Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Core (spell)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

Dark Core (spell) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Core (spell)   Dark Core (spell) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 am

Name: Dark Core
Magic Cost: 30
Requirements: None
Effects: Adohikai flays his arms in the air, and a Large orb of dark fire starts to appear, after 2 posts it is fully formed, and then a black lightning flies down from the sky and strikes it, causing black lightning to course around it, every post after casting ,the Orb fires out a bolt of Dark Lightning and a Stream of Dark Fire. dealing respective damage.
Disadvantages: Adohikai is unable to Cast spells or attack while the Orb is forming, but he can dodge.
History: Adohikai was playimng in the water at the oasis, with Lydia and a bunch of Flares, they were playing Tag, when Adohikai was caught the second time, he fell to the ground and a strange power activated, he aciddently shot a stream of Dark Fire upwards, and it started to form into a sphere...
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

Dark Core (spell) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Core (spell)   Dark Core (spell) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:54 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Dark Core (spell) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Core (spell)   Dark Core (spell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:14 am

yay ha ha the flares do tag you after all ^_^

Dark Core (spell) Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Dark Core (spell) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Core (spell)   Dark Core (spell) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Core (spell)
Page 1 of 1