Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Entry Into a Dark World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 am

"Naturally, i am a very good fighter..." Adohikai stated, as he sidestepped, watching Ghosts movements, Adohikai then shot forward jumping in the air, kicking down, launching downwards and sweeping and quickly, leaving no time inbetween strikes he jumped and launched 3 kicks at Ghosts torso.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Location : Most likely creating something new or modifying that which I have already built.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Ghost made no motion of blocking the kicks but instead stabbed Ragnarok through the center, hoping to impale the boy on the blade as he kicked. "Kicks from a mere boy cannot hurt. If you wish to damage, use your element!!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chaoscreature
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:37 pm

Adohikai twisted in mid air, the blade going where he once was,
"You'd be surprised" Adohikai stated as he hit the ground, landing on his feet, and he leapt back, Several pieces of Ghosts armour had fallen to the ground in shambles, heavily damaged,
"I have very strong legs..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Location : Most likely creating something new or modifying that which I have already built.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:41 pm

Ghost simply laughed as his armor fell to the ground. "I thank you for removing a hindrance to my ability." he said quietly, moving very close to the boy and using Shadow Bullet at point blank range. He knew that the boy would feel the full brunt of the attack, as nobody was fast enough to dodge something used at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Adohikai made sure to keep a distance, unless he was going in for an attack, he was staying away, a shadow bullet was launched at him, with intense speed, Adohikai grinned, and ducked back just as the sound exploded around him, The bullet phasing over him, and ripping his robe. Adohikai shot back up, and looked at Ghost,
"You assume i can do any more then that orb i created? which, by the way, look out" Adohikai stated, grinning, as a bolt of Dark Lightning shot out of the Dark Core.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Ghost sidestepped and scowled. "Arrogant little boy!" he said as he carefully planned his next move. This boy was getting on his nerve, and if he wasn't careful, the boy himself would end up dead by Ghost's own hand. However, Ghost noticed a change in the boy's movements after calling him arrogant and little. He hoped this change would be detrimental to the boy's fighting skill.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Adohikai had a grin still, as the Dark Core fired a bolt of Dark Lightning again at Ghost, followed by a twisting black flame, covering more ground, Ghost seemed a very cocky man, a mistake well made by Adohikais foes, Adohikai seemed to have no weapons on him, but his greatest weapon, is the most unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Entry Into a Dark World   Dark Entry Into a Dark World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Entry Into a Dark World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2