Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etzolix (new character)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix (new character) Empty
PostSubject: Etzolix (new character)   Etzolix (new character) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Name: Etzolix
Race: Nymph
Look's: Etzolix is 5 feet and 7 inches tall. He wears somewhat of a cape which has a hood that he usually wears while traveling. He has silver hair and a phoenix symbol on his left shoulder.

Personality: He is honest and speaks his mind. He is not only loyal to his friends but to the Earth nation. He is also loyal to all the nations who wish to live in peace once again.
Like's: He likes to fight for what he feels right and likes girls like most adolescent boys. Dislike's: He does not like dishonest people, or backstabbers.

Nation: Earth nation
Town: Daili

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element:- Earth
Secondary Element:- Metal

History: As a child Etzolix was spoiled. He usually got everything a normal child wanted. But he was no normal child. He only wanted to be able to control earth like his father. His father agreed to teach him. After a year of learning he knew every move his father did. Only he developed his own style. He used a sub-form of earth. He made each chunk into smaller grains and uses them as a defense and offense . It took him a month to perfect his basics. He went to his father to show him his original technique. He found his parents dead by a mysterious figure. Etzolix became enraged and used sand to grab the murderer and suffocated him. After this he vowed loyalty to all nations that wanted peace.

Pictures: Etzolix (new character) Mycharacter
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Etzolix (new character)   Etzolix (new character) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:46 pm

I would say more on history, but I get the story

Etzolix (new character) Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Etzolix (new character)   Etzolix (new character) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:22 pm

No worries about the title. Etzolix (new character) is just fine, it has enough characters, so I hope you don't mind that I edited it. It stretched the page out.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: .....   Etzolix (new character) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:40 pm

No problem it was just an explanation of why everything was shorter than intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etzolix (new character)   Etzolix (new character) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etzolix (new character)
Page 1 of 1