Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masoralus- Keeper of History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masoralus

Masoralus

Masoralus- Keeper of History Empty
PostSubject: Masoralus- Keeper of History   Masoralus- Keeper of History I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:20 pm

Basic Info

Name: Masoralus
Race: Nymph
Look's: He's 6'3", and looks to be about 18, despite his actual age. Strangely he has extremely pale skin, as if it was made of marble. The same goes for his eyes. He has wild, jet black hair.He almost always wears the top of a suit of armor.

Personality

Personality: At first glance, he would seem to be serious and mean. He is actually very nice, and calm. He doesn't talk much, preferring to let his actions speak for him.
Like's: Doing things his way, quiet, and honor.
Dislike's: He dislikes it when someone orders him around, chaos, and people who can't keep their word.

Element and Nation

Nation: none right now?
Town: (same thing applies here)

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element:- Wind
Secondary Element:- Water

History & Biography

History: When Maso was young, he got himself into quite a bit of trouble. He had grown up in the wind nation, and studied History like the world would end tomorrow. He especially loved Mythology and legends, and set out when he was 16 to see if any of the tales of old were true. In the first two years, he had no success, even though he had exposed scammers and Hoaxes. When he was 18, he found some truth behind one of his favorite legends. It was a local myth of his town, a horrible, immortal witch within the Wind Nation. His proof was that she sent him a letter to meet her in a deep cave near the border of the Nation. He traveled to the cave, wondering what he'd find. Once in the cave, Maso found many strange beasts, none of which were friendly. He killed many, many, beasts before he found the witch. Once he found her, she welcomed him with a smile and promise of food. Contrary to what he'd heard, she was extremely beautiful. Once he had eaten his fill, she spoke to him. She had brought him here to bestow upon him a gift to help him on his adventures. She granted him a body that would stand against time far longer than most, and a spirit to match this newly gained longevity. After she cast her spell, she announced it was curse as well. At the time he SHOULD have died, everyone he ever new would go on in life as if he had died. They wouldn't know it was him if he walked up to them and shouted it in their face. Also, this new body would turn some people away out of fright. (I mean really, it looks like he has no eyes and is made of stone. He's not, it's still good ol' cuttable flesh) He solemnly thanked her and left. Throughout the years, he has traveled many places, and shed light on many folktales. Strangely, no one has thought he's dead yet, saying something about his original lifespan in the first place. He also keeps a detailed record of all events he hears of, earning him a small reputation as a historian, since he has documents from nearly 100 years ago.( he isn't immortal, he can still die by swords and the like, sickness, the works. His body just doesn't age.)

Pictures: Masoralus- Keeper of History 2ca967
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Masoralus- Keeper of History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masoralus- Keeper of History   Masoralus- Keeper of History I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Nice history.
Masoralus- Keeper of History Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down

Masoralus- Keeper of History
Page 1 of 1