Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphiron(Laharl's summon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laharl

Laharl

Sapphiron(Laharl's summon) Empty
PostSubject: Sapphiron(Laharl's summon)   Sapphiron(Laharl's summon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Summon Template

Name:Sapphiron
Magic Cost: Half of Max MP(Can only be used once per topic)
Requirements: Must be Laharl and you must beat a Frost Wyrm
Class: Offensive
Element: Darkness/Ice
Summon Duration: Till it is killed
Summon Capabilities: Sapphiron is able to rend and tear beings apart with his claws and teeth, as he is also able to breath out frost from his mouth by taking in a deep breath and then infusing it with the coldness of death. Sapphiron can also fly and so he can be used as a mount by Laharl when he doesn't want to use his own wings, Sapphiron can also use his tail to knock people away and his wings can be used to send a powerful gust of wind at targets to blow them away. Sapphiron can take 10 post of hits before he has to retreat.
Description:Sapphiron is an undead dragon called a Frost Wyrm, he has no scales left on his body so people can see his bleach white bones easily. He has glowing light blue eyes and inside of his chest is a bright light blue glow where his frost powers are stored, he has two large horns on his head and has razor sharp teeth and claws. His tail is long and skeletal and at the tip of his tail the bone is in the shape of a spiky club, and on his back are two large skeletal wings that would seem useless for flying but thanks to his powers he is still able to fly. He is quite large since he is 20 feet long, 10 feet high, and 5 feet wide, and he has a wing span of 15 feet.Sapphiron(Laharl's summon) Frostw10
History: Sapphiron was a powerful blue dragon when he was still alive but even the mightiest beast cannot stand up to the sands of time so before he died he had an necromancer use a spell on him so that he would come back from the dead as a Frost Wyrm so that he could continue to gain power and strength, but he didn't know that when he was brought back from the dead he would forget everything that had happened in his past life. So Sapphiron was now a mindless beast instead of a wise and powerful dragon, so he started to attack anyone that got near his territory and one of the people he attacked was Laharl himself. So as Laharl was traveling in the Ice Nation he was attacked by the undead beast so the two started to fight for a good amount of time. Laharl was nearly frozen to death a few times but thanks to his sword's powers he was able to keep from being turned into a ice cube after a day of fighting Laharl was able to subdue the beast and so he tamed the dragon so he could use it for his own use also he always liked the idea of having an undead dragon for a pet. So after five months of training and taming Laharl gained full control over Sapphiron and now he has his own little pet/summon.

((Can I like use him to get around and have him in a topic without summoning, but to use him in anyway to fight or such I have to use the MP?))

Last edited by Laharl on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Sapphiron(Laharl's summon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphiron(Laharl's summon)   Sapphiron(Laharl's summon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Sapphiron(Laharl's summon) Sam_ph10

And as for your question, I'm okay with it, though I'd run it by Lydia first.
Back to top Go down

Sapphiron(Laharl's summon)
Page 1 of 1