Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) Empty
PostSubject: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Etzolix flew to the entrance of the water nation castle and knocked on the door. While waiting he noticed the beauty of the castle with its blue coral walls and he saw how it glowed when he was flying toward it. He was still on his sand cloud from his last trip. Hopefully he would be able to make allies here. But it would all be determined on wether or not to open the door.

Sand cloud summoning
50-10=40 mp left

Last edited by Etzolix on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Booki

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Within seconds the large door of the palace opened to reveal a smartly dressed butler with long shaggy hair, tied back because he was on duty. The man bowed courteously until his head was well bellow the newcommers chest before rising again and saying politley.
"Welcome, may I help you?"
This man was Booki, a butler in the palace. He was curious as to what one who was apparently so young was doing here. This arrival truely was odd. Dressed entirely in black with heavy boots and stone white hair. Most intrueging.

Last edited by Booki on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:01 pm

"Hello" Etzolix said"Who may you be?" He asked as a man in a butler's uniform answered the door. "My name is Etzolix and may I speak to the king?"

Etzolix averted his eyes to inside the castle to see a long hallway leading to a room which etzolix assumed was the throne room. "So, may I come in?" Etzolix finally stated.
Back to top Go down
Booki

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:30 pm

He's sure talking a lot, whoever he is. Thought Booki rather bitterly. "I'm a butler here at the palace." he said gracefully with a polite smile on his face. He then chuckled slightly. "One cannot simply waltz in to the palace to see the king." he said not quite mockingly, nor rudely - though he would have done if he could. "Unless you have an invitation you must come in and wait." he stated, moving to one side with an arm now outstretched, pointing with a flat palm down the corridor.
It was a long corridor, and going at a modist pace it would take nearly a minute to walk down. There were also many, many doors lining the sides, each leading into a seperate room, many of them waiting rooms. That was where Booki was taking him.

Last edited by Booki on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:58 pm

"Well how do I apply to get an invitation to see the king?"Etzolix asked"And do I have to apply to speak to either the prince or princess as well?"Etzolix asked. Etzolix averted his eyes back to the butler."Do you wish for this war to be over?"Etzolix asked. "Even though I doubt myself strong enough to defeat the black witch myself...I do not believe you are the type of person to fight..."Etzolix said taking out his metal spheres and make them rotate above his hand while hovering.

Etzolix did not want to make threats but in the time of war extreme measures must be taken."Don't get me wrong it is not that I want to kill you it's just I will be forced to if you do not let me speak of someone of importance"Etzolix finally stated...with his eyes cold and merciless.

ooc: my cousin and I have similar names becuase he like mine so he changed some stuff to make his.
Back to top Go down
Booki

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Still talking. Was the thought that ran around Booki's head. Stronger and stronger dislike was growing inside him for this man. He waited until he was done speaking and was rather taken aback by his last words. He gulped.
"Well you will have to wait in a waiting room before seeing any member of teh royal family, sir." He explained, motioning again for Etzolix to come in.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 pm

"Thank you for your help so where is the waiting room" Etzolix said in a nicer tone while putting his weapons back. "Also what is the expected time for them to be able to reach me?" Etzolix asked entering the palace.

*In Etzolix's head* If the rumor's are true then I should already know the king and i shoudn't have to wait...but it would be rude to barge into his room especially if it is not who Etzolix suspects it to be.*out of his head*

"Hmm....well then" Etzolix replied to booki's answer to the expected waiting time "Doesn't matter I have time" Etzolix said turning back into a heartless menacing tone. Etzolix then turned minerals from the floor into sand and created his own chair when he entered the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Booki

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:38 pm

"This way, sir." said Booki, leading the guest into one of the rooms further down. Upon entering the room Booki observed as the man made his own chair and ignored the other, probably more comfortable ones. "May I take sirs cape?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:39 pm

"No it's okay I'll keep it on" Etzolix said "You don't have to call me sir i told you my name was Etzolix... "Etzolix said acting more politely toward the butler "Oh and by the way you never told me your name" Etzolix said. He wondered who he would meet. The king, princess, or the prince....who is supposedly dead. He had heard she is a very honest person. Yet he heard rumors that there was a new king...he could not be sure though. "Tell me why did you choose this line of work?" Etzolix asked "Don't you ever get bored?"Etzolix asked in a curious yet still a somewhat threatening voice.
Back to top Go down
Booki

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 am

"Yes, well, it's uh ...very unorthadox for one to act so informally to a butler, si-Etzolix." explained Booki, letting out nervous laughs as he did so. He was quite unnerved by this man and didn't know how to react towards him. "My name is Booki, s-Etzolix, though that's not important." He said. "I shall just go and see how long it might take for you to see some one, I shall return shortly." Booki said, leaving teh room and closing the door behind him. He left partly because he should - it was his job - and partly because he just wanted to get away from that man. What a strange and perculiar individual. He thought to himself as he hurried up to the throne room and talked to a guard outside before entering to discover when and who this arrival could see.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:21 pm

"Booki" Etzolix said before the butler left....."If you talk to the king tell him his cousin is hear...His name is Etzoyil correct?" Etzolix said. But he believed Booki didn't hear him because he just went straight up the stairs.

*Inside Etzolix's head* Hmm...I believe I made a rather uniqque first impression on Booki...He seemed somewhat nervous in our discussion. Well I guess you can never show your true self to people you do not know. So I wonder how Etzoyil will act when he sees me here. Or maybe he's not here and the princess will come and answer. Who knows the rumors may be true and the prince is alive...who knows what'll happen*Outside Etzolix's head*

"Hmm this'll be interesting" Etzolix said to himself
Back to top Go down
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:02 pm

The king heard some noise outside of his room. He saw the butler talking to the guard and told him to take the rest of the day off. Then he asked the butler Booki what the problem was. "Hmm...would any of this result in fun Booki?" Etzoyil asked "After all this time you know that is my true objective, right?" said Etzoyil.

ooc:sorry for annoying you in the chat box Booki and this is my first rpg site so let me get used to it and i'll right more when i know how to the right way so I'll be righting shorter than you and my cousin for now.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:20 pm

Etzolix had heard a new voice enter the conversation and it sounded familiar. He ran up the stairs and saw that there was a new king....it was his cousin as the rumors stated it was. His 12 year old cousin Etzoyil had in fact become king.

"It's been a long time. I last saw you at my parents funeral...." Etzolix's voice trailed off as he said this. "anyway, how's the palace? Anything knew involving the war? Well enough chit chat let's get down to real matters. Do you know of anyone that could help me in my quest to destroy the black witch...I know you would come but you have a kingdom to run" Etzolix asked....

Last edited by Etzolix on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:08 pm

"Etzolix it's been a while...the place is fine, nothing new involving the war and...there may be someone that could help. Please come in the throne room" Etzoyil said. "Booki, fetch us some drinks. I personly want some kool-aid"Etzoyil paused "Well knowing my cousin get him some water". Etzoyil paused again"Come in Etzolix" Etzoyil said before entering the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:31 pm

"Booki, ignore my cousin I'm not thirsty" Etzolix said "Anyway, Etzoyil we need allies...the black witch will only get stronger. Not only individually either I mean that she will gain forces and make her own army. I'm sorry you can't come...Your The first person I ever trusted besides my parents. Also I am swearing My allegiance to your kingdom. But this allegiance will be kept as long as you fight for peace."Etzolix paused "Do you accept my allegiance as a king not family..." Etzolix was prepared for whatever answer was given.
Back to top Go down
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm

It took some time for Etzoyil to make his decision. "As family I trust you with all my heart and know you would be a great ally. But as king I believe i must prove your strength before accepting your allegiance."Etzoyil thought of what to say next "This is a little embarrassing but...you have any ideas to prove your worthiness?" Etzoyil said.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:02 pm

"As expected of you" Etzolix said knowing Etzoyil would say something like that."Combat, is all that comes to mind sire..." Etzolix felt weird while saying that.

*Inside Etzolix's mind* Hmm....I wonder who else I meet today...it sure has been interesting *Outside Etzolix's mind*

ooc: Sorry for the short post but you didn't give me much to write with... -_-
Back to top Go down
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:11 pm

"To test your worthiness you shall go volcanic city you'll someone and if becomes your ally we shall become yours" Said the king.

"Well let's talk about different matters...how do you plan to stop the black witch Question " Etzoyil the king said.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:30 pm

"Well I plan to make a group of elite fighters"Etzolix puased."Then we will train and keep on getting stronger. Then when the Black witch attacks we will go straight for her and ignore her underlings." Etzolix said.

"That's all I have for now...that is why I need all of the nations aligned with me. So we can all attack in one force....I know that is the only way to defeat the witch."Etzolix said while he was moving sand around with his hand. "Do you have a better plan?"Etzolix asked....

Edit: Etzoyil your not king...I checked your character and Tirena said

Quote :
EDIT: Yeah, pardon my blindness, but there we have yet to establish any titled rulers. When we do, your name will be put in the running for Water, if you wish.

So this rp kinda got messed up....
Back to top Go down
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:49 pm

ooc: Don't worry I pmed Tirena and she's gonna join the rp so noone post after this until she comes.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Partly my fault, but nothing we can't fix or play off of. Etzoyil, you'll just be a pre-established good friend of mine, helping make allies.

---------

"Better plan...?" Tirena spoke from the top of the grand stair way. The palace's high walls made her voice echo throughout the large room. Her head was tilted slightly to the side in question, a single slender eyebrow raised. Down below her, she recognized her good friend Etzoyil, Booki and another man whom she did not know yet. It was only right to greet him, so Tirena started down the stairs.

They were made out of smooth, dark blue coral intertwined with silver swirls of seashells hand picked by the Water Nation's finest artists. Though long, Tirena seemed to glide swiftly down the steps, the white cloth of her dress held firmly in her hands to keep herself from tripping on the material. Too many times as a child had she fallen down these steps and picking up her dress had become habit over the years. No need to look clumsy in front of guests anyways. Tirena didn't want this man's impression of her to be weak or small to begin with.

Tirena approched the men quietly. There was a small, diplomatic smile on her face and her hands were neatly folded at her waist. Her dark blue eyes traveled between them. "Good day to you all," she bowed her head slightly, locks of silvery blue hair falling over her shoulders, "'tis a pleasure to see such a crowd in the Palace."

Turning to Etzolix, Tirena smiled and spoke again, "I do believe we have yet to meet, I'm Tirena," she paused, holding out a hand for a shake. Well, since she was actually in her palace a formal title would be appropriate, "Princess of the Water Nation. I do hope your stay at this wonderful Nation has been most pleasant."

"Now," she laughed quietly, "I do seemed to have missed something." She turned to Etzoyil, "My good friend, I do hope you wouldn't mind informing me of what I walked in on?"
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 am

Etzolix was shocked to hear another voice in the room even though he did not motion to show his suprise.He turned as he saw a girl walk down the saairs of coral.Etzolix knew who she was but didn't at the same time.

He knew this was princess Tirena, but did not know her in person...."Good friend?"Etzolix thought."Etzoyil didn't have friends last time I saw him...but time has really passed since then." Etzolix continued speaking to himself in his mind.

Etzolix took off his hood for he felt anyone of the royal family for any nation aligned with peace deserved respect. "Greetomgs Princess, my name is Etzolix former resident of the Earth nation and cousin to Etzoyil despite the lack of resemblance."Etzolix said facing the princess now with one knee on the floor,the palm from the same side touching the floor and his other hand resting on the knee which was upright.
Back to top Go down
Booki

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:56 am

OOC: It would take more than some random comments in a chat box to annoy me, Etzoyil. Something like runnnig off with a topic. 0_o
However, this is your first forum so I can forgive you - I was going to just elave but after reading what you said I'll give an explenation: If there are three or more people in a topic it is common courtesy to allow all to post somewhat evenly. It does not have to be perfectly equal, but it's nice. I'm not going to bother trying to keep up with this, I'll just leave you guys to it.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:17 pm

ooc: Booki its your decision but just stay please we can make a postal ladder. (Determines the order in which people post) You could use your spell to spy on us as well.

IC: Etzolix stood back up and shook the princesses hand with his hood still down.Now that everyone knew what he looked like it would be pointless to conceal himself."Yes so far everything seems nice...."Etzolix said.

Etzolix continued to play with his metal spheres making them float above his hand.He was waiting for Etzoyil to reply to Princess Tirena's question.Even though he could have answered it easily.Of course though if he did it would be rude and that would not be a good first impression to make on a royal family.
Back to top Go down
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:24 pm

ooc: Sad Don't leave....and I am sorry for going on without you...

IC: "Well Princess, My cousin Etzolix is requesting our allegiance because he wants to take down the black witch" Etzoyil said"As family I would have said yes instantly but I decided to test him...we still need ideas though" Etzoyil informed Tirena

ooc again: I have to go to a wedding sorry for the short post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next