Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etzoyil's aqua form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

Etzoyil's aqua form Empty
PostSubject: Etzoyil's aqua form   Etzoyil's aqua form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Aqua Form
Magic Cost: 30
Duration: 3 posts
Element: Water
Requirements: Must be Etzoyil
Class: Offense
Advantages: Gains stamina and water attacks become more powerful.
Disadvantages: Attacks must be charged for more power is put into them
Description:

Etzoyil's aqua form 6b3637

History: Etzoyil gained this form when he was in a tight situation with his tutor. He needed a shield and he went into this form. He used to spontaneously change but now is able to control it. He escaped the situation from the tutor and almost killed him. The only reason for that becuase the tutor was shocked.

Last edited by Etzoyil on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Etzoyil's aqua form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etzoyil's aqua form   Etzoyil's aqua form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:19 am

I see that you have your class as Defense, that's fine, but for your advantages you have an increase in power of water attacks. You may want to think of changing the Class to Offense, or you may keep it as Defense and add some defensive advantages to what you already have. Either way it looks fine and I'll approve when you edit.
Back to top Go down

Etzoyil's aqua form
Page 1 of 1