Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DragonzFang -Dark staff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Kannon

DragonzFang -Dark staff Empty
PostSubject: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Weapon Format:

Name: DragonzFang
Type of Weapon: Staff
Class: Primary
Element: Darkness
Range: Both long and close ofcourse I mostly use long range since no one has ever been able to be close to me without dying.
Abilities: Magnafies all dark spells
History: I took my staff when the king that once ruled the dark nation was no longer found. I have had this staff since ever since the beginning of the war. I have mastered using magic with it and now often use it rather than my hands to cast them. I am never without my staff and anyone you comes in contact of me will find out as the water prince did that my staffs power along with my own can be a deadly thing to face.
Pictures:
DragonzFang -Dark staff Queen_of_the_Night

Last edited by Queen Kannon on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Ok, first off.

DON'T BE SO RUDE!

and second off, don't act like that, as if we are supposed to know, obviosuly we should know, but there are some less bright people here.

Second:

Learn to wait...seriosly.

Third:
Don't act like your GOING TO CONQURE the world, cos someone will stop you.

Fourth:
One ability, choose, and Deathrays is a no, you can;t insta kill.
Back to top Go down
Queen Kannon

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:50 pm

aww cute a wannabe mod. Look kid the deathrays will become a spell as will the rest of the abilities dont knock anything til you see them also it says abilities not ability so yeah and I will take over this world its simple and no one will stop that.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:53 pm

Aww, ain't that adorable, little bitty spider thinks she can intimidate me.

Look, you don't intimidate me, and geuss what?

NO DEATH RAYS!

and i meant it, one ability, so don't argue, and wannabe? old, get some new material.
Back to top Go down
Queen Kannon

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Why dont you shut up kid and wait til a real mod or admin get in here til then i aint changing a thing
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:56 pm

I'm about as real as it gets.

And where is your authority to call me a kid? i bet your a little 6 year old trying to make themselves look hard.

This ain't being approved until its changed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Kannon

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 pm

your name aint green therfore your as fake as they come also I apprantly know your age now for an insult like that often refers to the users age and not the targets nice one kid
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Oh yeah right, you don't know anything. For all you know, im some 60 year old guy, so shut up.

Another thing, you don't know who i am, and therefore, you are in no position to make such an assumption.
Back to top Go down
Queen Kannon

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:03 pm

if you are some 60 year oldman than you must have no life no wife no kids and you probably live in a basement with you mom waking you up each morning. Sucks to be you now shut up and leave my topic and wait for a mod or admin to get here. Pathetic worm
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:05 pm

Again, you have no proof of my age, so shut it.

Secondly, i am a real as they come, i said that already i do believe. Or are you blind too? are you deaf aswell? then we get Blind Deaf and Dumb. Seriously.

I am as real as they come, and i say this isn't getting approved
Back to top Go down
Queen Kannon

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm

Until that pathetic name of yours is green Im not buying what your selling.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:10 pm

You know he's right, right? I don't anyone here who'd approve this.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:11 pm

I'd insult your name, but i wouldn't want to insult Rika.

How about you go and suck on your pacifer while mommy and daddy talk? eh kiddo?
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Enough, Sya we already talked and I dont want anyone thats not a mod or admin in this topic. now Kannon either you shape up or your done ok? fix your weapon like I told you to do and be more respectful, thats all. anymore useless chat in this topic and it will be locked end of case.
Back to top Go down
Queen Kannon

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:32 pm

I have edited it Heights. also when im frustrated anger is let out. its natural
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:56 pm

ok good, no more rudeness and its fixed up, good. as for magnify it cant be a whole lot ok?

DragonzFang -Dark staff Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
Queen Kannon

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:05 pm

no duh nephew i know my limits
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:26 pm

watch your tone..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonzFang -Dark staff   DragonzFang -Dark staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonzFang -Dark staff
Page 1 of 1