Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince Laharl.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laharl

Laharl

Prince Laharl. Empty
PostSubject: Prince Laharl.   Prince Laharl. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:25 pm

Basic Info

Name: Prince Laharl
Race: Demon(mostly like a Wizard with wings)
Look's: Laharl has short spiky blue hair that has some of it made into two little antennas, he stands at 4'5 and weighs 100 lb he has pale white skin with pointy ears. He wears no shirt so one can see that he looks to have a normal build for a young boy but in truth he is extremely strong, he wears red shorts and has brown shoes, he has golden bands on his arms, and he has a large red scarf around his neck. The scarf though turns into demon wings when he needs to fly and so he has the power of flight already.

Personality

Personality: Has a very big ego and has a "I am the ruler of all things" personality. He is also very aggressive. He attacks relentlessly, he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as he wins, and He will not give up no matter what.
Like's: He likes to fight, eat, and boss people around. But Laharl does have a good side when it comes to his friends, he may boss them around but he won't let other people boss them around or harm them.
Dislike's: He doesn't like love that much, he hates it when people tell him he is wrong, and he doesn't like to be told what to do.

Element and Nation

Nation: Dark
Town: Akuhei City

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element: Magma
Secondary Element: Gravity

History & Biography

History: Prince Laharl is the Overlord of a netherworld, who lived in a castle surrounded by lava. He was born 1316 years ago but he is still in a child like form. He has a vassal named Beauty Queen Etna who is a demon lord that uses prinnies to do all of her dirty work. Laharl also has another subject called Flonne who is a fallen angle that thinks all things can be good or evil. Laharl was tormenting Etna like he always does when she finally snapped and thought of a plan to get rid of the Overlord. After years of preparation Etna had gathered everything she needed to send Laharl to another dimension and to steal all of his levels. While the demon prince was asleep Etna cast the spell that would end her suffering. The prince awoke with a start to see that a magical rune surrounded him and was slowly draining him of his levels. The prince tried to destroy the rune but to no success. In just a few sort moments the Powerful demon prince was as weak as a prinny. Then Etna when into his room and said "Aww did the poor wittle prince lose all of his levels? Hahahahah." "ETNA!!!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!" " O really? Well lets see you get me when your in another dimension." "WWHHAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!" "Bye bye prince." Then Etna finished the spell and the demon prince's vision went dark.

After 2 hours passed Laharl woke up to see he was in a strange town with people with happy faces everywhere. *Where in the world am I?* thought Laharl, then he remembered one word *Etna*. Laharl then swore he would return home and punish Etna for her betrayal, but until then he was hungry and wanted something to eat. So he went off to find something to eat, after Laharl had gotten his fill of food he started to explore the world, and after a while he returned to the town he woke up in and lived there till he finds a way home.

Pictures:

Prince Laharl. Dis-laharl4
Prince Laharl. 538166_laharl
Spoiler:

Last edited by Laharl on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

Prince Laharl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Laharl.   Prince Laharl. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:12 am

There is a dark nation just it hasnt been made yet also when I do make it it wil be lke the light and time nation no rpg there... yet Wink

oh and

Prince Laharl. Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com

Prince Laharl.
Page 1 of 1