Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shroud of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Location : Most likely creating something new or modifying that which I have already built.

Shroud of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Shroud of Darkness   Shroud of Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Spell Format:

Name: Shroud of Darkness
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements: Dark mastery
Effects: Covers a specific area in complete and total darkness, preventing sight.
Disadvantages: Has a bad habit of inflicting Blind on everybody who is hit by it, including Ghost himself.
History: This is the ability to learn for any thief wishing to make a quick getaway. If, that is, they know which way the exit is. For someone like Ghost, however, who learned the skill from a master thief before killing him, it proved a valuable asset in muddling the enemy, and on the occasional accident, himself. However, more and more has he started looking for some way to see in it because not only are the victims unable to see through the Shroud, but the people outside the Shroud are unable to see the victims. Specifications are 15 ft. diameter. The Shroud rests 3' off the ground.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Including range and specs of the Shroud)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chaoscreature
Tirena

Tirena

Shroud of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shroud of Darkness   Shroud of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:26 am

How large would said specific area be? Can I have like a guesstimate on it's perimeter? Then I'll approve.
Back to top Go down

Shroud of Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Templates :: Spells-
Jump to: