Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zenventai!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenventai

Zenventai! Empty
PostSubject: Zenventai!   Zenventai! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Code:
Basic Info

Name: Zenventai
Race: Nymph
Look's: He has long wild like silver hair that string down his face and ends roughly at the mid section of his upper back. His eyes are as green as the colors of an ivory vine snake. His ear are pointed and branch out as that of a white tail deer and he has two silver earings in his left ear. His skin is a pale peach and his clothers are made from teh softest silk.

Personality

Personality: Quiet, stays out of the way, kind, helpfull, determined, dosen't get mad too often. ANytime he sees a problem he tries his best to help in anyway he can.
Like's: Nature, traveling, quiet areas, friends, and people like me.
Dislike's: Crouds, loud noises, highly populated areas, evil people.

Element and Nation

Nation: Earth
Town: Xaitu town

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element: Earth
Secondary Element: Wind

History & Biography

History: Parents killed by bandits, teased by local children, want to become stronger so people will look up to me and respect me. grew up with no friends or family.

Pictures:
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Zenventai! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenventai!   Zenventai! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:32 am

Your descriptions are a tad bit lacking for my tastes, but no worries! That can be fixed, no problemo! You have an idea that I can see, so I know where you're going with this and that's good, but we just need what you filled out to be a bit...beefier.

Lydia or I would be more than happy to give you a hand and you know where to find the both of us, of course. (I'm Jules, btw, if you didn't know ^^)
Back to top Go down

Zenventai!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Templates :: Character-
Jump to: