Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etzolix's Millinium challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lmia

Lmia

Etzolix's Millinium challenge Empty
PostSubject: Etzolix's Millinium challenge   Etzolix's Millinium challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Covered by thick metal like dark walls, a man stands in the center of the dome like area incasing him, only one door in the entire area can be seen as the whole inside of the dome is lit with candles. The man whom stood, smoking a cigarette looked off to the outside, which was filled with densly packed trees, with only one road leading to the domes entrance. The man smiled as he waited patiently. "x marks the spot my friend, just follow the dotted lines" Said the man as he smirked, hearing footsteps coming closer
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Etzolix's Millinium challenge   Etzolix's Millinium challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:25 pm

As Etzolix walked deeper into the jungle he saw the area of where his challenge would be. He had heard rumors and apparently they were true.The dome did have a magnetic field,he could feel his power weakening as he got near it.He had to take off his shoes for they were metal and he be forced to walk in with no metal equipmment on.As he took it off and neared the door he decided to knock to see if the host was there.

Etzolix opened the door and peaked in curiousity.Etzolix walked in and felt all of his control over metal and sand drain.He only had little power left and that was for a new spell he had created just for this. He made it just because of the rumors he heard from here.He was not sure it would work because it involved trees but it should.

"I am Ready for the challenge Lmia"Etzolix proclaimed as he saw him in the middle of the dome."I can't Gaurantee I will win....but I gaurantee I am not going down without a fight"

Etzolix looked directly at Lmia witha stern face that showed motivation.Etzolix could tell Lmia was older than him and more experienced....this would be one exciting battle.

Last edited by Etzolix on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lmia

Lmia

PostSubject: Re: Etzolix's Millinium challenge   Etzolix's Millinium challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:43 pm

"It seems you are ready, if not why would you have come?" Said Clue as he walked next to Etzolix smiling as he continued to smoke, catching a glimpse of him looking over the dome. "I see you find the rumors to be true, I assure you, this dome is 100 percent earth proof, but that shouldent stop you now should it? and please call me Clue my most motivated of friends." Clue said as he walked back and and stood in the middle, smoking as he smiled. "You may begin, defeat me if you can"
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Etzolix's Millinium challenge   Etzolix's Millinium challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:34 pm

Etzolix listened to clue but let his eyes wander around the dome.It truely was his only weakness.He never thought of such a thing would repel Earth and minerals in such a way. "Only aren't magnets made of mineral?" Etzolix thought..."I could make the dome onto sand? And I would be making the Dome sand and I thought it'll repel itself..."Etzolix continued to think....

"Clue...prepare for battle"Etzolix said as he charged toward Clue.As he neared he preformed a frontflip over clue. He dropped his kick swinging it into the back of clues skull....hopefully clue would do something to show his fighting style. This was not meant to hit clue but to test his fighting ability.

ooc: Some Questions

~I can't use my sand powers within the dome correct?
~Since the dome is made of minerals and is metal I am presuming I can make it into sand correct?
~And technically I wouldn't be using my powers in the dome...but b using the dome as my power....correct?
~But I mean as in to make it alkl sand and make it fall on use?
These are just theories, you can prove me wrong I am fine with that...
Back to top Go down
Lmia

Lmia

PostSubject: Re: Etzolix's Millinium challenge   Etzolix's Millinium challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Ooc: I give you credit for trying to think outside the box, but the dome was created for that very reason, the dome is built in the way that they reflect each other, making them unable to be used as a weapon or used, I think I explained that in the chatroom. But in any case I reassure you earth is unable to be used, I thought very throughly in your case and I have prepared for your match.

Bic: Clue smiled as he raised his arm, grabing his foot as he brought his arm foward, taking Etzolix's whole body foward in the manner to slam him against the floor. "I assure you my friend, you will have to use your mind to fight me, as you are who started the fight, I will not have to hold back." Clue said as he spun, aiming a kick with his knee to Etzolix's chest, followed by a punch to Etzolix's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etzolix's Millinium challenge   Etzolix's Millinium challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etzolix's Millinium challenge
Page 1 of 1