Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Kannon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Kannon

Queen Kannon Empty
PostSubject: Queen Kannon   Queen Kannon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Basic Info

Name: Kannon the Queen of Darkness *soon to be the entire word of Sprikania*

Race: Spriken ofcourse would I be any of those other horrid creatures?

Look's: I have the palest skin that is as pale as the moonlight. My hair is whiteish grey and falls down a few inches from my shoulder at times its almost seethrough. My eyes are ghostly white that can become darkest red as dried blood and my lips are blacker than the blackest cat. Upon my right eye is a scare that I recieved upon studing the origins of darkness Same as for my side. My clothing consists of nothing but a dark crimson shawl that is wrapped loosely across my shoulders and draped over my arms. It ties in a knot at my waist keeping my shawl clinging to my hips. My hands are always kept in black leather gloves and my feet in black leather high heel boots that I sometimes use to stab fallen people with.

Personality

Personality: I have been beautifully wicked from birth to now. Nothing brings me greater joy than that of smashing a babys skull with my bare hands. The only thoughts that enter my head are that of killing, war, and my complete domination of Sprikania. I basically kill anything that gets in my way. If you double cross me I make sure your pain is unbelievably painful to the point you will be begging me to kill you.

Like's: My likes are simple. Killing innocence, ruling Sprikania, smashing the hopes and dreams of my pathetic nephew Cinka, and torturing the very souls of all Sprikania

Dislike's: Heh my dislikes are equally simple. Anyone that double crosses me or is against me, and I absolutely loathe the weaklings that stand between me and my throne of world domination.

Element and Nation

Nation: I rule the Dark Nation as of now but soon I shall dwell in the palace that rules SPRIKANIA *evil laughter*

Town: Deleterious Mountain you twit where else would I be?

Elemental Mastery

Primary Element: Darkness - thanks to my only teacher growing up

Secondary Element: Fire - due to the fact of my birth

History & Biography

History: You want to know about me fine heres my story. I was born in the fire nation to the fire king and queen. As their first daughter they loved and spoiled me greatly. I was treated with the upmost respect and had all the power i could have ever dreamed of, until that wretched girl was born that is. Abica my sister gained all the attention and love from not only the people of the nation but from our own parents. One night I overheard our parents talking. They had decided to give the crown to Abica and not me. Enraged I left the castle and found shelter in the castle of a king. He took me in as if I was his family all along. As I grew up in his castle my parents soon forgot me and I learned to master the dark element. At the age of 19 the king that had taught me so much vanished. I took over his castle in his absence and so far I havent seen hide or hair of him I presume him to be dead. Anyway I took over the dark nation redid his palace and made it my own. By the age of 25 I had taken full power. I then picked up on a juicy tidbit of information. The more elemental staffs one has the more power they posses. So I quickly began my work of collecting the staffs. I traveled back to the fire nation and destroyed the nation looking for it. While I was their I killed the fire king and queen and left Abica alive seeing how she wasnt around at the time. I then traveled to the water nation and searched for the water staff. I was close to finding it until a foolish boy came out from the crowd and challenged me. I quickly sent that kid to his watery grave but alas I still could not find the staff. I flew back to my palace and I now plan my next move in the takeover Sprikania.

Pictures: Queen Kannon Evil_goddess
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Queen Kannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Kannon   Queen Kannon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:50 pm

Finally, we've got our Kannon..

Queen Kannon Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down

Queen Kannon
Page 1 of 1