Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chain Master Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

Chain Master Form Empty
PostSubject: Chain Master Form   Chain Master Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:03 am

Name: Chain Master
Magic Cost: 50
Duration: 10-20 Posts
Element: Dark Fire/Dark Lightning
Requirements: Must be Adohikai, must be using a Chain Weapon.
Class: Supplementary
Advantages: Chains appear around Adohikai, and he gains control of all of them, They can be used to block attacks by moving in the way, and they are all Bladed, so they can deal a fair bit of Damage up close. Adohikai also gains the following powers:-

Dark Serpent:- A Dark Flame covers Half of the Chains, adding Dark and Fire Damage.

Disadvantages: Is unable to use Any Weapons other then Chains.
Description: Chains appear all aroudn Adohikai, and he is able to Control all of them, A strange cloak appears on Adohikai, and his hair becomes completely white, his eyes become aa shining crimson colour, and all of his Clothes become Red, Gloves appear on his hands.
History: Adohikai had been living in the Fire Nation, in different cities, as a renegade, as a peasant, and he only had one means of Defence, his knowledge on how to fight, and his Chain, he later gathered more Weapons, such as the Warglaive of Damien and the Souhi, but The Chains were still his favoured weapon. and He had mastered how to fight with them, and eventually, he developed a form, where he channeled Magic into his chains and his body, to create more Chains, and gain more power. Adohikai used the Chain Master Form several times while hunting bigger things for food, as the smaller things ran and he could not Catch them. Eventually Adohikai met Lydia, and hadn't used the Form Since, But he is still able to, and he will...In a Fight.

Chain Master Form 1202669625_f

Last edited by Adohikai on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Chain Master Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Master Form   Chain Master Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:25 pm

you have to make those spells in the spells section but this form is
Chain Master Form Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

Chain Master Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Master Form   Chain Master Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:26 pm

One is already made, i'll just delete the rest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chain Master Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Master Form   Chain Master Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain Master Form
Page 1 of 1