Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Booki

A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:08 pm

OOC: Don't worry about it, I'm just too lazy and too slow a reader to catch up. And Booki would already have more than one spot in there so don't worry about that ...he knows everything.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)   A rivalry occurs (Booki and open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:50 am

"Ah, cousins," Tirena smiled, "how fortunate of the both of you to meet."

The smile stayed on her face, yet she spoke in a polite and diplomatic tone, in all seriousness. When it came to Nation matters, Tirena was never went about them lightly. With her mother, the queen, in ill health, someone had to take her place in politics and the likes. "Hm," Tirena tilted her head slightly upwards, "an alliance with the Fire Nation. Indeed, that would be a strong bond to have."

"I appreciate your arrival here today, good Etzolix. Alliance with the Water Nation will be pending until I speak with your King." Tirena nodded towards him once before turning to Etzoyil. "A bond with a nation is always strengthened through their people and customs. Though as for a test, I will leave that strictly up to you, Etzoyil. I'm sure strong warriors such as yourselves will find a way. As for me, I'll make arrangements to speak to my friends in the Fire Nation."
Back to top Go down

A rivalry occurs (Booki and open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2