Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinato Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Name: Shinato King of the High Plain.
Magic Cost: ALL MANA
Duration: 10 posts.
Element: Black Fire.
Requirements: Must be Adohikai.
Class: Supplementary
Advantages: Shinato is immortal and only one with a bond with the host may harm him. Shinato's attacks are Black Fire, and such, deal Fire AND Darkness damage,Shianto can fly, Shinato has the following Special Attacks:

Dark Fire Ball: Shinato easily sends out a Basket Ball sized Dark Fire orb.

Dark Fire Assaulr: Shinato easily launches several basket ball sized Dark Fire orbs in repeated succession (really fast one after another)

Dark Fire Tempest: Shinato charges a huge Dark Fire orb, that when thrown, deals heavy Darkness and Fire Damage.

Dark Fire Ignition: Shinato becomes enveloped in Dark Fire, meaning all attacks against him, deal damage to the attacker aswell.

Disadvantages: Shinato is slower and cannot attack in Melee combat, Shinato is always flying.
Description: Adohikai becomes blue, and he flies upon 4 golden wings, he becomes taller, and he wears a long, white robe over his body.
History: Adohikai discovered his Parents plan to kill him, so he ran, and ran until he reached Volcanic City, once there, he met Cinka Morisato, prince of Fire, and Adohikai asked for some help, as he was weak, Cinka gave Adohikai some food, and taught him how to use fire spells, When a relic, known as Shinatos Ark fell into Adohikais possession, it allowed Adohikai to become Shinato, king of the Higher Plain.

Shinato Form Shinato

Last edited by Adohikai on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:26 pm

hello Yugioh lol
Shinato Form Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
HeightsFinest

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm

wow, 5mp just to attack and when covered by black flames, the attacker gets hurt instead? I know this is approved but I just have to object. I know all magic is use but this is way to much. Also cant be beaten unless someone knows how? you have to state how, if not, then really there no point in writing that. I think this needs some changes, besides you just began, thats like giving up 30mp for something that strong, unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 pm

I was thinking that when I approved it. Ado listen to Heights ok when he is happy with this form then Ill reapprove it but for now yeah...
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:48 am

Ok, how's that?
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:11 am

well you fixed one part, but the attack for 5mp thing has to go, to godmoddish. as for the envelope in flames which redirects attacks, I would accept only if you cannot move while doing it. Also the large ball of fire spell cant be used one after another, the others yes but make it 2 posts waiting before use again.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:26 pm

The flame doesn;t redirect attacks, and it uses ALL MANA so i can't use again, the 5mp thing is not god moddish, as its 5mp
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:31 pm

still its a little to much, and yes I know its all mana, but tell me, how much mana do you have now? just enough for like 1 or 2 normal spells. If this where to be a form, it would be like your last form to be this strong
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:36 pm

No, it wouldn't, this is what some people have as first forms on some forums, one persons form they got at like, 500 posts, "Insta kills", mine ain't god modding.

5 mp isn't much, plus this is ALL mana, regardless of how much i have, its not much now, but i'm not fightign now, and when i have more mana, its gonna kill me. i have 50 now....
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Alright I understand, but still I cant budge from the 5mp thing, that means four attacks would cost me 20mp? if that is taken off then I am more than glad to approve
Back to top Go down

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:35 pm

sorry to enter up but i agree with Heights.... Costing the other person mp to attack you? That is a bit god modd-ish No ifs, ands, or buts about it
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:17 am

fixed it, no Ordeal of a Traveler.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:21 am

ok approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinato Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinato Form   Shinato Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinato Form
Page 1 of 1