Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Bang Shot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

Big Bang Shot Empty
PostSubject: Big Bang Shot   Big Bang Shot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Name: Big Bang Shot
Magic Cost: 20
Requirements: Must be from Magma Village
Effects: Adohikai charges a sphere of Dark Fire, and fires it, it explodes, dealing Darkness and Fire damage around a wide area. Does more damage in the Moonlight.
Disadvantages: Adohikai is unable to attack while charging. Takes 1 post to charge
History: Adohikai is an expert at Dark Fire Techniques, which are stronger in the Moonlight, Adohikai learnt this spell from Cinka, but Adohikais version was slightly more powerful due to its Dark Fire origins.

Last edited by Adohikai on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Big Bang Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Shot   Big Bang Shot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Big Bang Shot Sam_ph10
however you cant use this until CInka agrees to teach it to you in a rp
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

Big Bang Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Shot   Big Bang Shot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Ok, im fine with that.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Big Bang Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Shot   Big Bang Shot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:00 pm

if this is supposed to be like Nova, then I dont think its stronger, its cinkas last attack, also you forgot to mention how long you need to charge.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

Big Bang Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Shot   Big Bang Shot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 am

I's not supposed to be like anything, it's just a big fireball...
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Big Bang Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Shot   Big Bang Shot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:15 am

I was saying if it was like nova?, because your history says cinka taught it to you and the only giant fireball spell cinka knows is his most powerful, nova
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Bang Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Shot   Big Bang Shot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Bang Shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Templates :: Spells-
Jump to: