Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:18 pm

A boy in a red robe over the top of a white tunic shirt, and red trousers, they seemed fairly modern and well woven, they must have cost a lot of money, The boy was also wearing brown boots and he had green eyes. he was wearing on his hands white gloves. His White/Blondish hair flopped down as he leapt off the building, with gaurds in pursuit, he ran at an inhuman speed, training was great! he slid down, he couldn't risk getting caught, he went straight under the foundations of a building and out the other side, shortcut, he got up quickly and continued to run, he leapt up onto the next row of buildings and ran, why the hell did he have to do this!? The boy ran at full speed, and leapt into the air, he wasn't going to make it, he placed his hands down, and shot out a beam of Dark Fire, to propel himself into the air, and he landed on the wall, he jumped over the other side, and leant against it, catching his breath,
"Reconaissance...why me?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Lydia oversaw the whole incident from the skies and kept a watchful eye on Ado. She saw him alone outside a wall and flew down to him. She was as blazing as fire and her eyes swirled with golden flame. She smiled at Ado and gave him a hug before running off into the woods. Soon after she left the guards could be seen getting closer to Ado.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Adohikai hugged her back, as his ears twitched, they were coming, and they had his notes, and they were outside the city now, they were his, but Lydia had made him promise that he would not kill anyone, so he was just about to give them one hell of a beating, the gaurds came closer, and Adohikai jumped back as the all raised their weapons,
"Unarmed, stupid kid" Adohikai had a grin on his face now, and he raised a hand,
"Unarmed...am i" Adohikai stated, as chain rings formed around his fingers, and a chain appeared, The Chain of Command, Adohikai twisted his hand, and the chain shot off in a sweeping action, knocking over several of the gaurds who hadn't reacted quick enough, a gaurd ran at Ado, who jumped over the guy, kicking down on his head, Adohikai flipped and a chain came busting down on the second guys face, knocking him out cold...
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Lydia stood in the bruwatching Ado. She saw one of the guards had the notes Ado wanted and ran behind everyone until she was behind the guard. She Let out a high screech behind the guard just loud enough for the guard to hear. He dropped his weapon and put his hands to his ears. As he did that Lydia sent a kick to the middle of his back and a sharp poke at the middle of his neck making him unconscious. SHe took the notes and then ran back into the woods. Once she was in the woods Lydia sent a small golden flame towrds Ado letting him know she had them.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:50 pm

Adohikai nodded as the flame shot past, all the gaurds looked to where it came from, and Adohikai let out a blade flame, scorching them all, as they screemed they ran away, and Adohikai darted for the woods, the chain dissapearing in his hand, he skidded into a bush, and got up, staying low, he crept to Lydias side,
"Ok, we got the Census...and...the plans?" Adohikai asked, catching his breath, how far had he ran in those 5 to 10 minutes!
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:51 pm

"So whats going on here" Said a voice, as Cinka could be seen smirking, leaning against a tree. "You need to work on your people skills kid" Cinka said as he pointed at one of the guards, pulling back with his other hand, making a bow shape as he formed a fire arrow and shot it at the guard, knocking him out. "Sorry, i'll make it up to you, but now I need to talk to the kid so night, night." Cinka said as he approached the man, putting out his hand for a handshake. "Names Cinka Morisato, whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Lydia was about to answer Ado's question when Cinka made himself known by stopping a guard that had not run away. Lydia quickly hid the notes and looked at Cinka with caution. She then faced Ado and nodded to him. Lydia looked up at the sky and then with a mighty flap of her wings blasted up into the sky and began to fly off towards the phoenix temple, a sacred place where no spriken was ever supposed to go unless they be royalty.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:01 pm

"Can no one remember I cant fly?" said Cinka as he saw lydia fly away, he then looked at the man who had yet to introduce himself. "Not much of a talker are you?" Cinka said as he leaned against a tree and waited for him to reply, looking around for any other guards.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Adohikai waved to Lydia, as he looked at Cinka,
"So what if i'm not? I don't think i need to tell you anything!" Adohikai said, as he Formed a black flame behind his back.
"Umm...did you just...help us...?" Adohikai asked, leaning forward towards Cinka, his hands still behind his back, The gaurd started to come too, and he looked up, to find a black flame shoot out of Adohikais hand, and scorch his face, knocking him out again.
"I don't know who you are, sir, but you better not go after her..."
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:20 pm

"Shes a friend of mine, why would I hurt her. Its you im concerned about, you have the face which shows you wanted to kill those guards, for doing thier job." Cinka said as he looked at the man, then at the guard as he walked past him and looked up. "Whatever you stole, I hope you use it for good, Im letting you guys go with this one.."
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:24 pm

"Whats it to you? what we stole, is non of your concern...well, actually i stole it, your not bringing her into this..." Adohikai stated, as he stood there,
"And it really doesn't matter to me if you let this slide, because, you woukldn't be able to do anything to stop me anyway..." Adohikai stated, as he withdrew, and kicked the gaurd in the head, as he was coming too again, Adohikai then whispered,
"Stay down if you value your life. fool"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 pm

*Lydia landed at the shrine of the fire phoenix and walked inside going past the statue that the sprikens idolized and into a door. She placed the notes in the concealed room and flew back with great speed to Ado and Cinka. She landed soundlessly beside Ado*

Dont worry no one will get those files now. Ill take you to them later today so we can finish what we have started. Cinka what brings you out here?
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:37 pm

"Oh good, me and Hot head here were just getting to know each other..." Adohikai stated, as he tapped his foot, and walked forward, he passed an extra note behind him to Lydia, and whispered,
"Forgot this..." Adohikai stated, quietly, looking at Cinka.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:24 pm

"Either ways I dont have time to deal with kids. Lydia always a pleasure" Cinka said as he bowed and turned to walk away. "When your done with those notes I hope you return them." Cinka said as he absorbed the fire on the floor created by Adohikai when he burned the guards face. "And try not to cause any fires, just cause you want to be reckless dosent mean the animals have to pay for it kid" Cinka said as he slowly went out of view.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 pm

*Lydia grabed the note and then flew over to Cinka landed infront of him*

I shant return the notes Cinka. They are rightfully mine and I am keeping them. Why the fire nation had them here still is unknown to me but I must have them. Ill fill you in later my friend but for now its best you stayed in the dark.

*Lydia then smiled at Cinka and kissed him on the cheek before flying over to Ado and motioning him to go with her to the shrine*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:34 am

Adohikai nodded, and walked over, he couldn't fly, he had wings, but no knowledge on using them,
"Ok...same as always?" Adohikai asked, putting his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:50 am

Lydia smiled at Ado and ok his hand. She then started flying with him to the shrine slowly their bodies became silouquettes then vanished with the breeze.Mission 1 was accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)   Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reconaissance..wait what!? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1