Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire! Empty
PostSubject: Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire!   Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:45 pm

Name: Souhi
Type of Weapon: Double Bladed Katana
Class: Supplementary
Element: Dark Fire!
Range: Close
Abilities: The blade pwns all things XD no, just kidding, heres the real jist:-

Blade of Dark Fire: Everytime the blade clashes against something, a burst of Dark Fire is sent out in a burst infront of Adohikai.

Dark Blade: Adohikai can combine the two blades together, forming one blade, twice as long as the two.

Flame Engulfed Sword: The blade(s) of the Sword become engulfed in Dark Fire, adding to the damage.

Split Personaliblades: The Two Blades split into Two Swords!

History: Adohikai was travelling with Lydia, she said she had an errand in the Water Nation, so that was where they went, Lydia found a cavern, and Adohikai went inside, he was told to wait until she came for him. A few minutes afterwards, another Girl came in, but she was wounded, and drowning from the water in her mouth, Adohikai ran over and helped as best he could, and he went to cook something, when he spotted a blade, a katana with two blades! and he caused a Black Flame eruption in the ice surrounding it (yes ICE!) melting the ice, and he claimed the Sword, incase of emergency.

Pictures:

Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire! Kadajs-double-bladed-katana
Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire! DSC00996
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire!   Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:16 am

i dont remember this adventure lol we need to rp it

Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire! Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire!   Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:18 am

I am, its Shikaris topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire!   Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Souhi! Sword of Dark Fire!
Page 1 of 1