Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KIsuke urahara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kisuke urahara

KIsuke urahara Empty
PostSubject: KIsuke urahara   KIsuke urahara I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Name: Kisuke Urahara
Race: Spriken (no wings)
Look's: wears green, has blonde hair, has a really soft green adn white hat, and wears wooden clogs

Personality

Personality: Cheerful and serious when he has to be
Like's: his hat, always there to help peopel when they need it most, his hat,
Dislike's: People who bugs him while he's trying to sleep, people who don't like his hat

Element and Nation

Nation: Light Nation

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element:- Light
Secondary Element:- Dark

History & Biography

Hisory: Kisuke was born in the light nations capital, but he wasn't born into royalty. his father was the captain of the twelth squad of the gotei 13, or the court gaurd. when kisuke was old enough he also joined the gotei 13 but in the third squad instead of the twelth. he quickly rose thorugh the ranks and became the lieutenant of the third squad. after a while of excellent service he was awarded with his sword benihime, the crimson princess, and the rank of captian of squad twelve with the recommendation of his long time friend yoruichi, who captian of squad 2, the stealth forces. after a while kisuke and yoruichi saw that the king was weak and peforemed the coup d'tat and kisuke was crowned king, and in respect for his friend he gave ehr teh title of advisor, since it was her idea to begin with. though, kisuke's father had left the ligth nation in search for a better source of incom and has still yet to return.

Pictures:KIsuke urahara Kisuke
KIsuke urahara Kisuke KIsuke urahara Urahara_kisuke-1
KIsuke urahara Urahara

Last edited by kisuke urahara on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

KIsuke urahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIsuke urahara   KIsuke urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:29 am

Since Blood is not an element in Sprikania, it may not be used as your Secondary.
Back to top Go down
kisuke urahara

KIsuke urahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIsuke urahara   KIsuke urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:14 am

eedited
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

KIsuke urahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIsuke urahara   KIsuke urahara I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:32 pm

KIsuke urahara Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KIsuke urahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIsuke urahara   KIsuke urahara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KIsuke urahara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Templates :: Character-
Jump to: