Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres" Empty
PostSubject: Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres"   Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Weapon Format:

Name: Metal Spheres
Type of Weapon: Three spheres of metal
Class: Primary(uses if his sand attacks don't work)
Element: Metal
Range: Close, Mid and Long
Abilities: N/A (Unless it counts that I can control them without touching them? But that's becuase my guy controls Earth and Metal)
History: When Etzolix vowed his alliance with any nation that wanted peace he felt like he needed an original weapon but did not know what to choose though. During a training he had prepared he had accidently moved a metal wall. He realized he also had the ability to uses metal. It took him 72 hours to make this weapon. One day for each weapon ensured they were near indestructable. Etzolix also created his own fighting style with them. He usually luanches them into someines body make it leave there bdy and repeat.(All three can be used at the same time or individually)

Pictures: Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres" Thumb.metal_spheres

Last edited by Etzolix on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres"   Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:36 pm

That's pretty cool, nice job...

Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres" Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down

Etzolix's weapon "Metal Spheres"
Page 1 of 1