Yea I did... and it is a wonderful morning" He replied and nodded standing up. He held his hand out to help her up so they could go inside. He was smiling still and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:59 am

*Lydia took the help to get up and led him into the house and sat down with him on the couch*

There is one thing about the fire phoenix that no one but I know about. and now Im going to share that secret with you. But before I do please reassure my thoughts can I trust you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:02 am

Josh smiling and blushing a little and looked her in the eyes. He nodded "Yes... you can trust me" He replied and wondered what the secret was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next