Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted ~Tirena/Open~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tirena

Tirena

Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:12 pm

"Ahhh!" Tirena screamed in surprise as her shoulders were grabbed from behind. Quickly she spun around, bringing her hands up to cover her open mouth as she looked to see Jason floating right behind her. Exasperated, Tirena sighed and flopped backwards in the water, steading her racing heart and catching her breath. As soon as she did so, Tirena sat up again and slapped her palms down into the water, splashing Jason. "Oh! You scared me so bad," she splashed him again, playful anger in her tone, "I'm going to get you so bad next time!"

Tirena laughed as she swam slowly to press her back up against a large boulder. As soon as she did so, an uncomfortable pain shot up her right shoulder. "Hm?" Tirena flinched forward slightly and looked down at her arm. There was a large, angry purple bruise on it's upper half. Tirena scrunched her face into distaste and dropped her arm, cursing the coral bend she'd hit. She rolled her shoulders a couple of times, at least it wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 pm

*Jason sighed, He was running out of breath now. He swam toward Tirena, still under water. Jason surfaced next to her and looked at her arm, seeing the large bruise. HE had seen her hit the coral and knew that had caused it*

It hurt? It's pretty big..

*Jason smiled and dived under and pushed off the boulder that was behind her, surfacing a few meters away*

And what was that about getting me back?
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm

Tirena shrugged, lifting her arm again to look at the bruise. It was a deep purple in the center with a thick line clearly showing the shape of the coral she'd hit. Again she sighed, her face twitching in annoyance and distaste at her injury. "It's not that bad..."

"..at least.." It could've been way worse. Tirena cringed at the thought that it could've been her head. That definitely would not have been pretty.

She pushed herself backwards once again to gently lean her back on the smooth boulder. Tirena laughed at Jason's last comment and rested her head against the stone wall, closing her eyes, "Absolutely nothing at all," she replied innocently.
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:25 pm

*Jason smile faded abit as he swam back to Tirena, curious why she had suddenly just stopped and leaned agains the rock*

Whats up?

*Jason lay against the rock next to her, waiting for her reply*
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:09 pm

bumpz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted ~Tirena/Open~   Haunted ~Tirena/Open~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted ~Tirena/Open~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2