Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Bullet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Location : Most likely creating something new or modifying that which I have already built.

Shadow Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Bullet   Shadow Bullet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Spell Format:

Name: Shadow Bullet
Magic Cost: Half
Requirements: Full knowledge and Mastery of the Dark Element.
Effects: Deals massive dark damage to one foe and muddles them temporarily (4-5 posts).
Disadvantages: Requires a long charge-up period. (4-5 posts, VERY RARELY 3 posts)
History: This is an ability born of pure darkness, which is why it requires full mastery. Born from a person's hand until a large sphere of darkness has been made, the Shadow Bullet can be fired multiple times by a skilled user, but can only be fired twice by someone still learning the spell. Damage dealt is relative to Magic consumed.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chaoscreature
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Shadow Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Bullet   Shadow Bullet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
HeightsFinest

Shadow Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Bullet   Shadow Bullet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:55 pm

sorry to interupt but seeing as your mp isint really that high, the massive damage thing can happen till your mp is atleast 100, to make it fair. I mean its like you having 30mp, so that means you use 15 mp for an attack that should really cost a lot more for massive damage. until then this spell should only deal normal damage, not to severe but strong enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Bullet   Shadow Bullet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Bullet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Templates :: Spells-
Jump to: