Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

20x clone (40 MP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

20x clone (40 MP) Empty
PostSubject: 20x clone (40 MP)   20x clone (40 MP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:29 pm

note: the mp in the title is mainly to make the title long enough

Name: 20x clone

Magic Cost: 40

Requirements: Jason must be able to fly properly

Effects: When the spell is cast Jason's wings start to smoke. For this spell to have effect, Jason must fly in a circle around the target. When Jason is flying around the target, extra clones of himself will split out of him and stay where they split from Jason. Jason may also stop part-way around and a clone will split from him and complete the circle like normal. In this spell, the clones will stay in posision, unlike Quad-Clone.

Disadvantages: When the circle is complete, Jason cannot move or the clones will disappear.

History: After Jason's parents were killed and he inherited the throne, Jason decided that he needed the ability to fool his enemy to prevent other people he cared for dying. Jason mastered this skill after five months of practising and now uses it to train the highest level soldiers in his military.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

20x clone (40 MP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20x clone (40 MP)   20x clone (40 MP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:22 am

Just add in how long the clones are able to last and you're...

20x clone (40 MP) Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
Soul Flare

Soul Flare

20x clone (40 MP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20x clone (40 MP)   20x clone (40 MP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:34 pm

they last until Jason moves or they are destroyed. I'm sure I said that..... I'll check...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

20x clone (40 MP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20x clone (40 MP)   20x clone (40 MP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20x clone (40 MP)
Page 1 of 1