Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:25 pm

*Lydia loked at CInka as he gave her the pliment and shook her head. SHe walked beside him and kept her eye on the wind king*

I am fine and thankyou for that Cinka it was appreciated, but do keep my words to truth and be on your guard at all times. The nation cant suffer another great ruler being taken from them.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:42 pm

*Jason shook his head, turning to Lydia abit unsure weather to be trusting her*

Jessica, I have no reason to harm Cinka. Yet you still dont seem to trust me. Will these help?

*Jason took out his sword and left it lying against a wall next to a gaurd*
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:46 pm

*Lydia stopped quickly and turned her eyes flickering with the colors of a flame while her golden spark inside her swirled inside them. She stood facing the wind king with determination dancing in her stance fear no where to be found around her*

I dont trust enyone around Cinka not even the nation guards. Dont take it so offencively. I have seen one royal die with my own two eyes and instead of helping her I just let it go. I wont let it happen again. So just watch yourself ok Wind King.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:55 pm

"Lydia I dont need a bodyguard its ok" Cinka said as he held her hand so that she would calm down. "Ok? come one, you two should come eat and have fun" Cinka said as he approched the doors to the castle, casting a fire spell on the doors as a fire symbol appeared on the door, then after glowing red, opened letting in the three. "Like the door, I had it made so no one could break in that isint of the fire nation, and black fire isint allowed."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:58 pm

*Lydia turned and walked with Cinka as he held her hand she spoke quietly so only he could hear what she said*

Thats the same thing your mother said when Kannon killed her. I dont believe that anymore Cinka and you shouldnt either.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:55 pm

OOC: continue here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*   Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Home *Lydia, Heights, open*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2