Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Despair [matt, open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

Despair [matt, open] Empty
PostSubject: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:25 pm

*Jason sighed as he soared through the clouds over the earth nation, descending quickly over a large forest that spanned alot of the earth nation, the Zenkai Forest. He landed on the forest floor silently, sending a few dead leaves into the air. Crickets and other bugs could be heard. Jason pulled out his sword and slashed at the trees near him, destroying plants further away from him aswaves of air flew out from the sword. Jason had had enough of the pain, he had had enough of the despair, enough of the sadness... the memories wouldnt leave him..*
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:29 pm

matt was sleeping in the forest next to a tree until her heard something land and kick leaves up every where. 'hmm odd' he thought un till her noticed a person slicing through plants. "um sir i dont think you should come plowing through the plants like this" he said looking at him with his lion mane being messed up.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 pm

*Jason turned to Matt and jumped on him, pointing his sword at his heart, pain was visible in his eyes and Jason's body shook as he pinned Matt to the ground. Jason sighed and got off Matt, putting his sword away, falling backwards and leaning against a damaged tree*

You dont know the true feeling of pain do you?
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:52 pm

matt got tooke by surprizsed as the man jumped on him. "um what do you mean" he said looking at them. "i mean i was just telling you to calm down with the hacking and slashing"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:03 pm

*Jason sighed, glaring at Matt*

And why should I care what you say? If I wanted too I could have killed you

ooc: wow this post is short.... makes me feel like a spammer >_>
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:06 pm

"why woudl you kill me i didnt do anything" he said looking at the person. "well im matt......" he said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm

*Jason looked at Matt and spoke quietly so only him could hear, incase there were others near them*

I'm Jason..... I rule the wind nation Matt...
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:25 pm

matt eyes ipened a little wide and if thus was a cartoon there would be a big bwong on him. "oh well....sorry...uh...sir" he said doing on his knee and bowing to him.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:46 pm

*Jason groaned, irritated*

Get up. Is it too much to ask for people to treat me normally?
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:11 pm

"uh sorry" he said getting up. "its just i was raised to bow to royalty" he said looking at the king and looking down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:15 pm

*Jason nodded*

Havent we all?

OOC: omg we gotta stop making extremely short posts XD
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 pm

ooc: short? i jsut suck at rping....T.T
"uh yea i guess" he looked at the king and wondered what was wrong with him. "but wait why are you here"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:25 pm

OOC: heh I can type ten lines if I'm really bothered >.>

IC: *Jason sighed, looking around him at the wild, uncontained forest. This place was unfamiliar to him, he had finally decided what had brought him here*

I geuss it was because this place looked peaceful and uninhabited
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:28 pm

"oh i see" he said looking at him and looking around. "well aually there is a town not even a mile to the left" he said looking at the king.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:38 pm

*Jason sighed, 'how could I have missed that..'. He turned to his right and started walking through the bush. Jason stopped a few meters away and turned to face Matt*

You following or are you gonna laze around here?
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:43 pm

matt looked at him then shrugged and nodded. "sure why not" he said as he turned around and started walking. "if you need help finding your place tell me"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 pm

I already have a place Matt, but I dont think it was chosen wisely..... Its too stressful leading an entire nation....

*Jason sighed as he pulled put his sword and cut through a large tree that had fallen across thier path due to a storm*
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:00 pm

matt looked at him. "oh whoops i meant finding a place around here" he said looking at him then sighed when he cut the tree then rubbed it as he walked by it.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:05 pm

I dont plan on staying for too long Matt..... But thanks anyway

*He said.. walking around a few sleeping animals then across a river*
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:16 pm

"oh well ok" he said looking at him. "well if youll excuse me i have to get lunch" he said swimming across the river then runnign after the animals then having him run into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:33 pm

*Jason sighed, flying after Matt so he didnt lose sight of him*

So, why do you waste your time chasing animals that stand no chance?
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:47 pm

"hey they usually put up a fight" he said as he came out with a warthog. "these are good"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:58 pm

*Jason smiled then sighed and sat down by Matt, Jason took out his necklace and looked at it, it had belonged to his dad*
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 am

matt started to build a fire whne he noticed jason looking at a necklace. "so whats with the necklace" he said looking at the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:50 pm

*Jason looked over to Matt, watching him build the fire. It was taking him some time so he sent a small ball of fire at it, lighting it up. The sun was almost hidden behind the horizon and the sky was blood red, stars just showing on the opposite side of the sky. Jason took his time to answer, thinking through his words, not letting out any part of his past*

It was my dad's necklace, he gave it too me a few years ago, why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despair [matt, open]   Despair [matt, open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Despair [matt, open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next