Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simple Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Simple Questions Empty
PostSubject: Simple Questions   Simple Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:24 pm

-Can the king or queen of a nation align themselves with the black witch?

-Is the Darkness nation automatically aligned with the black witch?

-If a kingdom can align with the black witch does that mean the light nation could join the Dark Witch

-If someone dies can their character be reborn by the Darkness/Light?

-Will there be an online war when enough people join?

(I will add more when I check some other things)

Edit

-Is there a limit on summons? What about forms?
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Simple Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Questions   Simple Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:54 pm

-Yes, a king or a queen of a nation may align themselves with Kannon. Though there are some previously set ones that are against her. For example, Fire and Water and probably the most obvious, Light.

-It would be assumed that the Dark Nation would. It's not expected that the ruler would want a nation of darkness to be on a good side, but it's purely up to the ruler and what Lydia says, since it is her book.

-Same as above answer. It is expected that the king or queen who wishes to rule Light would not be for Kannon, but against her. People who wish to be with her would most likely join the nations like Dark.

-As far as deaths go, when you die, you die. There is no rebirthing process by Light or Darkness. Resurrection could be a possibility, if performed by say a Wizard whom has a curing spell strong enough to bring people back to life AND was approved by an admin. As you know, that would involve two parties. Though, as of right now though, we aren't expecting people to have epic battles where you have a high risk of potentially dying. It will be widely known if people have a chance of dying.

-Yes. I do imagine there being a war or some sort of conflict between the Nations. Though, again, we're just getting started so plans for wars and such are just being mapped out for the moment. Nothing is set in stone as of right now. So yeah, as you said, when we have enough people, we'll definitely get the ball rollin' on that one.

-As for your limits and summons question, we have some how over looked that one and limits will be set as soon as we can possibly get them in.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Simple Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Questions   Simple Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:27 am

Thank you that helped me alot there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Questions   Simple Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Important Stuff :: Questionaire-
Jump to: