Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tirena

Tirena

A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) Empty
PostSubject: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 am

As it was assumed of any other day in the Wind Nation, an easy going breeze blew close to the ground. It ruffled the fallen leaves on the ground and the hem of Tirena's white dress. There was a cropped jacked wrapped around her shoulders with a light hood over her head, protecting her hair and ears from the cool wind. It had been quite sometime since Tirena had been passing through the Wind Nation. And if she ever were to, JeweledGust Town was easily her favorite part. Instead of pale cobblestones, a wide array of pale, clear jewels and stones made up the streets and sidewalks. Tirena smiled to herself as she looked down at them, catching distorted visions of her reflection in the particularly shiny ones. They're so beautiful... She thought to herself, still looking down, her eyes too focused on the ground below her as she walked slowly forward.
Back to top Go down
~Scream

PostSubject: Re: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:12 am

As the beautiful day in the Wind Nation went on a young and kind nymph found herself in this nation. It was quite peaceful with the ever lastin breeze that flowed throughout the nation. With the wind ruffling the Metal nymphs dress and ribbons around made her smile, it was a nice feeling to be there. The girls pale skin felt the breeze, thus making a little heat from the fire elemental skills she had. The girl then accidently shoulder budged someone, she turned around and said sorry to the lady looking down at the pathway.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

PostSubject: Re: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:17 am

Down the road a little, a man in a dark cloak that covered his face stood standing alone, finishing off a warm drink in a canteen. He was looking up into the sky, towards the distant city of Jupiter's Crown. He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice someone coming. the wind was refreshing, as if it washed the pains and troubles of his body away. He tried to lean against something but instead slipped, and hit his head on the street.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:30 am

Tirena laughed quietly to herself, biting down at the edge of her lower lip, suppressing a smile. Oh, how such simple, everyday things could hold such beauty in them. Sure, the stones were chipped and dulled and worn down with the footsteps of her citizens, but they were still a pretty sight to look at. Now if Tirena looked up, she'd be overwhelmed by the sight of the sky. It was funny how no matter how many times she traveled to a Nation, there was always something new and beautiful about it she didn't notice.

Before she got too far gone in her thoughts, Tirena felt a small graze on her shoulder. "Oh!" Tirena turned as the other figure passed her, "sorry about that," she smiled and laughed nervously. "Wasn't paying attention to where I was walking..."

Tirena smiled at the girl she'd bumped into, "Hello, I'm-..."

Her sentence was cut off short by a smacking sound in on the ground. Quickly, Tirena's eyes locked on to the cause of the sound. A boy was no lying on the ground not far from the two girls. Tirena motioned toward the stranger to follow her, then knelt down beside the boy, her fingers tentatively hovering over his head.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

PostSubject: Re: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:35 am

"Who..wha... Ow... Ok I remember what happened." He said as he clutched the back of his head. He sat up and looked, there was a pale girl a little ways off, and a young girl holding her hand over his head. "Oh... hello. you didn't see anything, did you?"
Back to top Go down
~Scream

PostSubject: Re: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:24 am

Shikari looked at the woman as she was interupted by the motion of some man falling down. She just took a few deep breaths making sure a little someone wouldn't burst out. The nymph looked at the man and shook her head, Shikari didn't see a thing really.

"I'm Shikari."
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Tirena leaned back as the man opened his eyes, he seemed to be fine seeing as how he sat up and began to speak. Luckily his fall must not have been that hard and a smile of relief flooded over her face. Though at his question, Tirena shook her head. Her dark blue eyes scanned the street around the three. Not a single other being in sight. Tirena raised an eyebrow now, could he have just tripped?

"No..." Tirena paused, shrugging, "nothing."

"I'm Tirena, by the way," she gave a small smile towards the man and Shikari.
Back to top Go down
Masoralus

Masoralus

PostSubject: Re: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:20 pm

He got back up, at still clutched his slightly bruised head. "I'm Masoralus... The historian. Nice to meet you both." He said, extending his hand for a handshake from either. His thoughts took him away from reality again, so he just looked like a mindless zombie in an extremely big cloak, waiting for a handshake. He was thinking about if he had really just slipped, or something had made him trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)   A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Reflection in Stone (A first meeting)
Page 1 of 1