Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Namei's form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namei

Namei

Namei's form Empty
PostSubject: Namei's form   Namei's form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:17 pm

Form Format

Name: Anthro Spriken form
Magic Cost: 10
Duration: Depends, when very angry or in a very dangerous(life or death) situation it taps into the form easier then goes away when cooled off or tired. Then on on normal days last for 7 post but it can get strong as she age.
Element: Wind
Requirements: Must be wearing the amulet thats makes up her necklace
Class: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Advantages: Stronger defense and fast in air and on ground then normal
Disadvantages: becomes extremely tired losses all strength in weather storms.( just the weather does this nothing else)
Description: Is a dragon with a dogs (blood hound) body a long tail at the end like a whip and with wings and has blue marking in random spots like a dalmatian but not as spotty
History:(3 years in the pass) Namei wasn't born with this form like others, she had learn this form when she was out practicing her spell, the Dynamic Air Needles to be exacted, when it backfired and came straight towards her, she closed her eyes as she didn't want to see, thats when it triggered it and protected her. As she opened her eyes, thinking she was dead. She started to look around, when she noticed scales and a tail, she looked around to see her self as a scaly animal she freaked out at first but the began to like it as she stayed hours later, flying in the sky it wore off as she began to free fall from the sky she got scared again a closed her eyes when she learned how to fly with her own wings. The Next day she went to her mom as her dad was out at work, She ask why or how she was able to turn into a animal. Her mom explain how that necklace gave her that power and how there is ways for her her to trigger that power but only she is able to find it. As the years went on she was able to trigger it easier but not on that free will yet

Spoiler:

Last edited by Namei on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://coliseumclash.darkbb.com/index.htm
Tirena

Tirena

Namei's form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namei's form   Namei's form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:42 pm

Looks good, but if your form doesn't have any requirements, just put N/A. If you leave it blank I'm not sure if your done with it or not. Just do that and I'll edit my post to approve you.
Back to top Go down
Namei

Namei

Namei's form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namei's form   Namei's form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:18 pm

oops i thought i put it in there oh well its fixed ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://coliseumclash.darkbb.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

Namei's form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namei's form   Namei's form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namei's form
Page 1 of 1