Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting a new friend [Tirena]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tirena

Tirena

Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm

"Oh..." Tirena nodded, blinking her large blue eyes then began to laugh quietly, "Well is that it?" Her shoulders shook with her voice. "If you felt so cooped up, why did you run away? You could have just traveled couldn't you?"

Tirena had up and left the Water Nation so many times, she'd basically lost count of how many times she'd 'run away'. Maybe Josh's parents weren't as lenient as her mother was. But then again, her mother was ill and had lost the capacity to keep a sharp eye over her daughter. Rather, Tirena was the one who now kept watch over her for she was once so strong, but now so delicate.

"And you said master," Tirena lowered her voice, "the Prince needs a master?" Customs in the Light Nation apparently held a huge gap of difference in comparison with the Water Nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Josh nodded "No i couldn't.... every time id get close to an exit of the castle mom and dad ha the guards keep me in, some times nearly kill me just to keep me in side the castle" He replied and looked to her and shrugged "My master? ah yes... he was my Light Trainer, he trained me on light spells and how to wield a sword" He said to her, watching her every move "Light Nation is a peaceful nation... unless your Royalty" He added to the conversation with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Tirena grimaced, her nose scrunching up as if she'd smelt something horrible.

"Eh, tough parents..." she mumbled.

She felt sorry for Josh, she could never stay locked in the Water Nation. Sure, it was beautiful and she loved her home, but it only offered her so much. Why take so little, when you have the ability to take more? She understood why he'd want to leave. She would have done the same exact thing herself. "Why are they so strict?" Didn't they understand that a Prince, a future King, must have knowledge of the other Nations? Not what can be learned from a book, but from experience. Josh would have to know the rulers by name and meet them in person. He'd have to know their lands by feel. Friend or foe, it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:03 pm

"Hm mm I'm not sure why... but t might be due to my Form i have" He replied thinking why they wouldn't let him out of the castle. only logical reason would be the Omega angel that he's able to transform into. He shrugged and couldn't think of anything else then a thought occurred "unless they were going to kill me" He said and shook his head "Nah that couldn't be it, they wouldn't kill their only son" he added to himself say everything aloud
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:13 pm

"Form?" Tirena thought aloud, again her dark blue eyes blinking in question. She didn't actually expect an answer to this one. It was mostly just her thinking aloud. Could a form really be something to hold a person back from going places? Tirena thought for a moment. Josh didn't seem, nor did look like the unstable type. But then again, she hardly knew him and had yet to see him angry or take on much of any other drastic emotion.

Tirena twisted her face in uncertainty, "I think you're right. No son means no heir to their throne, wouldn't it? Surely, they'd value keeping the crown in their blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:17 pm

Josh nodded and looked her in the eyes "yea its a secret form only possessed by the royal family well the lujan family with in the light nation" He explained and saw a nearby bench and over to sit down "Mind if we sit for a few?' He asked looking back to her before he would continue on about the form. Still looking at her he shrugged "The forms are only meant to be used in battle not everyday use, there is 3 of them total" he added and waited for her approval to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:41 am

A thoughtful look passed over Tirena's face as she nodded her understanding to Josh's explanation of his family's forms. Indeed they were quite intriguing. She wondered how effective they were and figured that perhaps one day, most likely in battle, she'd find out. Again, Tirena nodded at Josh's suggestion at sitting on a bench. They'd traveled down a long and slightly crowded street in town, passing many buildings and tiny shops on the way. Now, they were to be seated on the edge of a very tiny park surrounded by a cluster of beautiful corals and marine florals.

"Not a problem," Tirena sat down on the smooth, shell bench. "So what do you think of the Town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Josh followed her to the shell seat. He sat next to her and nodded "The town is wonderful..... Its really beautiful" He answered her question. He looked up and saw many spriken walking along enjoying their days. He smiled abit and leaned back looking to the sky "So... how many different places have you been outside of the water nation?" He asked her. he then turned to look at her with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:21 pm

Tirena smiled at Josh's reaction. Indeed, the town was beautiful. Along with the rest of the Nation. In her personal opinion, water held a certain grace above any other element. Though all the Nations she's visited has taken her breath away, no matter how many times she came home, her appreciation was always renewed. "As for me..? Well, I've been to Wind many times along with Earth and Fire. All three truly wonderful, might I add. If you wish to keep running away, visiting any of those nations would be most exciting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Josh nodded "Yes i have been to fire nation A few days there and spriken chasing a creature around the city" Hew said with a chuckle remembering it. "I havent been to Wind or earth yet" He added with a sigh. He grabbed his sword and put it down next to him and looked to tirena "So....anywhere else that is exciting in this wonderful town?' He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:07 pm

"Of course," Tirena chuckled. She lifted a slender hand and pointed to the north, "it may look like just ocean water to you, but if you travel out farther, Waterfall Cove houses the Nation's Palace. My home." The girl cleared her throat and shifted in her seat, turning to face the land behind her. Again she lifted her hand to point southernly and to the west, "and the Oceanic Tundra. Beautiful, but very dangerous. It is fully submerged in the water, which is why not many know of it. At one time, it thrived, but for the past decade it's been deserted...A ghost town, one might say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:10 pm

Josh nodded and looked at her with a smile "Cool..." He said and looked to the town with a sigh. he stood up from his coral seat and stretched his legs and arms. he yawned as he stretched and looked to tirena again "hey um.... could you show me to a hotel or something?" He asked politely "Im getting a bit tired"? he added and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend [Tirena]   Meeting a new friend [Tirena] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend [Tirena]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2