Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:57 am

Kisuke walks into the Magma village casually and calmly. He isn't in any particular mood to anything but he has benihime in it's cane state with him just in case. Kisuke was looking around for a leader of the Fire Nation or the well acclaimed Heights on which Kisuke had met a long time ago in another continent while traveling. Kisuke continued to walk around until he heard someone kicking a rock and turned around to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 am

Standing in front of the fire nation gates not truly in the fire nation yet but well infront of it was a young girl. Her clothing was that of the water nation such has her shirt being of the lightest of blues and her skirt being that of the sea colors her boots were a design of fire but the coloring was that of seagreen. Tied around her neck was a black hooded cape. It covered her face and the cape hid her wings. She stood faces the nation obviously the girl had been crying as she bent her head down and turned to walk away from the great nation.
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Kisuke had made three rounds of the village and decided to give up out of peer laziness and the fact he was there was irrelevant. When he made it to the gates of te fire nation he saw a girl in a hood robes and a cape with her head bent down as if she was crying. kisuke approached her as she was walking away from the gates. "Excuse me, but why are you crying?" Kisuke asked wondering if he could help her in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:15 am

Youd cry as well if you could not be in your home. If you could not see the ones you once considered family. Im sorry it doesnt seem like you have been here before are you a visitor to the fire nation?

*The girl replied her eyes covered by the hood. Her voice was calm and kind but also had a touch of power in it. It was faint but still there. The girl wiped her eyes stopping her tears as she looked at the man infront of her*
Back to top Go down
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Kisuke was bewildered, "What happened that you can be at your home and see the ones you consider family" Kisuke said wiht serious in his voice. His facial expressions looked as if he was aghast. "And yes I am,"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

A secret................. long kept was recently revealed. I can no longer show my face here. Im no longer truly welcomed here. I hope you have a enjoyable stay at the nation, it truly is a beautiful place.

*The girl smiled at him then turned to leave walking silently towards the wooded path that would lead back to the water nation*
Back to top Go down
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Kisuke felt sympathy for this girl, "Really I mean how bad could it really be?" Kuske said, "Well by the looks of it it looks like you have no where to stay, right? Well I have a place in the light nation, really big, very roomy that you can stay, If you so please." Kisuke said, "Once you go to the light nation ask for hat and clogs. Anyways please explain why did this secret ruin your life here?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Have you ever been something people idoled? I am that thing, for the fire nation. I hide out in the water nation, calling it my home. I am the only thing that gives this nation hope and its fire every day. The people have come to idolize me and gift me with gifts just because I do the duty I vowed to accomplish. I wished to live a life of normalcy at least as normal as I could make it. But now that wish has been shattered.

*The girl replied as she continued to walk away*
Back to top Go down
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 pm

"well, allow me to walk with you," Kisuke said, "well what was revealed that made you collapse from your social status?" Kisuke asked. "Well If you need a place to stay let me know."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:51 pm

My identity.

*Lydia replied looking over at him*

Why do you care so much for me? you dont even know me.
Back to top Go down
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:56 pm

"ah, so you pretended to be someone you are not," Kisuke said, 'Well it is my nature for me to care for those I see that they are in need of help." Kisuke extended his hand in friend ship. "Kisuke Urahara," He said wiith a smile
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm

*The girl took and gave him her hand along with a smile*

Lydia Firestorm and not exactly. I never lied about who I was... I just never told them what I was.
Back to top Go down
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Kisuek bowed and kissed her hand in chivalry, and stood up, "Pleasure to meet you, miss firestorm," Kisuke said, "Ah well you pretended you were someone else rather than who you were.'
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Sometimes one has no choice or all chaos is let loose.

*Lydia replied removing her hood to show her firey hair and glowing golden eyes*
Back to top Go down
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:09 pm

kisuke laughed, "haha, fire phoniex are we? well I will treat like everyon else, like I always do no speacial treatment," Kisuke said then went serious, "Sorry 'bout the laughing"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:11 pm

*Lydia looked at him in shock and wonderment*

How did you... what gave it away?
Back to top Go down
kisuke urahara

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:22 pm

"your hair and the fact I sensed the magical presence of your power. A phoniex's magical presence is very different than from everyone else. I discovered that in my research" Kisuke said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival(open)   Arrival(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival(open)
Page 1 of 1