Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Entry Into a Dark World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Location : Most likely creating something new or modifying that which I have already built.

Dark Entry Into a Dark World Empty
PostSubject: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:10 pm

Ghost looked at his surroundings, Ragnarok on his back. Pitiful. he thought as he looked around. Just pitiful. He had no wish to be in such a place with an alignment to light. In fact, he wanted to get to the Dark Nation as quickly as possible, but all roads accessing it were blocked by some force field that not even Ragnarok could penetrate. And it must be powerful if Ragnarok can't break it. I should find a Rune Reader, anyways. I would like to know just what these runes on my blade say. Ghost started walking, asking not so politely about the location of a Rune Reader.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chaoscreature
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:00 am

OOC: in flare form 90 mp left

BIC: Walking down the streets of the city careful not to cause any distractions was Lydia desquised as a young flare. She had been protecting the city for a while now and was about to make her way to Lava Lagoon when she saw a man she had not seen before asking about a rune reader. Lydia walked up to him and sat down careful to not really get in his way.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 am

Walking beside the flare was a boy, with white hair flowing down his head, and a red robe on, underneath he was wearing a white tunic shirt and red trousers, he also wore brown boots and white gloves, the boy had green eyes, and no visible weapon, apart from a sword sheath slung around his waist, the boy was quiet, and wasn't talking, when Lydia sat down, the boy stopped walking, and just looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Location : Most likely creating something new or modifying that which I have already built.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:39 pm

Ghost picked one man up by his shirt collar. "Where is the Rune Reader?!" he asked loudly to the man's face. The man shakingly pointed in a westerly direction and said "He lives in a straw hut on the side of the road!!" Ghost tossed the man aside with a barely audible "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Lydia growled and ran until she was directly infront of the man. She stood her fur on her back raised and her teeth barred growling at him. Her golden markings dazzled in the sunlight. Who did this guy think he was to treat people like that? Lydia wasnt about to let his cruelty go unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:21 pm

The boy walked calmly to Lydias side, instantly seeing her intentions, he tensed up his fingers, and removed his gloves quietly, putting them in his robe pocket, he then looked towards the man, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:26 pm

Ghost turned around to see what looked like a red and gold wolf staring up at him. "Stand down, dog." he said to it, not knowing just who it was. His gaze would've been enough to stop anyone in their trakcks. His eyes contained nothing. Cold, lifeless, filled with rage. That's how his eyes were. He easily glared down the boy, but the wolf was a more difficult challenge.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Lydia took what he said and instead of standing down she took a step forward growling more feircely. His eyes reminded her of the coldness inside the dark nation and he same chill she felt those many years ago when the queen of fire died came back to her. Instead of cowering she stood and faced him head on showing no fear her eyes swirled with the colors of fire and dazzled with the sparks of teh golden flame inside her.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:32 pm

The boy looked at the mans eyes, and a shock came, this mans eyes were very strange, The boy's eyes changed colour, into a crimson, thick red, and they only showed pain, agony, anger and hate, all of the bad emotions, that would lead one to insanity.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Ghost looked into the boys eyes and savored what he saw. I was bred for death, and what this boy shows me is what I desire, the death of my enemies in all their blood. he thought as he drunk in the ideas. His own enemies, drowning in their own blood. It was enough to drive a normal man insane, but not Ghost. Ghost was once a Thing Thing, a creature bred completely for death, built without remorse. Now he was simply a wizard who wished to kill and kill only.
In the wolf's eyes, however, he saw strength, determination, and above all, courage. This wolf was a true soldier, willing to fight to the end to protect it's home. Ghost commended the wolf for that and did not look into the wolf's eyes any longer.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:47 pm

*Lydia walked closer to the man so that only he could hear her growls turn into words. She stood her ground and kept her eyes on him ready for any sudden movements*

You will end your reign of creulty on this nation now. Unless you want to be thrown out instantly with no hope of ever finding the rune reader. Got it?

*Lydia growled and glared at him the redness of the fire shining feircely in her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:50 pm

The boy cracked his knuckles slightly, as he stayed where he was, This was rather interesting, A man with nothing but cruelity in his eyes, was being told off by Lydia, The boy was waiting for the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Ghost scowled and instead of placing his hand on Ragnarok, he placed his hand on the wolf's neck scruff and picked it up almost effortlessly. "You would do well not to challenge me, Pheonix." he said, immediately recognizing the defiant tone. He looked the wolf in the eyes before setting her down, as recognized by the tone of voice. In his eyes he knew the wolf would see the screams of all those who had fallen before him, including mercenaries sent to destroy him. In his eyes was the bloodlust of a thousand Vampyrs. In his eyes was the murderous glee of thousands of Dark Warlords. In his eyes was pure evil.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:04 pm

*Lydia looked at him shock clear in her eyes. No man had ever been able to see a phoenix so well and identify one. How did he know who she was. She looked around people had clearly heard him adn were now gathering around. Lydia looked back at the man anger, pure raging anger was all that was in her eyes. She began to glow a bright golden color and her shape changed from that of a flare to the spriken. She kept her glare on the man and ignored the gasps and sounds of shock from the people around her. All of her attention was on the man*

You will pay dearly for seeing my true colors. No man as that gift. You will not see teh rune reader today nor any other day You are to leave this nation immmediatly even if i must do it myself.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:06 pm

Adohikais eyes widened as everybody gathered around,
"Everybody is going to leave here or forever have their souls leave their bodies..." Adohikai stated, walking forward,
"How did you see! how did you know!" Adohikai yelled to the man, forming a black flame in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Ghost chuckled as he drew Ragnarok. "No light can hide from pure darkness." he said simply as he left in the direction of the Rune Reader's hut. Nobody needs to learn I carry the Sword of Destruction. he thought simply as he passed the hut and kept going.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:14 pm

"Why is it im the last to know of these things" Cinka said as a blaze of fire followed him, he seemed to be in a fighting mood. "Lydia, looks like the cats out of the bag now huh? Well always new you where special, now I remember you." Cinka said as he threw up a peace sign at Adohikai, signaling he was on their side. "And you what are you doing her" Cinka said as he fired a fire arrow the other man as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:16 pm

With near perfect timing, Ghost brings Ragnarok over his shoulder to put it away, blocking and dispersing the fire arrow in the process. "That was not advisable." he said quietly before continuing to walk. This battle was one he could not win. Not yet, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:30 pm

*lydia looked over st Cinka and bowed her head in respect for him but then looked around her at all of the bowing people*

A warning must be made for every phoenix, he is one to be watched.

*Lydia sighed and began to walk off towards the shrine, a small tear fell from her eye as she spoke softly to herself *

How can I walk these streets now? I am now confined to the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:45 pm

Adohikai looked at Lydia, and the anger boiled up inside, until he turned around, and shot a jet of black flame at Ghost, and before anyone could realize what happened Adohikai was infront of him, and launching a kick at his face.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:53 pm

"Adhokai, take this battle somewhere else, these people shouldent have to pay for this" Cinka said as he aimed at both of them, preparing to use a spell if they dident move. "I'll take care of lydia, so make sure he keeps his mouth shut about her" Cinka said as he looked at lydia and then back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Adohikai looked at all the people,
"They have seen too much, i am sorry...all of you" Adohikai then raised a hand, and a dark orb started to form, and it started to grow, as it hovered in the air.
"I'm afraid, this is inevitable..." Adohikai looked down to the ground, his hair flopping down, as he looked back up at Ghost,
"And it's your fault..." a tear passed Adohikais eye, as he launched himself up, and kicked for Ghosts face.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:09 pm

Ghost brought Ragnarok up in a Guard position just before the boys foot struck his face so that the boy would not have any time to adjust his attack axis. "Persistent, aren't you?" he said quietly as he felt weight come off of Ragnarok and a Black Aura began to surround him, suggesting he was preparing to use one of his more powerful abilities.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:31 am

The dark orb was growing larger, and all the people were looking in horror, The orb was now floating in the air, and the Dark Fire was swirling around in it, moving and twisting, looking more deadly as it grew, the Boy swept down, attempting to trip the man up, Bu before any time to react was given he jumped in the air and he drop kicked.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:21 am

Even Ghost was surprised at the boy's change of tactics. He had had Ragnarok in a low guard to block the sweep, but was unable to bring it up in time to guard against the drop kick, so he got thrown backwards. Using Ragnarok to hoist himself up, smiling at the boy's use of "surprise tactics". "Very good!" he said to the boy. "You tricked me with a sweep and instead cam down with a kick!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Entry Into a Dark World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next