Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for the Killer's Scroll[open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira Sakurazaki

Akira Sakurazaki

Searching for the Killer's Scroll[open] Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the Killer's Scroll[open]   Searching for the Killer's Scroll[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Akira walked in the Zenkai Forest from the Earth Nation. She watched her step in between the thick, long roots that stuck to the tall trees. She looked back, seeing that she could no longer see the trail that she had taken to get here. darn stupid jerk, couldn't tell me the way.she thought irritated as she stepped over some more larger roots. She stopped, leaning against a tree as she licked the bottom of her lip, feeling the salty drops of her sweat. She rubbed her forehead with her long purple sleeved shirt and closed her eyes. She gave a relaxed sigh as she imaged the killer in her head that took her love away.You don't even have to be doing this.A male voice appeared in her head. Yes I do. You know I do. I can't just let your death go without having your killer go unpunished.She replied.You're as crazy as ever my dear,he chuckled.Anything for you Kaname,She responded back, a sincere smile appearing on her face. She had lost her dear love, but was happy to accept that his soul stayed with her, just like he promised often.I told you, no matter what, I would always be with you.He said sincerely, seeing the flashes of her memory going through her mind imagining the many times he's made that promise.

She began walking again, looking around. Besides the roots she hated, she looked up at the top of the trees and their trunks. They were dazzling and this place wasn't full of depression that she had to worry about.Now tell me again what you're doing?He asked, confused on her plans. She sighed. I'm trying to find the similar scroll to the one that your killer dropped. If we put them together, they reveal the place where they are located.He sighed unsure.and have you stopped to consider that these killers might have already discovered that my killer dropped his scroll and they had to relocate. Or perhaps been attacked and they're dead?Kira, you need to think carefully.He said firmly to her. She dodged a branch, listening to him carefully, stopping.Yeah i've thought that through...And i'm still going at it,she said with a smirk, imaging what kind of face Kaname would make.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/0zim2gir0

Searching for the Killer's Scroll[open]
Page 1 of 1