Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeightsFinest

Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:32 pm

"Get up, no time to be crying" Cinka said as he picked Lydia up, carrying her over his shoulder as he sent a blast of dark fire towards the men from his other hand. "The next time you harm her, I will kill you" Cinka said as he began walking towards the water nation, the sky turning dark as rain started to fall over them, a red aura surrounding Cinka as the rain evaporated on him, Cinka putting his cape over Lydia keeping her dry. "Any injuries?" Cinka said in an angry tone as he walked, his eye color turning red as his scar was bright red.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:38 pm

*Lydia's tears quickly evporated once she was rudely picked up. She released fire from her hands and placed them firmly on his back making him put her down. She then glared at him crossing her arms*

No no injuries and if you ever pick me up and carry me like that again your going to wish that curse mark wasnt all Kannon gave you.

*With that Lydia walked ahead of Cinka her eyes closed but her ears sharp*
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:42 pm

"Im afraid its you who will regret any actions" Cinka said as he sent a blast of dark fire, the fire surrounding her as it spun around her before dieing out. I made a deal so you either follow my orders or you can be on your way. Cinkas not here so dont expect sympathy." Cinka said as his eyes glowed, steam rising from his body as the rain fell down harder.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:49 pm

*Lydia tensed up and her eyes began to glow bright gold. Her body followed the glowing with sharp orange lighting surrounding her entire body. Her hands went alive with fire as she stared at him. Her voice turned from that to a young girl to that of a goddess with power. Her gaze never left him*

Who are you then and what reasons do you give me to trust you any farther? I dont need the help of someone as you my duty is keen to protect the crown I have no problems protecting the crown from himself. No one I dont care who they think they are can order me about and expect me to take command.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Cinka looked into her eyes and smirked as he answered her question"Who I am? I have no name" Cinka said as he turned, begining to walk away as a small blaze of fire followed him. "Find your way on your own" Cinka said, the leaves around him lit when they touched him, It was obvious this person was not Cinka
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:03 pm

As he walked off Lydia calmed down herself. the orange glow around her lowered until it was gone and her eyes toned down to her natural color. Lydia shook her head softly. Its been a very long while since she had unleashed her phoenix power and that was just a tiny bit of it. Lydia blinked acouple of times as her eyes refocused. She realized that Cinka, or rather Cinka's evil twin, had left her. Lyida noded accpeting the fact and looked into the sky. The rain beat down on her face as she raised her wings and began to fly high into it. She flew high enough to see the water nation gates and sighed as she began to make her way towards them moving slowly so she wouldnt lose control in the rain.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:09 pm

"Deals done, get out of me" Cinka said as his mark began to turn to normal, a white aura surrounding him as his dark side fought against it, sending large blasts of dark fire towards the sky. "You will need me again" Cinkas dark side said as he laughed before Cinka regained control, punching a tree as fire blasted through it, steam rising from him as his eyes became normal, cinka falling on his knees as he breathed deeply. "I wont let you free anymore, that dark presence...its just like hers" Cinka said as he breathed deeply, getting up slowly as he walked towards the water nation again. "I need to take her there.." Cinka said as he walked slowly towards the water nation
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Landing on the ground a few steps before the gates Lydia looked up at them and sighed. Going through there was entering unknown territory. Lydia could only think of one safe way to truly be welcomed in the nation. She closed her eyes and slowly her body began to shift into that of the common waverider. Opening her eyes Lydia walked over to a nearby puddle formed by the rain and smirked as best she could as she gazed at the face of a waverider. She then looked back at the gates and took a deep breath as she walked towards them. She got closer to the point where one more step would place her in the nation. But she laid her ears back closed her eyes tightly and bowed her head down and away. She was afraid to enter what lyed beyonf the gates? Lydia perked her head up and her ears attentively as she heard the sound of a twig snapping beneath ones foot. She jumped and stood her side touching the walls of the gate her tail held defencivly infront of her body and her head down her chek touching the tip of her tail.

OOC:
Waverider form cost: 10 mp
Total mp: 140mp
Total mp after transforming: 130mp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*   Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confined to the Shrine *Heights and Tirena*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2