Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etzoyil's Spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

Etzoyil's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Etzoyil's Spells   Etzoyil's Spells I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Name: Magma burst
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements: Must have fire as an element.
Effects: This spell is a ray of fire shot from Etzoyil's hand. This is just one shot of fire about the size of a computer screen. Very Happy
Disadvantages: Any water spell can stop it.
History: When his father was teaching him fire moves this was the first spell he learned perfectly. Even though it was his weakest spell he had to trai for a month before learnong it. Since fire is made by oxygen he had to learn the proper way to breath. The proper way as in he will now be able to launch any fire spell with more ease. He also learned to build up more endurance like this for battle.

Name: Smoke aura
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements: must have fire for an element.
Effects: This aura allows Etzoyil to fly and shoot smoke bombs which provide cover.
Disadvantages: This ability works for only 3 posts and the smoke bombs don't hurt the enemy.
History: While being tutored by his father in the ways of fire he accidently created this move. It allowed him advanced movement and cover during rough situations. He could now outmanuver his father's basic techniques. After a while he learned to throw smoke bombs which provided him cover.

Name: Whirlpool
Magic Cost: 20
Requirements: Must have water as an element
Effects: A whirlpool moves out 8 feetin radius and can not only deflect attacks but can also damage the opponent. This lasts the post it was cast. elephant
Disadvantages: Cannot move from spot during to the technique.
History: As a child his mother got him a tutor so he could learn water moves. The tutor was strict and taught him this move first. This was ment to be launched at someone but Etzoyil improved it so it surrounded him. It acted as a defense and an offense.

Last edited by Etzoyil on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Etzoyil's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etzoyil's Spells   Etzoyil's Spells I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:12 am

Add some durations for Magma Burst and Whirlpool, like how many posts they can last, and then I'll approve it.

Like is Magma Bust just one shot of fire? And about how big are the bursts, roughly?
Back to top Go down
Etzoyil

Etzoyil

Etzoyil's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etzoyil's Spells   Etzoyil's Spells I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:38 pm

Ok it was edited. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Etzoyil's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etzoyil's Spells   Etzoyil's Spells I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:45 pm

There ya go, nice job.

Etzoyil's Spells Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Etzoyil's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etzoyil's Spells   Etzoyil's Spells I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etzoyil's Spells
Page 1 of 1