Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Despair [matt, open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
matt

Despair [matt, open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:20 pm

matt was kind of struggling with the fire. when he shot the fire ball lighting it matt jumped back a little. "isn't that handy" he said looking at him.
"oh well i was just wondering" he said looking at the necklace. "i was just noticing how cool it is"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:33 pm

OOC: I need a pic for it now.....

IC: *Jason stayed silent, staring into the crackling fire, putting the necklace back under his shirt, lots of thoughts passed through his mind, many of the past, but most of what had happened over the last week*
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:37 pm

matt put the skinned warthog over the fire. "there we go" he said looking at jason. "lost in thought" he said looking at him and laughign a little thne laying back and watching the fire.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 pm

OOC: ask someone else to join and make sure they do....... or this is dead ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Despair [matt, open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2