Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laharl

Laharl

Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:33 pm

It was another bright and sunny day in Brakaden City and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the people were laughing the children were playing and the old people were rambling on about things of days past. So all in all it was a good day but to one person that lived in the City good was bad, this person was named Laharl and he is a demon from another dimension that was sent here against his free will. He stands at 4'5, weights 100 lb., has pale white skin, short spiky blue hair with some of his hair fashioned to look like antennas, crimson red eyes, and pointy ears, and Laharl outfit is even strange since he wears no shirt, has red shorts, brown boots, golden bands around his wrist, has a large red scarf around his neck, and on his back is a large broadsword. Laharl woke up in his usual place some abandoned house that has a coffin in the basement and so their was spiders and cobwebs everywhere as insects and rodents crawled all through the building as Laharl said "Great another stupid good day, man well might as well get something to eat." Laharl got out of his bed and then walked outside of his home and then put his fingers to his lips and whistled and soon a large shadow covered him and the ground around him as a roar was heard before a large skeletal dragon landed in front of Laharl and he said "Well Sapphiron time to say hello to the people of Brakaden City." Laharl then jumped on Sapphiron's back and rode the Frost Wyrm into the city and as he expected people either ran off in terror or they just started to act like statues as Laharl laughed at how the people were reacting to Sapphiron before he and his pet stopped in front of a vendor and Laharl said "Hey I want a turkey leg." "Oh o..ok" replied the vendor as he looked at the large skeletal dragon behind the boy the man gave Laharl the Turkey leg as Laharl gave the vendor the money for it before he and his dragon sat down as he ate and Sapphiron scared people away.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:47 am

Another boy was leaning against a wall nearby, he seemed unphased by the Dragon, he didn't even flinch, he just looked up at it, and then looked back down to the ground, he was wearing a Red Tunic, with Red clothes underneath, his Trousers closed in on a pair of Brown boots, that had many buckles on to keep them in place. The Boy had a chain wrapped tightly around his arm, and a sword sheathed on his back. The Boy's hair was a White like Grey, and his eyes were a similar colour, Grey, The boy stepped forward and walked over to the Dragon, he looked up at it, and then looked at Laharl,
"You know, it's not nice to scare people away with an Undead Dragon, not nice at all..." The Boy said, as he walked over to Laharl and the Chain twitched as The Boy got closer,
(So...This boy is dangerous, and from a Different world too by the looks of things...i wonder...)
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:08 am

"You know, it's not nice to scare people away with an Undead Dragon, not nice at all..." Laharl looked at young boy that said that and just smirked as he said "Well it might not be nice but it sure as Hell is funny, anyway not my fault that they are such cowards. Sapphiron can't help it that he doesn't have any flesh on his bones, also he didn't do anything to really make the people run away. We just sat here and they started to run away from him, don't know why though I think he looks cool not scary." Laharl then took another bite from his turkey leg as Sapphiron kept a glowing light blue eye on the boy before Laharl said "So kid, what is your name? I am known as Laharl." Laharl knew that this was not no normal kid since for one thing he hadn't run away like the other people and he could tell that this boy had some dark powers.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:17 am

The boy looked at Laharl, and tilted his head to the side, he glared at the dragon, and then looked at Laharl again,
"Laharl...and the Dragon is...Sapphiron? I am...Adohikai, My parents tried to kill me, so i left...." Adohikai stated, as he conjured up a Black Flame, and started to play with it, people saw the flame and yelled,
"Kannon! THE QUEEN OF DARK FIRE IS HERE!" and they all fled, Adohikai looked around in a confused daze, wondering what the hell just happened.
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:49 am

"Laharl...and the Dragon is...Sapphiron? I am...Adohikai, My parents tried to kill me, so i left...." Laharl nodded his head to confirm that the boy got his name and his dragon's name right and then said "Adohikai, nice name and ya when your parents try to kill you it is a good idea to leave. Mine are already dead, mom died soon after I was born and dad choked on a dumpling of the damned. Dad always was an idiot, good thing I am not like him." Laharl then took another bite out of his Turkey leg before tossing it to Sapphiron who ate it in one bite. "Kannon! THE QUEEN OF DARK FIRE IS HERE!" Laharl then saw the people that were left scatter like rabbits and then said "What the Hell was that about?"
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:38 am

"Kannon terrorizes Sprikania, she is the strongest, evilest force in the world, and she uses Black Fire...so they thought she was here..." Adohikai explained as he threw the flame into the air and watched it blow out,
"A...DUmpling...Of teh Damned? He choked on a Dumpling?" Adohikai asked as he looked at Laharl,
"What an idiot...."
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 am

"Kannon terrorizes Sprikania, she is the strongest, evilest force in the world, and she uses Black Fire...so they thought she was here..." Laharl laughed for a moment and then said "Well she sounds like a nice lady, reminds me of some girl Overlords I know. They fun to have at parties." Laharl then laughed inwardly as he remembered how fun it was to torment those weak demons at the last party he was at when he heard. "A...DUmpling...Of teh Damned? He choked on a Dumpling? What an idiot...." Laharl then said "Ya I thought the very same thing when I heard it myself, but eh that is the way the fools go. They go out with whimper, instead of a bang. So what are you doing around here anyway Adohikai?"
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:49 am

"Umm...waiting, for a friend...She has an errand here, and Me, well, i try to stay out of trouble, although, I usually cause a bit of mischief..." Adohikai then listened to the statement about the Overlords,
"They certainly sound it, blow much stuff up?" Adohikai asked intentively, as he laughed at the Fool's dieing joke,
"Whimper not a bang...I'll have to remember that...My parents are definetaly in for a bang...the Shot of their life, also the last thing they will ever feel..." Adohikai stated, as he grinned, and looked at Sapphiron,
"So...umm...Cold up there?"
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:46 pm

"Umm...waiting, for a friend...She has an errand here, and Me, well, i try to stay out of trouble, although, I usually cause a bit of mischief..." Laharl looked at Adohikai and said "Well who ever your friend is, you better be careful of her. Girls are tricky and back stabbing, me being here in the first place is proof of that." "They certainly sound it, blow much stuff up?" "Well ya of course back in my world I blew up entire armies of demons on my own, being an Overlord is great." said Laharl as he remembered how much fun he had when he was still super powerful. "Whimper not a bang...I'll have to remember that...My parents are definetaly in for a bang...the Shot of their life, also the last thing they will ever feel..." Laharl let out a laugh and then said "Well Adohikai I like your view on things, you are kinda like me just a bit less violent." "So...umm...Cold up there?" Laharl looked down at Sapphiron who had been watching Adohikai the entire time the boy had been here and said "Eh not really, if temperature bothered me then I would be wearing a shirt don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 am

Adohikai laughed and then his face turned a bit more serious,
"I was actually reffering to the Flying Earth gaurds circling you..." Adohikai stated as he watched them carefully, and then Ado leapt up onto Sappirons arm and ran up his arm, until he reached the Shoulder joint, and Ado jumped onto the head, next to Laharl,
"You wanna do it or me?" Ado asked as the chain twitched.
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:25 am

"I was actually referring to the Flying Earth guards circling you..." Laharl looked up and saw that there was two guards and said "Hello boys, come to get a turkey leg? Or do you guys just want to see why people were running and screaming for no reason? Judging from the size of chubby over there I would think the first one is the answer." Laharl knew why they were here but he always liked to poke fun at people from time to time, he then saw Ado climb up Sapphiron as the Frost Wyrm was already starting to hostile because of the guards. "You wanna do it or me?" Laharl looked at Ado and said "Eh you take the skinny one and I will take the chubby one, it is fun to watch those fat ones bounce after throwing them." Laharl's scarf then tensed up and like a cobra striking the scarf had already wrapped around the fat guard's body as Laharl started to used the scarf to constricted the man as he waited to see what Ado would do as the other guard charged at them with an axe ready to chop them.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 am

Adohikai just stood there, and when the Gaurd came close enough and he slashed, it looked as though he managed to hit, but when closer inspection occured, the man had a Chain, and a blade sticking into his abdomen, he gasped in pain and agony, as he was sent flying in another direction, and Ado laughed at him, as he hit the ground with a bang, and died from the shock.
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:01 pm

Laharl watched how Ado killed off the Guard and said "Nice little technique, I enjoyed the show of blood. Well looks like you will die too my chubby friend." Laharl then had his scarf drop the fat guy right in front of Sapphiron and the man took in a deep breath of terror before Sapphiron took his right claw and smashed it down on the guard pining the man down and breaking the guy's back. Sapphiron then started to bite and chew on the man as screams of pain and agony filled the air as blood ran down Sapphiron's mouth and on the ground before the Frost Wyrm grabbed what was left of the man's body and tossed it up into the air and caught it as it fell to the ground and swallowed it hole. Laharl then patted Sapphiron's head and said "Good boy. Well Adohikai we will have more stupid guards coming this way soon so we better get ready to either fight or leave, I don't mind ether way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?   Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is as cute as a boy and his undead dragon!?!?
Page 1 of 1