Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted ~Tirena/Open~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ Empty
PostSubject: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:18 pm

*Jason flew with great speed over Currentcrystal Town with great speed, stopping next to the Waterfall Cavern lightly, barely disturbing the pools of sparkling water. Before him was the palace, Jason's destination. He used to visit here with Sharyn, but that was all gone. Jason started to walk toward the palace when suddenly he heard a demonic voice hiss in his ear*

Down on your knees, trash!

*Suddenly Jason's knees ached greatly and something forced him down. He closed his eyes and tryed to shut out the pain. A pair a blazing blue eyes opened in his mind as a mouth full of sharp teeth grinned at him, all else in his mind was dark, the world around him disappeared*

Your time is coming, I can barely wait.... Jason....

*Jason forced open his eyes, all feeling returned to him. A sharp pain peirced his heart. He cluched his chest with one and as he fell forward. Jason put his other hand on the ground to stop himself falling into one of the crystal pools. The water was warm on his hand, warmer then most water in this nation. Jason looked around, no-one was behind him, or even near him*

Wha.. What was that........
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:59 pm

A man in a dark cloak came up near Jason, and he looked on with interest. He came up right behind jason and put his hand on Jason's shoulder. "Something troubling you?" he said in a calm voice. He had been wandering around the Water Nation, searching for news when he came across Jason.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:19 pm

*Jason was startled. He looked up as he slowly got back up*

It's..... It's nothing..

*He replied expresionless and still shaking. He hadn't met this person before*

So, who are you anyway? And where did you come from? I'm sure I was alone..
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:03 am

"I move fast.... I'm Masoralus, at your service. And you are?" He said, wondering what had happened. Obviously it wasn't nothing, so he tried harder. "Are you sure it was nothing? I mean, it didn't look like nothing."
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:30 am

The day was quiet for Tirena, the young Princess of the Water Nation, as she sat quietly by herself. Her back was pressed up against a cool, radiant pillar of her large home. Before her was an endless garden of crystal pools of water and intricately shaped coral structures. If Tirena had a favorite thing to do alone, sitting and staring at such a beautiful garden was probably one of them. As much as she loved her friends, her people and interacting with them, there were times when it was rather enjoyable to be alone. Tirena sighed happily, dipping the very tips of her toes into the rather warm waters of a clear blue pool in front of her.

So much bounced around in her head, it was hard to choose what to think about first. Yes, thinking. This was her thinking spot. Quiet, calm and beautiful. And above all, peaceful.

Tirena pulled her feet out of the warm water and tucked her knees close to her chest. Her vivid blue eyes moved from the crystal pool to the scenery around her. Perhaps something would spark inspiration in her?

Though when she looked up inspiration was not what she received. About five pools away and to her far right, there were two men near each other. One was hunched on the ground, looking as if he were in pain and the other was standing above him, dressed in a long cloak. Neither of them appeared to be residents of the Water Nation. Regardless, she stood up and walked over to the pair, making sure her silky white wings were pressed as far into her back as they could be.

When Tirena stood close to the two men, the one who'd been on the ground was now standing, though he looked a little shaky. The girl cleared her throat to alert them of her presence with out startling them, then bowed her head forward slightly. "Hello, I hope everything's alright," she turned to the man who'd been on the ground, "are you sure you're feeling well? If you wish, there are spare rooms in the palace if you would like to rest..."

"Oh," the girl laughed, "I'm Tirena, by the way. Princess of the Water Nation." She'd already partly given them her formal title, why leave room for questioning? Tirena then turned to Masoralrus, "I do believe we have met once before, it is a great pleasure to see you again. I welcome you both to the Water Nation" Tirena smiled at the two.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:39 pm

*Jason frowned at Masoralus, replying angrily*

If I say it is nothing, then it stays as nothing....

*He then turned to Tirena and forced a smile. He was starting to recover now*

I'm Jason, the wind nation king. Or prince... if there was anyone of my blood left. So, you really are as beautiful as the moon reflected in the sea Tirena
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:31 pm

bump.... I want this to continue XD
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Tirena bowed towards the Wind Nation King, gathering her flowing white dress in her hands as she did a small curtsy. There was a pleasant smile on her face, "Ah, King Jason," she stood up, "it has been quite some time since we've met. My apologies for not recognizing you. Time truly changes us all."

She put a light hand on Jason's arm, "What brings you to the Water Nation today? Perhaps there is something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:48 pm

*Jason bowed back respectivly*

Well, I did come to visit you Tirena. Today has been too boring in my nation. Also, I wanted to renew our allience with you and your beautiful nation.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Tirena stood back, nodding happily as the smile on her face grew bigger. "Of course, my good friend, it would be my honor to unite Water and Wind in peace once again. I'm pleased to hear your request, your offer is very much accepted."
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:17 pm

*Jason started walking again, stopping a few meters from Tirena*

Tirena, can we walk?

*He asked hopefully*
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Tirena walked along side Jason, her hands folded across her lap. She'd been staring contently at the pools, enjoying their peaceful silence until Jason spoke up again. He sounded strange so Tirena turned to face him, a worried look on her face. "Of course, she answered quickly. "We can talk about anything. What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:38 pm

*When they were far away from anyone else, Jason turned to Tirena*

Scince we last met my parents died... I kept every detail away from public, I didn't want people to know what happened... I can't keep it all to myself though...

*Jason told Tirena about how they died and how he could do nothing about it*

OOC: it is in my history if you have the time to read it (its the longest on this site.... by far....)
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:56 am

A sad smile crossed over Tirena's face and she placed a gentle hand on the Wind King's shoulder. "You've experienced a lot, Jason. Your parents would be so proud of you. Such a great and kind Leader. Your people are lucky and I am honored to be your friend." Tirena gave him a reassuring look, "Do not hesitate to speak your feelings, good Jason. Though not all is meant to be shared with the world, you have my ears and your secrets are safe in me."
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:45 pm

*Jason nodded to Tirena. They hadn't seen each other in a whole year but they were still good friends at least*

Thanks Tirena, I'm grateful to have a friend like you.

*Jason smiled. Then Jason just reilized that Tirena's wings were hidden*

Why are you hiding your wings against your back? They only add to your beauty

*He grinned as he spoke the last half of the scentence*

OOC: also can we get the rp on when we met going? you remember where right?
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Tirena smiled as she nodded, slowly she dipped her head forward, "As I am you, my good friend. It is wonderful that you have come here today, not only have we strengthened our Nations, but we have strengthened our friendship." Tirena laughed, "Indeed our ill Queen will be joyous at the news!"

"Oh?" Tirena blinked at Jason's comment about her wings. Honestly, she hadn't even realized she still held them tightly against her back. When she'd seen the pair of men from a distance, she wanted to be cautious. And so much she was that she'd even forgotten to tense down. Tirena laughed a bit nervously as she unfurled her silky, white wings, "I'd completely forgotten!" she stretched them out a bit and flapped them once, ruffling the fallen leaves and rippling the water in a pool next to them, "Sorry, I hadn't recognized the two of you from a distance."
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:46 pm

OOC: WTF!?! My computer for no reason wiped what I had written in this reply! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH >_< 5 minutes of thinking for NOTHING

*Jason laughed a bit as well. He knew how easy it was to forget things like that. He had forgotten a necklace that he had promised to make and give to Tirena one year ago. He nearly hit himself in the head for forgetting*

I know what you mean by wanting to be cautious. I didn't recognise you either Tirena. But I thought there was something familiar about how beautiful you are.

*Jason smiled. Tirena and Jason started walking without noticing where. After a while, They came to a small hidden area, sorrounded (can't spell) by samll crystals, gripping to the cavern wall. In the center of the area was a large, crystal-clear pool with four trails of water pouring into it from holes in the roof far above. Scince Jason wasn't paying attention, He fell into the water, oddly, barely disturbing the water. Jason surfaced, laughing*

OOC: also... can't resist putting a line from a song here....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Tirena giggled at Jason's last remark, she brought a hand to her mouth and closed her eyes, a pleasant smile on her face. For a quick moment, a darker shade of pink graced her cheeks. "You are quite the flattering one, aren't you?" she poked at him playfully.

As the two continued walking forward, Tirena's dark blue eyes studied the pools and foliage she knew so well. It always changed though, the way things looked and the colors. It was truly breathtaking, no wonder it was her favorite place to be. As they came upon the pool, Tirena's eyes instantly darted towards it. She let out a small yelp as Jason stepped too close and fell right in, but as he burst up laughing, another smile broke it's way onto her lips. She knelt down carefully by the water's edge and laughed along with him, "Careful next time, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:01 am

*Jason laughed more*

wow it is warm in these pools....

*Jason muttered to himself. As he started getting out, an evil smaile crossed his face. Just before he was fully out, he jumped back and pulled Tirena in. Laughing, he said to her*

Have some fun Tirena.

*Jason sent a wave of water at Tirena by using wind*

Last edited by Soul Flare on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color added)
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:41 am

As Jason swam closer, looking as if he were intending to get out again, Tirena stood up. A smile still lingered on her lips and she wrapped her arms around her stomach. He was soaking wet and Tirena tried to hold back more of her laughter by pressing a delicate hand to her mouth, though it clearly played out in her eyes.

Caught off guard, Tirena was suddenly pulled into the water with a short yelp. She came up slowly a pretend look of danger in her eyes as she peaked the top half of her head out of the water. She blew bubbles in the water then came up laughing as Jason sent a wave of water at her. "Fun, hm?" Tirena laughed and brought her hands above the water, gathering it in small orbs just below her palms. Quickly, she tossed them both at Jason.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:53 am

*Jason raised his arms and laughed as the orbs splashed on them. He hadn't had much fun scince they last met. Jason jumped out of the water and sent a large air wave at the water, slightly in Tirena's direction, making a large wave crash down on her.

Still laughing, Jason landed in the pool again*

Top that

Last edited by Soul Flare on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color added)
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:42 am

Tirena laughed as she ducked her head under the water, going backwards smoothly, tumbling with the wave. As soon as it dissipated she broke through the surface, continuing her laugh. "Top that, huh? Don't forget who you're talking to my dear King," Tirena said as she lifted her arms above the water. Two giant orbs began to form in her palms and slowly she began to move her arms around in a graceful patter, spreading the water out in a ribbon-like stream. She trust her arms forward, slapping the palms of her hands together, sending the water racing towards Jason. Before the stream came in close contact, Tirena spread her hands again and the water split, forming a circle around Jason. She twitched her fingers, sending thin shots of water at him before she eventually dropped the water, causing it to crash down around him.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:01 pm

OOC: nice trick ^^

IC: *Jason was caught off gaurd when the wave split, surrounding him in a bubble. As the shots of water flew at him, Jason countered by sending little blast of whatever air was trapped inside with him. When the water crashed down on top of him, Jason was slamed against the bottom of the pool, every trace of air in his lungs smashed out of him.

Jason quickly swam back up, gasping for air. When he had air in his lungs again, Jason burst out in laughter, then did a back flip into the water, swimming fast behind Tirena and surfacing behind her, wispering in her ear*

Hold your breath..

*Jason sent lots of air under the water behind them, propelling it over thier heads. Whule it was in the air, Jason heated it and made it slam down on top of them, pushing them both under water*

Last edited by Soul Flare on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops, typo)
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:25 pm

The hairs on the back of Tirena's neck prickled as Jason whispered his command. A rush of excitement and curiosity flowed through her vains. In a split second, she did as she was told. Tirena sucked in a quick breath and ducked beneath the water as in crashed down on them full force. The wave pushed her down deep and Tirena curled into a tight ball, letting the currents rush around her before she tried to fight them. At attempt at resisting water's rage was a fool's decision. Tirena was taught that the elements always won and fighting against it in it's natural form was deadly.

Deeper she was thrust and Tirena was convinced she was near the bottom, for her right side scrapped harshly upon a bend of coral. The girl cursed to herself as it had probably left a mark. She couldn't feel Jason behind her anymore and she silently hoped that he knew how to stand ground in her element as well as she did.

As soon as Tirena's feet hit solid ground, she thrust herself upwards. Unsure of how deep she'd gone, she ascended with the air bubbles around her just to be safe. Thankfully, it didn't take long for her to break the surface. Tirena sucked in big breaths, to steady her racing heart. After a moment, she laughed, still trying to catch her breath. Treading water, she spun around, looking for any signs of Jason surfacing.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:42 pm

*Jason felt the wave crash over top of him but didnt do anything to fight against the currant, instead, he let it carry him down toward the bottom of the pool, placing his feet on the ground, looking around him. He saw Tirena on the other side of the pool, pushing off the ground toward the surface.

Jason swam after her, he still had alot of air in his lungs so he took his time to surface. Jason surfaced behind Tirena and grabbed her on the sholders*

Boo!

*Jason laughed as Tirena jumped. He dived back underwater and grinned*

How long am I gonna wait?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted ~Tirena/Open~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next