Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A long-ago Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Masoralus looked down the small street in front of him. The nostalgic meteor houses around him brought memories from nearly a hundred years ago. He was dressed in a long, dark, hooded cloak that hid his face. All his friends and family had moved from this town many years ago. He had come simply to know what had befell his home. He turned to his right, and looked upon the building, a bit eery in the moonlight. The house was well tended, and everything seemed to be in good condition. He smiled, and let a single tear drop onto the street before he walked away. He came to an open space, probably someplace that used to have a house on top of it. He sat down, leaning against something large and sturdy. He stared at the moon, wondering how long it would be before he himself was forgotten, like the pages of ancient history.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:37 am

OOC: is in shayde form
40mp left

BIC: A shayde walked over from the kitchen to the front room in a very cozy house. No one had lived her for a while and so she kept the house looking beautiful until they returned. Looking out the window the shayde noticed a man standing in front of the house and a tear had fallen from his eye. She pushed open the door of the house and walked out closing the door with her tail. She walked over to him until she was directly behind him. She sat down, stayed very quiet, and allowed her golden eyes to stare up at him.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:44 am

Masoralus felt something come up behind him, and so he turned. It was a beautiful creature, staring at him with golden eyes like that of a star. He spoke softly and gently to the creature. "What are you doing here? It's much too late for anything to be wandering about at night. Besides, it must be cold." He looked about in the folds of his cloak for something warm. He found nothing and sighed. He sensed something different, but placed those thoughts in the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:48 am

The shayde smiled and gently grabed a hold of his sleeve and pulled him to the house for which she saw him shed his tear. As soon as they were in front of the house the shayde let go of his sleeve and nudged his hand towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 am

"It seems that you want me to go in here, huh?" He walked up the stairs, and opened the door. He looked inside, and was immediately flooded with memories. The sound of familiar people, children yelling, the smell of the kitchen, and even the dusty furniture. He had sorta stopped in the doorway, and quickly came back to his senses and walked in. He looked everywhere, the walls, the ceiling, and even at the floor. "It's the same as I remember."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:57 am

The shayde walked up beside him and giving him a smile walked over to the couch and with her wing dusted it. SHe then sat down on the flor infront of it and looked from her left to her right then back at the man.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:05 am

Masoralus looked at the shayde, and wondered why it was glancing around. The shayde had certainly nothing to fear, unless the house was going to fall down on them. He took a seat on a nearby chair. "So, can you tell me how you came to be the apparent caretaker of this old, dusty house?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:08 am

*The shaydes ears went back and then it took a deep berath and then looked at the man. SHe then spoke with a clear voice as if talking was natural for her*

If I didnt than who would have? I have been here waiting for the master of the house to return.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:13 am

"How interesting. I can tell you this, the master of this house will be happy to hear someone is taking care. Sadly, he won't be returning anytime soon. He still has many things left to do in life. Also, your able to talk. Your very good at it too. Care to explain? I need something interesting in my life." He said, making sure his hood stayed over his face. He was right, the master was overjoyed, but lied when he said that the master wouldn't return.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:17 am

*The shaydes ears went back and her head fell to the ground*

Oh... I I thought you were.... I guess the house must wait even longer. And explaining on how I can talk is too complicated its best to just accept it. I wont be able to stay here long. the people around this house have grown tired of me and I hear them say that they fear for the children because they never know when that visicous wild animal could attack. They want me gone. If the master doesnt return soon this house will be lonely.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 am

"Well.... As long as the house is still standing, I wil- I mean HE will be happy. Lots of fond memories for both of us here." He sighed a little at thinking about how long it will be before he could settle in one place. He lifted his hood, revealing a stone white face and light grey eyes, and jet black wild hair. "You think they don't want you? My body is gifted and cursed all at once."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:28 am

You are the master of this house! I haveheard the neighbors speak of you. You match the description perfectly. I knew there was something I liked about you. Im Lydia, what is your name?

*Lydia replied. She knew there was something about him that she liked and finally she understood why. They were both cursed and gifted people*
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:33 am

Masoralus smiled and chuckled a bit. Lydia was wonderful. "Nice to meet you Lydia, I am Masoralus. What exactly have they said about me? I must say... It's been quite a while since I've been to this town, or the wind nation in general." He said, taking off the cloak. It was way too hot for him to be wearing it indoors.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:36 am

Nothing much merely rumors. They say that you travel everywhere and that you have no intention of returning but here you are. So you are the famous historian that I have heard of. You wont record my speaking to you... will you?

*Lydia asked getting up on the couch and laying her head down on his lap*
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:44 am

"I am him. And no, you need not worry. This conversation will not be heard of in any of my records. Although, that does raise the question of why you don't want it recorded, but you won't answer that, will you?" He said, gently scratching the area beneath her chin. "As for not returning, they are right. mostly. I wasn't gonna stay long, but I need to check if I've been forgotten by the people who knew me." He was also happy that she wasn't scared of his appearance. it was a relief.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:49 am

Well I trus you Masoralus. This is why I wish this conversation tonot be known.

*Lydia got up and walked over to the middle of the floor. Her golden eyes then flickered like fire and her appearance began to brighten and brighten until she was just a bright light in the shape of a sitting shayde. She then began to grow taller and soon the bright light gave way to a young looking spriken girl. She blinked her firey eyes and looked at Masoralus*

Im not what I appear to be. as I had said before I knew there was something I liked about you.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:54 am

"I am honored. I suspect this is your true form? Nonetheless, your trust is well placed. I have held secrets much longer than you've been alive, most likely. I see now why you like me. We are similar in some things, are we not?" He looked upon the spriken, and was struck by her beauty. Not even the sun could have outshone her. It was certainly an interesting trip.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am

No this is not my true form Masorlus. And no you havent been alive longer then me. We both appear to be the same age however I believe Im a couple thousand years older. Tell me do you remember the old fire nation folklore of the phoenix and the queens tight bond?

*Lydia replied her voice staying kind and calm*
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:02 am

"Most definitely. I have taken it upon myself to keep the history of this land-all of it- alive. Which means, learning everything that came before, and recording everything that happens. Luckily, I have gained the ability to have the time necessary for that." Despite his intrigue, he still had a bored look upon his face. You would too, If you knew what would become of him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am

Well Masorlus I tell you that bond was a true thing. I treasured that bond more than you can ever believe. I feel saddened by the fact that I could do nothing to save my queen from that witch of darkness.

*Lydia replied sitting upon the floor. SHe had trusted Masorlus far longer than he knew and she knew that this was the right time to tell him about herself*
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 am

Masoralus bowed, and took a seat upon the floor. "Her death was most tragic. I was sure to include a tribute to her in my records. Of course, it'll be 20-30 years before I release the records of that time period." This was any historians dream, meeting someone with knowledge to complete thier records. Sadly, he could not record any of this. He knew perfectly well why too.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 am

Everyone believes the phoenix died along with the queen that day... but I have not. I am alive just my heart is sadened. Yes I agree that part of me died that day but I have not died myself.

*Lydia replied her eyes flickering from light shades of red and gold to that of orange and yellow as she began to recall the very day her queen fell to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:23 am

"Theres a bright side to everything, I just haven't found it yet." He said, looking upon the floor. "Well... this house should just be called the house of memories. I think that would fit it appropriately, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:34 am

I do agree with that. No doubt it was memories that made that tear fall from your eye and memories tht have brought us together.

*Lydia replied smiling as she drifted back from her memories and back into the present*
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:24 pm

"You saw that did you? No matter, count yourself lucky to have seen me cry nowadays." He got and walked to the kitchen and pulled some packets of tea leaves out of his cloak. "Would you like some tea, most beautiful one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A long-ago Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long-ago Home   A long-ago Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long-ago Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next