Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting a new friend [Tirena]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting a new friend [Tirena] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:22 am

Josh was traveling through the water nation, looking around trying to get familiar with the scenery. He didn't know exactly where he was and got him self lost. Soon Josh entered a town that was on crystals and water ways to carry other spriken around. He thought it weird and hasn't seen something so... so Advanced. He was amazed and stepped onto the water way and was carried off to another part of town. He was feeling weird but it was a great feeling of excitement. Soon he came to a stop and got off at what seemed to be the town square. There was a gathering of Water Spriken and other races. josh Walked over and listened into the conversations.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:00 am

Tirena wandered her way though the heart of Currentcrystal Town, it had been quite some time since she'd been in town and thought it a good idea to make her way around for a bit. Perhaps she could pick up on the gossip amongst the denizens. Tirena wasn't nosey...well, not most of the time, but she liked to keep herself up to date with events going on in town. It was part of her job and natural curiosity that kept her away from much time at the palace. In fact, Tirena enjoyed it, it was always new and exciting. An unsheltered life was face paced, ever changing and always a surprise.

The girl moved airly through the currents as they carried her quickly to streets and various corners of town. People regarded her as they would any one else. Sure, they glanced at her as she passed, but that's how Tirena preferred it. Most of them were used to seeing her anyways. She smiled and nodded at the Sprikens she knew well, yet still smiled at the ones she didn't.

Up ahead of her, there were a group of Sprikens gathered, huddled together, obviously conversing about something. Interested, Tirena picked up her pace until she was only a few feet away from the crowd. She stood up on the tips of her toes, examining the tops of the blue shaded hair of the Water denizens. They were all oceanic colors, save for the firey red to her left. Tirena blinked once, wondering why this man was here. Shaking off the question, the girl made her way over to the red haired man. She stood, facing fowrard next to him, "Interesting, their gossip, isn't it?" Tirena laughed once before turning her head to look at the mysterious man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 am

"Yea" He said with a chuckle and a jump to the unexpected Spriken to talk to him. He looked over to her smiled a little "You surprised me there.... but yea the gossip is interesting" He said and rubbed the back of his head. He looked back over to the spriken he was listening to. Josh stopped rubbing his head as he looked to the girl "Well... whats your name?" He asked randomly to the blue hair girl. On his face was a look of lost, not knowing where her was, and hoped it didn't show to much.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Tirena kept her head forward as she spoke to the man, her deep blue eyes following a young woman and a young boy who seemed to be the center of this gossip group. Their hands moved as excitedly as their mouths did. It was hard to hear the pair over the murmur of the crowed, but if Tirena focused on their lips, she could make out the conversation just as well as if she were right in front of them. It was news of a wedding, a corner of Tirena's mouth rose, and they were planning it now. She laughed happily and feel back from the tips of her toes to her heels.

"I'm Tirena..." the girl turned her head to look at the man now. "And you're lost," she smiled, judging by the obvious confusion on his face, "...Fire Nation?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:10 pm

"Nice name.... umm fire nation? No" He replied and thinking of introducing himself but couldn't reveal he was the prince of light. "Good guess....but im From the Light nation" He said to her. Looking to the group and chuckled a bit "Wedding planning.... too confusing eh" He said and could hear a few words they said. Words like wedding.... the date... and dresses. He looked back to tirena with a small smile "You know... your name sounds familiar..... Your the water nation princess right?" He asked her with a puzzled look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:39 am

Tirena laughed once and clicked her tongue, crossing her arms over her chest as she tilted her head to the side, "Huh..I would have thought so. Your hair is vibrant red like theirs are," Tirena motioned towards his head with a slight gesture of her fingers. "Either way, it's nice," the princess said warmly, referring to his hair. So the Light Nation it was then. Tirena wondered how long it had been since she'd traveled there and from her recollection, it was a beautiful nation. And peaceful. Tirena smiled once more, turning her back on the bustling crowd. Inwardly, she was bursting with joy for the new couple and attending their wedding was definitely on her list. She'd have to pick out a nice wedding gift for them.

"Oh," Tirena blinked, surprised that this man recognized her. She laughed slightly,"Well, yes I am..Tirena Moonshadow at your service." The girl bent her head forward in a bow.

"Pardon me, but I didn't seem to catch your name...You are?" Tirena asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 am

Josh continued to look at her "My name? Ummm its Josh" He answered to her question without thinking. and he looked to the crowd "Yea the light nation is a great place" He said to Tirena. He looked around to the many buildings around them. He put his view onto Tirena "SO um What is this place? Like whats the name of the town?" He asked her and looked around at his surroundings once more.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Tirena raised an eyebrow as he mentioned his name. Josh as in...the Prince of the Light Nation, Josh? Possibly. She'd never really met him personally, but she did know of him. Instead of asking him at this moment, she'd watch and wait. Maybe she could pick up clues from the way he acted? Or maybe not. People were always different to read, but nevertheless, that didn't stop her curiosity.

"This..." Tirena paused, spinning away from the large crowd into the middle of the empty road, "is Currentcrystal Town!" There was a large smile plastered on her face. Her love for the town, and the entire nation itself, was evident in her actions. She was so passionate about protecting and learning everything she could about her people and it's past, it gave her a natural joy.

Tirena stopped, a question on her face, "Have you been here before, Josh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:42 pm

"Oh cool" He said and looked around again and turned to her "Umm yea... ive never really been out of the Light nation" He said and chuckled watching her twirl around "Hey... umm mind Showing me around?" He asked her and put his hand behind his back feeling around. His eyes grew and he turned his head to look back "Crap"[b/] He said and spun around [b]"Where did it go" He asked alound Looking around.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Tirena chuckled lightly,"Never really been out..? Well then you need to get your sights in!" As much as she loved her home, Tirena was a free spirit, traveling was a big part of her life. It gave her so much inspiration to see more and learn more too. With her travels came many new companions, some were temporary while others became friends. She became excited at the thought of being the one to show Josh around.

"Showing you around? Of course," Tirena did a small curtsy, "It would be my honor." She turned on her heel so she stood with her back towards Josh. Where would she show him first? The palace? The city? Thoughts and ideas tumbled through her head until Josh spoke up once again. "Hm?" Tirena blinked and turned back around. It looked as if he'd lost something. "Where did what go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 pm

Josh spun around again "My sword" He said and looked around and ran to the water stream in the middle of the town that brought him there. He Stuck his head in the water to see maybe it went to the bottom of the bank. He didnt see it and pulled his head up and looked around "Ah where could it have gone" He asked himself. He stood up and looked back maybe he dropped it while he was standing around talking to tirena.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:18 pm

"Sword, hm?" She laughed dryly. It was hard to loose something as solid as a sword was. Her face turned down into a grimace. Where could it have gone? Swords just don't get up and walk away. If Tirena had to guess, someone must've taken it. Josh didn't seem like the type who would drop his own weapon unknowingly. "Well we can start by-..."

Her sentence was cut off by a gasp in the crowd. There was a loud scrape and a surprised yelp, followed by the sound of crunching footsteps on the cobble stones. They were moving quickly, from the sound of it, but Tirena could not see whom they'd belonged to. The once gossiping crowd now began to quickly disperse in the frantic. Bodies crossed in front of each other, hiding some as they did so. Instinctively, Tirena began to move forward. "This way!" she motioned for Josh to follow. A theft perhaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Josh looked up at her and saw her motion. He nodded and followed. He jogged a bit to catch up to her. Once he was he followed her to where ever they were going "Gah cant believe i lo.....
"
He said and a light shined in his face. He moved a little and thought he saw the sharp point end of his sword. Someone stole it? Gah! he thought and quickened his pace.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 pm

A good twenty yards ahead of the running pair, a young boy broke through a crowd of Sprikens walking down the road. They gasped and dispersed, giving Tirena and Josh a perfect view of the back of his head. He was tall and gangly, though by the way he ran, it was obvious he was a few years younger. He had long, silvery hair that looked like a mop thrown atop his head. Every few moments he would turn, looking wildly behind him. He knew he'd been caught. The boy threw the sword over his shoulder and ran harder.

With a push of muscles, Tirena gained a burst of speed, quickly beginning to close the distance between them. "Stop!" she cried. As she ran, she held her hands out in front of her. A tiny orb of water began to form in the space in front of her palms. Within moments it grew bigger and Tirena pulled her hands apart, the water splitting with it.

Tirena reared her right arm back, the ball of water spinning quickly in its place, preparing for it's launch. The boy turned back again and that's when Tirena found the right moment. "Haaa!" quickly she launched her RipCurl spell at him. The water flew through the air, descending and crashing with the boys legs, knocking his balance from beneath him. The silver haired boy tumbled over, skidding to a stop in the road as the sword flew from his shoulders, landing a few yards away from him.

---

-10 MP
40 Remaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:00 pm

Josh was still running a few steps behind Tirena. Watching her in action, making a water ball and throwing it at the one that stole the sword. He growled and ran fast as soon as the boy was down. Josh went and got his sword the was sticking straight up out of the ground a few yards away. He then put it on his back in the shieth and looked at the boy and Tirena that was nearby. His Fiery red hair, in this sun light, actually seemed to be on fire with rage. Josh looked back to the silver haired kid, he growled and took a few steps toward him. The kid got scared as josh drew near.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Tirena slowly came to a stop just in front of the boy on the ground. His dark clothing was covered in water and it glistened in the midday sunlight. The girl rested her hands upon the white clothed hips, below her, her foot tapped impatiently. Though on her face there was a look of indifference with an eyebrow raised in question. She vaguely knew the boy, but either way made it a point to meet everyone in the nation at one time or another. He was poor, though as far as she recalled, not to the point of stealing from people.

Josh strode angrily over to the boy and Tirena threw a quick arm out, lightly striking his chest and stopping him if he were to make any move on the boy. "Wait a moment..." Tirena dropped her hand and knelt down by the boy, grasping his wrist and pulling him up. But when she stood up straight with the gasping boy, she didn't release his wrist.

"Why did you steal from this man?" Tirena stared at him intently, a soft yet stern look in her eyes. The boy stumbled over his words and tried to pull away from Tirena, but she held him in place. "You are poor as I understand, yet you've never stolen before..."

Tirena put a hand to the boy's face and turned it towards her so he was looking her in the eye. "What is your name?"

"K-kamron..." the boy stuttered out. "Kamron..." Tirena smiled, "Will you please apologize to this man.." it was less of a question and more of a statement as she gestured towards Josh. The boy blushed and spoke again, "S-s-sorry, m-mister..." he bowed his head forward, obviously scared, but trying to show respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Once stopped he looked at them. He sighed and waited. After he bowed and apologized "You know kid... you could have just asked for some money" Josh said and wasnt think about his next action. He help open his cape and was digging through one of the pockets within it. The pocket was huge but looked as if nothing was in it. Soon Josh pulled out a huge sack. It was tied shut by a piece of string. Josh juggled it in one hand, the sound of gold pieces hitting each other was made "Hmm this should be good enough" He said and handed the boy the sack of gold and silver coins "Next time try askin kid" Josh said.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 pm

As Josh threw the bag of coins at Kamron, Tirena released his hand and the boy stumbled backwards slightly, tripping over his own feet. His cheeks turned a bright red and there was a look of absolute surprise in his eyes. Did this stranger, of whom he'd stolen from, really just give him all this money? Kamron swallowed, his throat dry and sand papery, then turned his eyes to look at the man. His mouth hung open in awe for a moment before speaking, "Thank you! S-so much, sir!" the boy bowed down so low that his forehead almost touched his knees.

Tirena put a hand on his shoulder and the boy stood back up, "Again, I owe you many apologies..." he spoke sincerely this time and with only a hint of stuttering in his voice. He seemed to gain some sort of confidence.

As Kamron turned and left, Tirena stared wide eyed at Josh, a slight smile of wonderment on her lips, "That was incredibly nice of you...you know that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Josh nodded with a smile to kamron. He watched him run off and josh looked to Tirena "I know.... If he is pour enough to steal something like my sword he must need the money right?' He said and chuckled still smiling with a slight blush. He looked around and saw a crowd kinda form around tirena and him. Some were amazed that Josh had just given away so much gold. Josh chuckled and looked down fiddling with his thumbs "Umm tirena... can we get out of the spot light?" He asked quietly to her.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:12 am

Tirena turned her head backwards towards Kamron's retreating figure. Perhaps he was poorer than she remembered? She frowned inwardly, it didn't seem as if she was up to date on the well being of her people. Tirena nodded once to herself, that would definitely be at the top of her to do list.

People had gathered to watch the scene fold out after Tirena had stopped Kamron and it was now, as the boy left and the crowd started clearing thas she noticed there even was one. Tirena blinked in surprise as a small smile broke out onto her face, she laughed quietly, "Looks like you got an audience for that..."

Again, Tirena nodded, "Sure, I'll show you the rest of town..." the girl spun on her heel and walked slowly so Josh could follow. "So when you say Josh of the Light Nation," Tirena raised an eyebrow, "do you mean Prince?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:20 am

Josh followed her still fiddling with his thumbs. When he heard her ask the question he stopped "Shh.... I dont... need that information getting around" He said and started to follow her again. He stayed quiet till the crowd lessened and there were very few people around. He looked up from his thumbs and looked at Tirena as they walked along the paths of the town. Josh's view then turned to look at all the buildings they were passing while on the little tour.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Tirena giggled quietly, her shoulders bouncing up and down as she walked forward with Josh. She raised a hand to her mouth, pressing the side of her index finger over her mouth, as if promising she'd be quiet. "Your secret is safe with me, Josh." She was tempted to ask why he was so secretive about it. As far as Tirena knew, the Water Nation had no feuds with the Light Nation. Perhaps he didn't feel comfortable with the foreign attention? Tirena herself knew she wouldn't be flashy with her own title of Princess when she goes to other Nations. It was easier to be more discrete.

"So, what brings you here?" Tirena asked as they continued walking through the town. It was relatively crowded as it usually was, but it was still easy to be heard over the noise. "Or are you lost?" Tirena hoped it wasn't the latter, being lost was most discomforting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Josh looked to her and chuckled "Good to hear" He said and looked up to a build that was in front of them. He sighed and looked back to tirena "I'm not lost... im traveling from nation to nation" He said and chuckled again "And the reason i don't want my name to be spread around is for the royal family of the light nation Wont find me" He said quietly for only Tirena could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:21 pm

A question formed in Tirena's head, the most obvious one. Why would he not wished to be found by his own family? Perhaps he was not on the best of terms with them. Or he did not agree with their intentions. There were a lot of things Tirena could think why he would want to stay hidden from them, but even still, she wasn't sure. As she walked she turned slightly towards Josh's direction, her hands curled in front of her chest. "You don't want to be found by your own family?" Her voice lowered an octave and she spoke as quietly as he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Josh looked at her and sighed he moved closer so he didnt have to speak so loudly. He closed his eyes then reopened them "WEll... I ran away from there and the sword i carry was my master's sword" He answered and looked up "I just couldnt stand being cooped up all the time" He added and looked down to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend [Tirena]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next