Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking (Lydia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:11 am

*soon the flare began to glow the brightest gold and her body began to morph into that of a young spriken girl. Her knees bent and her left arm firmly on the ground her right hand holding her arm. Her hair bends down over her right side of her face and tears continue to fall. Lydia shook her head and refused to look at Josh*

You didnt make me cry... you just made me remember. I could have saved her.. I could have done something but no. I ignored it. I didnt do anything I just hid....
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:17 am

Josh looked to her again, looking away from the ground. He moved closer to Lydia and put His hand on her shoulder "Feel like telling me what your speaking of?" He asked looking at her face that wouldnt look at him. He looked concerned for his new friend and wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 am

*lydia knew that all of the royals had heard of the fire queens death and knew that one sentence would be enough for him to understand what she was saying*

I could have saved the queen....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:28 am

Josh nodded recalling hearing something about that incident "oh....." he said quietly and still looked at her. He then moved the hand that was on her shoulder and moved it to under her chin and lifted her so he can look into her eyes "Just Put the past back into the past Lydia" He said to her looking into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:31 am

It was my responsiblity to protect her. We depended on eachother. *sigh* how could you ever understand? You will never understand the pain I feel the guilt thats always stuck with me.

*Lydia replied moving her chin away from him and then standing up walking over to a newly bloomed lavalilly tree*

I must make sure he survives as my last act of service to her I will keep him alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:47 am

Josh sat back down and looked up at her as she moved to the tree "By him.... you mean Cinka right?" He asked Lydia standing up and started to walk over to her. "Ill help you out there.... Protecting him" He added and smiled small as he got closer to Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:50 am

*Lydia turned and faced him. He was obviously older than her by appearance. She smiled a kind and gentle smile and rubbed his cheek before sighing deeply*

Your just a boy. Just a young boy. What could you do that I cant? I cant put you at risk of death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:53 am

Josh chuckled as she put her hand on his cheek and rubbed it "Dont worry about me... i didnt leave hoe to be a safe little boy..." He replied and smiled back at her "And it wouldnt be gentlemen like If i just let a pretty lady Do things by her self... i mean not that you cant do it yourself or anything" He added.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:56 am

I wont let Kannon get her hands on another spriken. No I dont want your help. Shes after me.... and she has no idea where I am.

*Lydia replied looking at Josh then turned and muffled to herself*

Oh Abica why did you do so much for me? You cared to much for a silly bird like me.

Last edited by Lydia on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:01 am

Josh shook his head "Come on let me help...." He said and looked at her "Im not a useless spriken with nothing to offer" He added and stood where he stands, not moving and looking to her. Josh wanted to help and didnt think she should have to do it alone "And if you can stay in Flare form... Kannon shouldnt have an easy time looking for you right?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:04 am

I can be any form I choose but flare is the isnt for me. *sigh* ok Ill let you help. Josh how do you feel on having a pet?

*Lydia replied turning and facing him smiling slyly her eyes flickeringlike fire itself*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:08 am

Josh chuckled "Ive always wanted a pet" He said and smiled at her. He took a step forward towards Lydia "How do you feel on having a "master"?" He asked her. Josh continued to smile at Lydia She seems like a great girl to travel with He thought randomly looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:10 am

I have always had a master. It shouldnt be something new for me. What name shal I have? Lydia will give me away to easily.

*Lydia replied smiling at him. He meant well maybe this could work out for her and it could help Cinka as well*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 am

Josh heard her question and went into thought "Hmmmm How about....Rika?" He asked her. He wondered what her response would be. She's a nice lady.... good things should happen to her... instead of bad things He thought randomly again looking around and back to her waiting for her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

OOC: i think its too close to the real person here hahaha

BIC: *Lydia thought about it and laughed as she ran it through her head a couple of times*

A flare named Rika what next? A demon named Angel? Tell me Josh do you have a place to stay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:21 am

"Me? Nope... i just sleep out side" He replied and made a weird look to her "Why do you ask?" He asked her and wondered why "Do you have a place to stay?" He asked her again. He lost the weird look but didn't take his gaze off of her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:23 am

I do come with me. You can stay with me at the mountain. Unless you plan to stay at a hotel.

*Lydia replied walking off into the woods towards the eastern volcanos*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:28 am

Josh watched her leave and blushed a little, mostly for no reason. He started to walk and follow Lydia to the eastern volcano's. While walking, he looked around the forest but also keeping a small eye on Lydia "So you live in the mountains?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:30 am

Yes just behind the temple for the great Phoenix. Too tell you the truth I dont think the phoenix is all that great.

*Lydia replied passing through two tall lavalilly bushes. SHe then began her climb up the stairway to the Temple of the fire Phoenix*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:36 am

Josh nodded "Oh... really?" He replied and started to think about the Light Phoenix. He had only heard myths about the phoenix's. He looked to the stairs he had to climb and sighed. josh started his climb after Lydia. He moved his view from The stairs and onto Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:37 am

Are you ok back there? I know its a hard climb if you want we can rest.

*Lydia replied stopping and turning to face him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:40 am

When she turned he quickly changed his view from her to the stairs "Oh ummm no im fine lets continue" He said with a slight blush and looked back up to her. He climbed more getting closer to her "Well Come on" He said
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:43 am

*Lydia turned and started to climb again. She entered the doors of the temple and walked all the way to the area that was labeled "Do Not Enter" She smiled and shook her head. She turned and waited for Josh to catch up to her before continuing on*

Josh we are almost to my home are you sure you font want to reat before continuing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:57 am

Josh shook his head "No no im fine" He said and still had his slight blush on his face while looking at Lydia. He reached the top and walked over to her, his blush was a little more visible. He looked around the temple as he walked to her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:31 am

You ok? your a little red. If your sure your ready to continue then right this way.

*Lydia went under the rope and back behind a giant statue of the phoenix. Lydia then walked into a secret room and through the door she continued climbing up the mountain*

My home is at the very peak. Just let me know when you want to rest ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Lydia)   Walking (Lydia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking (Lydia)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next