Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeiku Pendragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pendragon

Jeiku Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Jeiku Pendragon   Jeiku Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Basic Info

Name: Jeiku Pendragon *goes by Jet*
Race: nymph
Look's: He has long black hair, peircing brown eyes, pale skin and vampiric fangs. His clothes consist of the highest decorative designs of the dark nation. His shirt is tight and swirls with white, dark blue, brown and black silk. The brown makes the dragon print on his shirt. His pants are close to his skin and are black with a brown belt. He wears a ring on his left hand.

Personality

Personality: Dark, cryptic, mysterious. Jet often writes down his thoughts in a journal format. His writings are often documented and placed in the dark nations library for the way he thinks changes the midns of many who hear or read it.
Like's: Solitude, twilight, writing, learning of new things
Dislike's: unnessessary voilence, hypocritical minds

Element and Nation

Nation: Dark nation
Town: Akuhei City

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element: Dark
Secondary Element: Lightning

History & Biography

History: Parents killed at a young age Jet was taken to live with Queen Kannon has her servant. All his life Jet was beaten, whipped, and scarred by things he wish he hadnt seen. The only time he wasnt beaten or whipped was if he did something right in the eyes of Kannon. As he grew older Jet soon found favor in Kannons eyes and he moved up from servant to heir. Since his change of department Jet was taken care of and given new clothing and taught many lessons on weilding darkness. He soon became a master at it and used it to stay on the good side of Kannon his new guardian. Every night he wrote down what happened during the day and what horrible deed he had committed to stay alive in Kannons household. Upon turning 17 Jet recieved Kannons approval of him going out of teh dark nation to see and learn as much as he could from the rest of Sprikania. Jet is now 19 and has yet to return to the dark nation.

Pictures:

Jeiku Pendragon Snow_wolf__by_heise-1
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Jeiku Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeiku Pendragon   Jeiku Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Well you cant really name yourself kannons heir but i'll let it slide, kannons not the type to pick heirs, she likes making everyone unhappy, so approved
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Jeiku Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeiku Pendragon   Jeiku Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Yeah I kinda caught that when I watched the vid on youtube. You did a good job on that and thanks for the approval
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Jeiku Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeiku Pendragon   Jeiku Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:28 pm

no prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeiku Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeiku Pendragon   Jeiku Pendragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeiku Pendragon
Page 1 of 1